SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Rolly wrote:
in_denial wrote:I have the day off work. Just been to the supermarket to stock up on tissues...I say I am not going to watch tonight's episode but I still will be!

Sundy, it does make more sense for it to be in NSW but we couldn't find anything based on the screen caps we had. Who knows -maybe we can pinpoint exactly where it is now with the new video footage.

I think it was only really the fences that suggested it was Falls Creek. Even with the helicopter service, they would still have had to get to Vic first -so does sound like a lot of effort.

Will people be posting as they watch the show? I may not be able to watch... it is just too heartbreaking. Upset

Nope, sorry. Cant watch live! :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Sundy wrote:Me too.  LOL!  SNAP!  So I assume there was snow at Falls Creek at that time?  

Yes, there are some youtube videos that show decent snow at that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
in_denial wrote:I have the day off work. Just been to the supermarket to stock up on tissues...I say I am not going to watch tonight's episode but I still will be!

Sundy, it does make more sense for it to be in NSW but we couldn't find anything based on the screen caps we had. Who knows -maybe we can pinpoint exactly where it is now with the new video footage.

I think it was only really the fences that suggested it was Falls Creek. Even with the helicopter service, they would still have had to get to Vic first -so does sound like a lot of effort.

Will people be posting as they watch the show? I may not be able to watch... it is just too heartbreaking. Upset
Nope can't bear to watch the episode - will be a million times worse than heather IMO

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:30 pm

its so funny how different this is then

http://www.onthesnow.com.au/victoria/falls-creek-alpine-resort/historical-snowfall.html

I believe we are looking at the first part of July
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Bringing over to Richie's thread so when the other threads get archived or locked things about Richie will be in his thread for easy viewing

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Sundy wrote:Sam stated on Fitzy and Wippa that no one knows her decision so she doesn't know where the rumours have come from

She spoke with f1 this morning and he is really excited -one more sleep

Said there will be many tears tonight. She knew she wasn't going to chose f3 and didn't want to take him to the finale. He is divine and a beautiful soul

Sam Wood called through and congratulated her on doing a good job

Final 2 will be on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow morning

Definitely Richie.  She called him divine and a beautiful soul in interviews. :tissuebox
:tissuebox Sam has been quite obvious about things regarding Richie, IMO. I think that is intentional to let him know she cares for him as a person. I hope Richie gets his redemptive love story too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

I would love those who are watching to please post. Praying

I know it will be heartbreaking but if those who are watching live can post what they are seeing, thinking, feeling it would be nice to have a record of such to look back on.

It will, if nothing else, be a way for us (and Richie too if he reads this thread) to see viewers thoughts while watching and get an idea of first reaction.

Shows how much we care at the end of the day. :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:51 pm

I too would love those that are watching to post. It's far to late/early for me to watch, and I enjoy reading the posts. When reading posts that are posted while the show is airing, it makes you feel like it's real time.

It doesn't have to be long winded posts. Short and sweet, one liners. TYIA

ETA: Please use the episode thread for live posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 am

Sam in news.au about the upcoming episode...because... Richie...  sad

hmmm

“I watched the episode yesterday and it was extraordinarily emotional,” she said. “I cried for about an hour afterwards.”
“It honestly was so difficult at the time and even still now. It’s a doozy.”

Sam Frost previews most emotional Bachelorette rose ceremony yet
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-previews-most-emotional-bachelorette-rose-ceremony-yet/story-fn8yvfst-1227575864392

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Aa41ad5e7e950bff41fea96fe402cd3a?width=650
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:39 am

Just to reminisce...  this was Richie night one out the limo... Happy and just so genuine and sweet and adorkable.  :yes:

And we've watched him fall for Sam and get more and more vulnerable.  :nervous  Upset

I can't imagine what he is going to feel when he is heartbroken tonight.  sad

He will probably say the nicest and kindest things about Sam, based on who he is as a person.  :yes:

#TeamRichie and #TeamCoolBananas no matter what!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:45 am

Good luck Richie fans! I hope you will all be ok whatever the outcome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:46 am

Awww... Richie...
It's gonna be very hard tonight to watch tonight. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:53 am

It will be hard...especially considering that there isn't anything in the screen caps to suggest that things don't go so well with Richie on his final date. Still think it's a matter of Sam having the major hots for Sasha, nothing that Richie has done IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine