SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coolbananas - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:48 am

^ I believe it was last week they spoke to him on the phone.

I just love how real he is and that he actually admits to watching last season and for sure Sam would be his dream girl.

To use Sam's words, "Richie is SO DIVINE" :yes: beatingheart heartglasses cloud nine heartbeat :inlove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

coolbananas - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:55 am

I would say it's interesting when he talks about splitting his time between Melbourne/syd/Perth like its a real thing - but heather did the same in her interviews and we all know how that went console

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:57 am

Goheather wrote:Lovely! When did they do that interview?
a week ago
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:59 am

Goheather wrote:I would say it's interesting when he talks about splitting his time between Melbourne/syd/Perth like its a real thing - but heather did the same in her interviews and we all know how that went console
What's more interesting is what he said before he said those things...

PS: What are your feelings for Sam at this stage of the show? Do you feel quite strongly about her?

Richie: Definitely, I’ve got nothing but good things to say about Sam. She’s an incredible girl and at this point I . . . I’m the worst with this stuff! [Laughs] These questions are so hard. Obviously I've got really strong feelings for Sam.

I think he had a hard time "pretending" to live back 4 months ago and talk like he was "with" Sam the way they have to in media.

I hope he is the next Bachelor. I think he is the best option to do so, IMO, and the girls would sign up in a heartbeat! I think that is why recycling works so well, a built-in fanbase brings more contestants and those likely to be interested in the lead.

*crossing fingers*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 am

I joined this forum just to post that pop sugar article- and of course it was already posted! I was so happy that he was talking about splitting his time as if they were already together- didn't realise the same thing happened with Heather and this is not as reliable clue

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 am

And his job seems amazing!!! To work 2 or so weeks and then months off? That's awesome!!
What a great catch he is! Has his own house (that was his house on the show) and seems to have financial security and time off.
Not to mention the person he is... what a lucky girl who lands Richie!!!! :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:07 am

Richie_ftw wrote:I joined this forum just to post that pop sugar article- and of course it was already posted! I was so happy that he was talking about splitting his time as if they were already together- didn't realise the same thing happened with Heather and this is not as reliable clue
starwelcome @Richie_ftw So glad to have another #TeamRichie on board!!! beatingheart bestbud!

It is a great article and it is a lot like Heather too... but it is no surprise since Heather was the favourite and Richie is the favourite too.
Just know that no matter what happens Richie is a winner already!! :yes:
He may not win Sam's heart or love but he has won sooo many hearts and the love of a nation and even globally!!

I will be #TeamRichie forever no matter what happens and although I am dreading his heartbreak I am hopeful he will find his love either as next Bachelor or elsewhere where we can somehow get to follow the story.Praying

As always.. "When life gives you lemons, COOL BANANAS!" coolbananas - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Faqxi0
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:10 am

Dang it. That splitting time comment! I know I'm just a smidge bias but I really see their lives working well together. Both having the time to do their own thing and then come back together. I don't think one would outshine the other and they would find great balance. But we only get to see a glimpse hey. Am I right in assuming that the producers would have final clearance on all interviews before they are published? This has the potential to go nutso
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:12 am

AAL I just noticed your banana. I LOVE IT!!!! so cool
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:18 am

I got the banana from HEA. It's totally #CoolBananas! I love it too giggling

Awww... I think he had a hard time answering those questions.
But if anything they show that he would be a great catch and actually have a lot of time for someone special in his life yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:20 am

Sundy wrote:Dang it. That splitting time comment!  I know I'm just a smidge bias but I really see their lives working well together. Both having the time to do their own thing and then come back together. I don't think one would outshine the other and they would find great balance. But we only get to see a glimpse hey. Am I right in assuming that the producers would have final clearance on all interviews before they are published?  This has the potential to go nutso
It's all part of the "Use Richie as a decoy" plan for sure!!!
He better be next bachelor after going through all that!!
:yes: Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:28 am

Sam just did an interview with woman's day where she said her guy was moving to Sydney. Has anyone seen it/the link?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine