SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:If ya'll want to go far fetched then consider Amanda being the girl he falls in love and gets engaged to. No lead has ever walked away a step dad of 2 kiddos. So that would be a first.
Ben would have to really fall in love with this girl to take on that plus baby daddy drama.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:40 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Beagle wrote:So disappointed how things are turning out. Seems to me, Ben doesn't want any girl next door type, I don't think even a good sense of humor counts. Olivia has that in spades. Ben likes his cookie cutter blondes. I still feel Lauren Bushnell now more than ever could get to F1.

I'm rooting for Becca but frankly since Cupcake was so negative about that pick, I don't have much hope on that front.

This is just a gut feeling, but I feel like Ben's F1 is going to disappoint a lot of people. I think that people just had REALLY high hopes for him, maybe even to the point that it was unfair. Whenever a lead has super high expectations pre-season, he or she always ends up disappointing. He's a very young guy who himself said he hasn't been in many long-term relationships. Yes, age is just a number but age brings experience, which leads to maturity. I think that the whole talking with Cassandra, Tenley, and maybe Becca before filming was kind of what made me start thinking that he's just a guy, who's getting the most female attention he's ever going to get. A lot of male leads pretty much just pick the one that's the most attractive to them and I could totally see Ben going that route. That's partly why I'm leaning towards Lauren B. We'll see!

(jmo)

That's exactly what I'm feeling now. He's a regular guy who's picking base on hotness level. That's why I keep thinking Lauren B. because in my opinion she's one of the most attractive plus the stewardess job makes her even more appealing. Hope she has a nice personality. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:Let's wait until we see some pics for ourselves. I don't want to believe it yet. If Olivia is really gone, then something major must have happened in the Bahamas. I'm sorry if I've caused anyone disappointment. It happened just as I told it for those who asked. Litta can attest to all my "eyes on ground" missions during RFL where I came up with absolutely nothing. I really thought I finally found us a little something. sad

You never once told us for sure anything. And even if you did it was just premature intel. No biggie.

We have heard of other contestants (families) who thought they were getting a HT and it never happened.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Beagle wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Beagle wrote:So disappointed how things are turning out. Seems to me, Ben doesn't want any girl next door type, I don't think even a good sense of humor counts. Olivia has that in spades. Ben likes his cookie cutter blondes. I still feel Lauren Bushnell now more than ever could get to F1.

I'm rooting for Becca but frankly since Cupcake was so negative about that pick, I don't have much hope on that front.

This is just a gut feeling, but I feel like Ben's F1 is going to disappoint a lot of people. I think that people just had REALLY high hopes for him, maybe even to the point that it was unfair. Whenever a lead has super high expectations pre-season, he or she always ends up disappointing. He's a very young guy who himself said he hasn't been in many long-term relationships. Yes, age is just a number but age brings experience, which leads to maturity. I think that the whole talking with Cassandra, Tenley, and maybe Becca before filming was kind of what made me start thinking that he's just a guy, who's getting the most female attention he's ever going to get. A lot of male leads pretty much just pick the one that's the most attractive to them and I could totally see Ben going that route. That's partly why I'm leaning towards Lauren B. We'll see!

(jmo)

That's exactly what I'm feeling now. He's a regular guy who's picking base on hotness level. That's why I keep thinking Lauren B. because in my opinion she's one of the most attractive plus the stewardess job makes her even more appealing. Hope she has a nice personality. hmmm

Are you guys saying that Lauren B is the hottest ??? Or that you think that Ben thinks she's the hottest. Just curious.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Lauren b is the only one there I am completely neutral on. I know who I want Ben to choose, I know who I don't want him to choose. But Lauren is just there. They would look great together though.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:If ya'll want to go far fetched then consider Amanda being the girl he falls in love and gets engaged to. No lead has ever walked away a step dad of 2 kiddos. So that would be a first.

I just don't see that happening. Ben strikes me as the kind of lead who will have a big crush at best in the end. No way can I picture him head over heels, and you'd have to be to pick the most complicated option with the most amount of baggage (sorry Emily, but I call it like I see it).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Diana wrote:I am going to say Emily is F1 too because why else is she still there? laugh out loud
Perhaps because Ben likes her?  cantstopl  I mean seriously, what makes her less desirable than anyone else? I'm not following, but I didn't follow what made some of the others "paper perfect" either and got eliminated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Ben would have to really fall in love with this girl to take on that plus baby daddy drama.

TA

But that would be the most far out pick and never been done before.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:47 pm

It's so interesting to see people's different perceptions on beauty. If I had to rank the girls by that alone I would have to say Joelle, Amanda, Becca, Caila, Emily/Lauren tie. IMO ;)

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:49 pm

ChicagoPopcorn wrote:I'm surprised some of you think Emily has no chance at winning.

She's my pick by far.

Her twin and her lasted way too long together to just be "producer picks" and the fact that Ben eliminated her sister in the middle of the show (likely after the 2-1 date) showed he didn't want to cause any major conflict between them if they both got too close to the end.

I'm picking her 90% based on when her sister was eliminated.
This is one of the better posts I have read today, IMOAA!! :Nod:
Why? Because this is how I am thinking and it only makes sense. Why send one twin home? Because the other had the connection and a twin will do for her twin. IDK if Emily will make it farther than F4 over anyone else but this makes the most sense to me. 
And because she is a waitress or whatever, lots of people did work like this to get to a higher rung on the ladder and anyone that has done this type of work will tell you it's hard work.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:50 pm

I dont think Ben is dense enough to pick the hottest contestant as his final 1. He'd have to be REALLY deep in this, and completely naive for that to happen.. If he picks the hottest contestant as his f1, it would have more to do with their connection IMO..

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ChicagoPopcorn wrote:I'm surprised some of you think Emily has no chance at winning.

She's my pick by far.

Her twin and her lasted way too long together to just be "producer picks" and the fact that Ben eliminated her sister in the middle of the show (likely after the 2-1 date) showed he didn't want to cause any major conflict between them if they both got too close to the end.

I'm picking her 90% based on when her sister was eliminated.
This is one of the better posts I have read today, IMOAA!! :Nod:
Why? Because this is how I am thinking and it only makes sense. Why send one twin home? Because the other had the connection and a twin will do for her twin. IDK if Emily will make it farther than F4 over anyone else but this makes the most sense to me. 
And because she is a waitress or whatever, lots of people did work like this to get to a higher rung on the ladder and anyone that has done this type of work will tell you it's hard work.

I really like your speculation that the other twin saw a connection forming and left. If this is the case, it makes it a lot more genuine and a lot less tacky. IMO

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst