SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BenH - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:35 pm

Instead of her dissing how she was portrayed, I got that Becca was defending herself against the comments posters were making on here about how they loved her on the show but not post show. I don't think she will try to be anything other than herself on this present show.

Back to top Go down

BenH - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:46 pm

avoice wrote:Instead of her dissing how she was portrayed, I got that Becca was defending herself against the comments posters were making on here about how they loved her on the show but not post show. I don't think she will try to be anything other than herself on this present show.
I saw it exactly the same way and agree.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:50 pm

albean99 wrote:
kraft33 wrote:BenH - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Image31

Here is another comparison of hair pics. To me, I'm 50/50 on whether it's Becca. Her hair seems to match up but I feel the color is off.

I got the wedding pics from RS Twitter and the airport pic from this forum.

I'm with you. I thought the color was way too far off but her head sure looks the same. no idea  If it is Becca I wish she wouldn't do the blonde thing. Her hair color was becoming imo.

This is def not becca

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:59 pm

albean99 wrote:Not everything we learn or speculate about is going to be proven yet we still can discuss them. It's fair game IMO.

That's very true. However, I don't believe that Ben told Becca not to come, because it hasn't been proven therefore the comment should be IMO If Ben did tell Becca not to come.....

Rather than Since Ben told Becca not to come...this makes a huge difference to me and to those who don't believe info if it hasn't been proven.

Quite frankly IMHO it's very annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:04 pm

1fortheMoney33 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
kraft33 wrote:BenH - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Image31

Here is another comparison of hair pics. To me, I'm 50/50 on whether it's Becca. Her hair seems to match up but I feel the color is off.

I got the wedding pics from RS Twitter and the airport pic from this forum.

I'm with you. I thought the color was way too far off but her head sure looks the same. no idea  If it is Becca I wish she wouldn't do the blonde thing. Her hair color was becoming imo.

This is def not becca
Well this could be any one of the other interchangeable blondes we have. Emily, Lauren B, Olivia. There is still one girl we don't know of.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:42 pm

I don't know that it's definitely not Becca. I don't know that it is. It hasn't been proven yet. In my personal opinion, I think it is her because of the head shape.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:50 pm

quietpal wrote:I don't know that it's definitely not Becca. I don't know that it is. It hasn't been proven yet. In my personal opinion, I think it is her because of the head shape.

Well in my opinion, it is 100% not her. That is not her hair texture at all. Becca's hair has natural wave to it and is much more coarse. That hair is much more silky. And it isn't the right color blonde either. Just giving my expertise but you don't have to listen :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:55 pm

That's why we speculate until it is proven. Until then, I believe it's her. Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:Not everything we learn or speculate about is going to be proven yet we still can discuss them. It's fair game IMO.

That's very true. However, I don't believe that Ben told Becca not to come, because it hasn't been proven therefore the comment should be IMO If Ben did tell Becca not to come.....

Rather than Since Ben told Becca not to come...this makes a huge difference to me and to those who don't believe info if it hasn't been proven.

Quite frankly IMHO it's very annoying.

Definitely people should be stating it's their opinion and not as if it's a truth. I do believe it's okay to believe something even without proof. We do it all the time since most of us don't actually know those involved in the show.

I do think it's possible that Ben found a way to tell Becca that he didn't want to come even if he didn't actually pick up the phone. He could have mentioned to Shawn that he didn't want any returnees or may even have mentioned Becca in particular knowing that Kaitlyn would pass it along. This is just a scenario of how it could occur although I have no idea what if anything like that happened. I think it's plausible but doubt we'll ever know for sure because Ben won't say anything being a gentleman.

1fortheMoney33, I'm with you on the color. It doesn't seem right to me either but the head shape does. I guess we'll know soon either way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Honestly it really doesn't matter all that much whose head it is because we know they are both still there

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:10 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Honestly it really doesn't matter all that much whose head it is because we know they are both still there

I think it does matter. It tells us at what point they are still there or not. We really don't know if Becca is still there, if we can't confirm she's in the airport. She may be there but just not in the pic. Some think it's her and some don't, which is ok. It's all part of the sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:36 pm

avoice wrote:Instead of her dissing how she was portrayed, I got that Becca was defending herself against the comments posters were making on here about how they loved her on the show but not post show. I don't think she will try to be anything other than herself on this present show.

I think it is both. It seems to me she was not happy that she was portrayed as somewhat boring since she explained that she is more outgoing and "obnoxious" in real life. (To me, that was just seemed a strange word to pick to describe herself.) She doesn't have to be anything other than herself, but I can see her try to show more of that outgoing, obnoxious side that she herself said she is like. I don't mean that she would all of a sudden become a b*tch, just that she would try to show herself as a little more out there. Couple that with the fact that she is a returnee...which some are just not going to like any way you slice it...that she seems to be getting some special treatment with the ability to contact family etc, and just the fact that she is now more familiar with the way the show works/what producers are looking for, I can see some of the other women becoming resentful and that causing some drama. If that happens, you know that producers will highlight the drama, not to mention, they are probably stirring up every bit of resentment there may be towards her. That is what they do and probably what they hoped for.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001