SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:35 am

The Hilary girl looks promising. The other one is too young,

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mimi27 Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 am

Becca and Ben seem like a great match! Their character and disposition would suit each other well.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 am

I don't care to see any past contestants but I am very confident Ben will find love and be a success story.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Most of these girls who are posting on social media that their friend or whatever is on the show, are just joking. They do not decide girls until late august (girls prob find out this week). So someone posting in July is full of it. Besides, I highly doubt they would be blasting it on public social media. Also anyone trying to just start applying right now, prob won't make it. They do already have everyone picked, and if they added someone last minute, it would only be someone extraordinary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:30 pm

I also really hope that NONE of the past contestants show up. It's super lame, and has been done too much already. I DO NOT think Ben will pick someone from a past show, hopefully those girls look at what's happened in the past when people came back, and realize it just looks pathetic and desperate. I do not think at all that Becca is a good match, he needs someone more bubbly and outgoing. I know Tenley posted on her instagram that yesterday morning was "hard" for her. I still think something happened with them and he chose Bachelor instead.

I do know of a handful of girls that might be on the show, and I am curious to see if any of them make it. I might post them, haven't decided yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:35 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I also really hope that NONE of the past contestants show up. It's super lame, and has been done too much already. I DO NOT think Ben will pick someone from a past show, hopefully those girls look at what's happened in the past when people came back, and realize it just looks pathetic and desperate. I do not think at all that Becca is a good match, he needs someone more bubbly and outgoing. I know Tenley posted on her instagram that yesterday morning was "hard" for her. I still think something happened with them and he chose Bachelor instead.

I do know of a handful of girls that might be on the show, and I am curious to see if any of them make it. I might post them, haven't decided yet.

Please post them, we won't hold it against you if it turns out they are. Hugesmile

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Just catching up, someone mentioned Andi might be interested in Ben. Please TPTB no more Meandi. In my opinion she is a mean self absorbed girl and he is too nice for her. If she shows up Run Ben....Run, Run, Run!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:49 pm

I highly doubt that Andi will go on the show for Ben. Aren't we all saying how good looking he is and nice things about Ben? Why can't she say them without everyone thinking she wants to go on the show to date him? Just curious.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:19 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:Most of these girls who are posting on social media that their friend or whatever is on the show, are just joking. They do not decide girls until late august (girls prob find out this week). So someone posting in July is full of it. Besides, I highly doubt they would be blasting it on public social media. Also anyone trying to just start applying right now, prob won't make it. They do already have everyone picked, and if they added someone last minute, it would only be someone extraordinary.

The one I wrote about posted yesterday, and one of the producers deleted that IG comment right away, that is why it sparked something on me that maybe this was a serious comment. It would be great to know about the girls you saw go through...not asking for pics or anything, but just your opinion on them, the type of girls and your impression on them. If you decide to tell us, it would be great! I have no doubt they will pick some very nice ones for such a great catch as Ben :cutesmile!:

iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Yea, I definitely think she is too young. Prob someone just trying to trick people, Cassie prob deleted it just to be safe. They usually stay away from college students. Only sometimes cast 21 year olds, like Mackenzie who is a single mom. I hope they focus on 24-30 year olds for Ben.

I might post some names, but I just don't know if they will be on it, whether they got picked or decided to do it.

Casting for this show is super crazy! It's a long process with lots of steps. Literally thousands and thousands apply, and I have NO IDEA how they pick people because there are so many good candidates. I really think a lot is just luck and timing. Casting goes all year long way before anyone knew who Ben was. The cast will be similar to past seasons I am sure, I don't think they will change the ages because Ben is a little younger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Here's a few  I've been keeping an eye on.  Not sure they'll amount to anything, but posting them here incase anyone else wants to help keep an eye on them or look into them a bit more.  Was hoping after the official announcement might get more confirmation, but nothing too definitive yet.  

Her tweet yesterday about best news ever caught my eye and made me wonder if she thinks she'll be one of his girls.  Then again, maybe she's just excited to watch a season of him.  
Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Jul 13
Does this mean I can officially ask @benhiggi to marry me?? #Bachelorette ( rose , smile with heart eyes)
8:13 PM - 13 Jul 2015

Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Jul 27
Casting wants a photo...does this work? @BachelorABC @caitclarkk #iswearimnotcrazy #TheBachelor
iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 CK9zFVWUEAAIK_F
6:49 PM - 27 Jul 2015

Megan Clark ‏@meganeclark  Aug 25 Manhattan, NY
Megan Clark retweeted The Bachelor
Best news ever!!! @benhiggi  rose
iswearimnotcrazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 CNOBPELUYAAYws_
6:13 AM - 25 Aug 2015
Source:  Megan's Twitter

She's got some muscle! Maybe they should've hired her to be his trainer? giggling
Sloane T ‏@SloaneDoggg  Aug 10
I keep checking me email thinking the Bachelor will have sent me an email saying you've made the next round of casting #TheBachelor
1:22 PM - 10 Aug 2015
Source:  Sloane T's Twitter
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Miss a day or two of reading and you miss alot

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach