SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:42 pm

^I don't think she was completely the reason for that change. I think some things also fell through with wherever they were going so they punted.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:46 pm

http://okmagazine.com/photos/ben-higgins-the-bachelor-cast-member-secrets/photo/1001324851/

Take it for what's it worth, probably nothing..but it's pretty slow right now so let's just amuse ourselves laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:35 pm

If you ask me, the OK Mag intern who they have looking here and on RS.... or maybe just here.... isn't so good at the job.... Russian, yes. Twins, yes. Russian twins.... no.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:41 pm

The part about the 27-year-old "villain" from Indiana being the first to kiss Ben is interesting if true. I can see her lasting a while because of the Indiana connection and because they like to keep the villain around.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:00 pm

It sounded believable until this.

ABC switched things up this year by casting a pair of Russian twins. Although they’re gorgeous, they don’t speak English! 

We know there are twins that do speak english and we know there's a Russian girl. OK is probably taking spoilers from around the web and piecing their own story together or just straight up making things up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Is OK Magazine reliable? The first couple of statement sounded like they could be true, but the others sound fabricated/plain old untrue. Like..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Reliable? No.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:38 pm

They're probably just throwing some things out there in the hopes any of them are true.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'd love it if they went back to Spain. South America would also be awesome. I'm disappointed they haven't gone there yet.

Didn't Kaitlyn scr*w that up for us? Were they not supposed to go to Patagonia on her season?

That's what the ABC exec told Juliet/Jacoby of Grantland podcasts, but RS did a follow-up and he said it had nothing to do with the Nick sex. Things just fell through.

That would have been wonderful to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:The part about the 27-year-old "villain" from Indiana being the first to kiss Ben is interesting if true. I can see her lasting a while because of the Indiana connection and because they like to keep the villain around.

I just have a feeling that one is true. A lot of the "villains" go far far on Bachelor seasons or start out being frontrunners (Britt, Tierra, Clare/Nikki, Courtney, Vienna). And, I have a feeling they'll be pushing the villain on Ben even more than usual just because he's so sweet and they need drama even more. I also said that I think he says the best in everyone, so I could see him giving her the benefit of the doubt (at least, initially).

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:55 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'd love it if they went back to Spain. South America would also be awesome. I'm disappointed they haven't gone there yet.

Didn't Kaitlyn scr*w that up for us? Were they not supposed to go to Patagonia on her season?

That's what the ABC exec told Juliet/Jacoby of Grantland podcasts, but RS did a follow-up and he said it had nothing to do with the Nick sex. Things just fell through.

I don't know that RS knows the truth on that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I don't know that RS knows the truth on that.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698 I agree.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst