SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:32 am

Jj just tweeted that he and Ben were taken to the stage for her encore.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:33 pm

That puts them in lofty company, for sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:14 pm

This confirms that he wasn't leaving Sept 1st for Honduras. He should be leaving this coming week sometime then filming starts around the 21/22nd. It's nice he got to spend time with JJ at a TS concert.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Is everyone dead yet? Yay or nay?!?! This may be the first time in the history of this show I root for my favorite girl to win the Bach. Holy moly guacamole, he is so handsome and personable and just a good dude.

higgins.ben
I made it to Honduras safely to work with @humanityandhopeunited and it must be my lucky day because today is National Kids Day!! We got to break piñatas, eat cake, play a lot, and even beat @mightberiley in a sack race. We are all constantly building our story, and I was blessed today to be part of a much bigger story than my own. We brought a lot of hope and love to people who need it, and that will make it easier for them to do the same for their neighbor.
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 11909273_392441674299571_1988736616_n

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:31 am

I am officially of whichever girl who is sitting at home, just months away from being engaged to this wonderful man. He is seriously going to be my favorite guy lead ever, I just know it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:38 am

giggling It's a sign!

Spoiler Alert: Not a setup but ironic how this happens...anyways congrats @j.m.fuller and @car_vajal for making the love covenant tonight! by @higgins.ben

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:31 am

Too funny that he caught the garter. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:17 am

albean99 wrote:Too funny that he caught the garter. laugh out loud

Or prophetic?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:49 am

HuH. Well there ya go. Lol.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Yup, there ya go. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Awe, look how cute. I wanna like who he ends up picking so bad. laugh out loud I want this to be the best season evaah. It is number 20, and the stars are already aligning. haha

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:25 pm

megaa wrote:Awe, look how cute. I wanna like who he ends up picking so bad. laugh out loud I want this to be the best season evaah. It is number 20, and the stars are already aligning. haha

I'm a little weary of anytime i like a lead, but you just can't help but root for Ben's endearing humble persona. The show has a way of ruining people for me...but hopefully Ben is able to ride out whatever drama they throw at him and find a suitable lady. beatingheart
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001