SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:02 am

@apples & @Richie_ftw welcomebanner despite the last week of The Bette ... I hope the #team keeps writing, posting feelings, opinions, suggestions, random thoughts ... as long as we can keep fun in here ... and even later, join us in other threads and "hopefully" for another season with Richie :fingersarecrossed

These 2 have both grown since ... but this pic is the cutest (can't stop staring at it) (source)
TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 12144092_1001619776571137_2054521050_n

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:13 am

Can I just point out that so many of us Richie fans were Heather fans too. And probably Sam F fans as well. I think we have a type!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:36 am

Sundy wrote:Can I just point out that so many of us Richie fans were Heather fans too. And probably Sam F fans as well. I think we have a type!
Guilty as charged! We are perhaps the hopeless romantics?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:42 am

I am TeamHeather and TeamRichie too (didn't watch Sam F in her first appearance, but I do like her as a B'ette). And yes, very much a hopeless romantic cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:49 am

HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:53 am

Team Heather and team Richie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:56 am

How can you not be a #teamrichie and #teamheather? Loved them both goteam

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:57 am

aerina wrote:
PS: If you didn’t win, would you consider being the next Bachelor? There's a #RichieforBachelor hashtag on Twitter, so you’ve got quite the fanbase!

Richie: [Laughs] It hasn’t really crossed my mind, to be honest. I don’t know!

Well, it's not a "no"!

:cutesmile!: :yes: giggling

I'll take what I can get! All I am begging is that they put Richie up for next lead. I want this more than I wanted Sam for Bette.

Are we absolutely sure Richie is not F1 :yes: .  His response to me indicates he is F1 so did not cross his him to be Bach.  Why would it not cross his mind if he had applied to be the Bach(as posted in mag but not sure if true) before plus his Cleo involvement.  Umm..

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:00 am

I thought it was Michael who applied to be Bach Au previously. Are you sure Richie applied @iamreal2u

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:04 am

Wasn't there an article that said he did? Think it was posted a few pages back or in SM thread. Again it is a mag so could be true or not true. Changing my post to reflect this. Thanks.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:04 am

Thank you for the welcome! I was #TeamHeather too. They have so much in common - quick wittedness, humility, selflessness, quirkiness/dorkiness, and are both so ridiculously good looking that they've been models in the past!

This has probably already been discussed but I found it so heartbreaking in Richie's HTD when he said how happy he was to share the experience with Sam, leant in for a kiss with a big smile on his face, finally seeming confident in his body language that she would reciprocate - and then she was so cold! I'm somehow still hopeful that he will win though...

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:07 am

Richie_ftw wrote:Thank you for the welcome! I was #TeamHeather too. They have so much in common - quick wittedness, humility, selflessness, quirkiness/dorkiness, and are both so ridiculously good looking that they've been models in the past!

This has probably already been discussed but I found it so heartbreaking in Richie's HTD when he said how happy he was to share the experience with Sam, leant in for a kiss with a big smile on his face, finally seeming confident in his body language that she would reciprocate - and then she was so cold!  I'm somehow still hopeful that he will win though...

Was that after dinner? I'm pretty sure she said she didn't kiss him back because she was afraid people might be watching?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine