SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:52 am

Ihavecourage wrote:
in_denial wrote:Have I missed something? Why is everyone so convinced that Richie is not F1?

SNAP! I was just about ask the same question!
Welcomeparty! @Ihavecourage.

I think it is a combo of a lot of things: official SM accounts promoting Sasha and cheering for him, Sasha posting photos on his IG account of him with Sam from the show and Sam's friends liking these photos as well as producers liking these photos and also following him. His interviews where he talks about Sam and Sam's interviews talking about Sasha and her posting that tweet photo with him in it. If Sasha wasn't F1 then she would likely keep the rumour out there that he is F1 and no need to try protest it.

With Richie... I think he is set up to be the F2 (maybe F3) and dark horse so that he will be the one to bring doubt and audiences will cheer for him as the underdog.

It is a perfect set-up if they want him to be next lead as well.  

Richie has already proven he can narrate the season with humour and with vulnerability. He is also extremely likable and for a guy, by showing his feelings and opening up he will win over many viewers and they will get to see, for the first time on Aussie television, what an Aussie guy who abseils/rappels rocks and is competitive/athletic and joking around can be sensitive and caring and genuine about wanting to find love.

It's a way to see Aussie men like never before and shows that they too can hurt and have feelings and insecurities. JMO but I hope he is in the running for next lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:00 am

The clincher for me were those photos of him that AAL found with his friend. I always think the photos of the F2 are telling, you can see it in their eyes. How is Richie going to stay single, is he is going to be one of the most desired men in Australia by the time we see even more of him?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:13 am

AEF wrote:The clincher for me were those photos of him that AAL found with his friend. I always think the photos of the F2  are telling, you can see it in their eyes. How is Richie going to stay single, is he is going to be one of the most desired men in Australia by the time we see even more of him?
Yes... the eyes... they really are the windows to the soul and to me, heartbreak.
And not just heartbreak. His friend said he was nervous to watch.

I am not surprised Richie would be terrified to see himself on TV get his heart broken.
But more than that... he went on TV and opened up and exposed himself and his dreams and insecurities and his hard upbringing coming form a broken home and let all of Australia (the world) see him be so vulnerable.

And Richie said he never grew up like that. Never talking about feelings or past pains or hardships in one's upbringing.
How he could go for months even in a relationship without going into those deeper things.

Yup. I would be terrified as well to watch all that and be so exposed.
And yet Richie took that leap of faith and had the courage to do that.
And yes, I think it is courage and I think viewers will see this too and already are seeing it.

As to being single for long? I don't know... I think it depends on where he is at after watching the ending (I am sure it will be confronting and bring back a lot of memories/feelings)...
But if Richie is in the running for next lead filming begins in March so 4+ months still to give him that chance.

I do think Richie already has an established edit to get the gig if they want him to have it.
His storyline will be the first real heartbreak of a male contestant in Australia.

I am sure they will want him to get his love story and rally for him just like they did Sam (the producers).
And what makes him more unique is that he is not bitter or a sore loser, he is the opposite of that.
That is only going to make him more appealing as a lead.

Plus, he narrates already and is carrying this show more than Michael is (who can barely move his face and emote).
Osher's tweets are supportive (he even tweeted about Richie's intro video being like a Bach lead video in that he was gazing over the water).
Even Richie doing sit-ups is exactly what Bach leads do all the time... that and gazing at the water. Haha

By the end of this... I expect Bette Aussie tweets will likely be even more supportive of Richie and viewers will cheer for him to have a happy story. His edit is really good and positive.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:48 am

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 3806527698 DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1710264613 yes DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 12049277_710964172381373_4147798302021105627_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 am

Sam told WHO magazine that the 30-year-old tradie's physique took her by surprise, saying: 'He's gorgeous and I wasn't expecting it....he's quite shy.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255499/Sam-Frost-glimpses-rope-access-technician-Richie-Strahan-s-taut-torso-squeals-s-gorgeous.html#ixzz3nVPEiy4c
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:00 pm

:Welcome Ihavecourage

The vid of Richie and his dog is adorable. He's such a cutie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:08 am

aww stuff like give me some hope that Richie and Sam regardless if his F1, will be friends in the outside world. Do you guys reckon when he shows over Sam will follow Richie on Instagram or Twitter? The only contestant she has followed on Instagram from being eliminated from the show is Will so we'll see I guess
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 am

I'm feeling very alone in my belief that Richie is F1. Is there anyone else that still thinks this or am I blinded?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:29 am

Sundy wrote:I'm feeling very alone in my belief that Richie is F1. Is there anyone else that still thinks this or am I blinded?

I am open to that Smiley ! I now all the details that point to Sasha! I dont now what it is but for me it is not 100% sure !

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 am

I'm convinced that Sasha's F1 but I'm still on the lookout for possibilities for it to be Richie -- I'm sort of in denial, but half accepting it to be Sash (I am such a Libra LOL). I just don't want to be blindsided sad And there are some things that don't add up like Sam liking that photo of Richie and Sam's brother faving that tweet, or her "pleasant surprise."

But keep the hope alive, please!! God knows my pessimistic nature here is starting to brood me haha.

Also, can we have a comprehensive list on why there are possibilities on why either Sasha and Richie could be F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 am

Sundy wrote:I'm feeling very alone in my belief that Richie is F1. Is there anyone else that still thinks this or am I blinded?

You are not alone. I'm also holding out hope for Richie as F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine