SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Does the price or quality of the rooms make a difference in order of things ?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:22 pm

It used to .. And/or sometimes does
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Jeepers wrote:It used to .. And/or sometimes does

I'm talking a significant difference in size and price?

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Do we know the order of the LCD? We know JoJo is first to meet his parents so would she have first LCD too?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:27 pm

It used to be that the F1 got the most expensive nicest room regardless of how much more it was than anyone else .. That's not necessarily the case these days though
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:41 pm

pander3575 wrote:Do we know the order of the LCD?  We know JoJo is first to meet his parents so would she have first LCD too?
I missed this.... How do we know who met his parents first?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:43 pm

rhondam wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Do we know the order of the LCD?  We know JoJo is first to meet his parents so would she have first LCD too?
I missed this.... How do we know who met his parents first?
I believe (but could be wrong) that someone matched his shirt he was talking with his parents as the same as the one where he was kissing JoJo goodbye.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Oh, thank you. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Couldn't that discussion have occurred after the second MTP as well?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:58 pm

Jeepers wrote:Couldn't that discussion have occurred after the second MTP as well?
Maybe but didn't it sound like he was trying to explain each one? Of course it could have occurred after JoJo left and telling him his feelings about how he felt. I have no clue.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:They don't do FD's back to back though, there is always a day off in between. The lead spends the night with each person, usually- many times staying up most if not all of the night. It would be near impossible to go back-to-back like that. Perhaps the ballroom was closed for unrelated reasons- someone else's wedding, perhaps.
The source said that the sign said that they were filming the Bachelor.

Could they have been doing some of the narrations there to fill in the stories/narrate the season?

Or maybe Neil Lane couldn't come down there for the FRC so he came early and they filmed those scenes with Ben.

Just trying to think what they would film on an off date day.
Both of the points above could very well be it. Just know what my source said and they were correct with most of what they told me so tend to believe this is correct as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:14 pm

I got the impression from the Episode guide that Jojo's LCD was last. I also got the impression that Lauren got the first MTP date as well.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline