SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:21 pm

2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Do we know the order of the LCD?  We know JoJo is first to meet his parents so would she have first LCD too?
I got the impression from the Episode guide that Jojo's LCD was last.  I also got the impression that Lauren got the first MTP date as well.

I think pander is referring to how it was filmed and not how it was aired.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Do we know the order of the LCD?  We know JoJo is first to meet his parents so would she have first LCD too?
I got the impression from the Episode guide that Jojo's LCD was last.  I also got the impression that Lauren got the first MTP date as well.

I think pander is referring to how it was filmed and not how it was aired.
Oh, okay thanks.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:01 am

2observe wrote:

I don't think it's been confirmed as to who was first. In the preview s  Ben wearing a white shirt matches both Lauren and his mom in an orange top and Ben wearing a blue shirt matches JoJo and his mom in a green top.  The conversation, imo, doesn't give much of a clue as to who was first or last. However,  ABC's press release has Lauren first and JoJo last for both MTP and LCD.  It's hard to know if that's the way it really was as we all know that the FD weren't shown in the same order as they were actually filmed.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Momkane Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:05 am

I was under the impression that JoJo's MTP was first. We see Ben doing the review of the relationships with his parents which typically comes before the first meeting. He then is dressed in the same clothes when he is shown with JoJo. Thus, we would be led to believe that JoJo was first.

Momkane

Female Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:11 am

Or he was doing a rehash with his parents at the end of the second MTP .. Making JoJo second
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:22 am

Well, he seems to be having two different reviews with the parents as they are wearing two different outfits. How can one tell which one was first?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline