SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:10 pm

He is still upset I think. You can see he is kinda pacing. Poor boy. RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 99F9E78D-0DEE-4735-99CF-5C9AEF70E875
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Well..... as predicted... Sam is #TeamRichie. cheerleader

It's official!!!  RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613  RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613  RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613  

Sam Frost is #TeamRichie and has endorsed Richie for Bachelor 2016!!!! (in TV Week Mag official mag with show and TV Logies like Emmy Awards)!!!
... she has even stated reasons why he won't be awkward since he will be in control (I can't remember who posted this but they said the same thing and I agree).
... This was and always be Richie's gig unless he really doesn't want it but it's quite obvious, IMHO, since pre-show airing that Sam had a plan and so did Ten_Insider and Osher's first tweet about Richie that he would "fit right in".  :Nod:

#RichieForBachelor2016  RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613  RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613  RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613  RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613

RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 C58bb55b44811d2d8fbaab3200e9b742

RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 9f546f4cc7bc3a7306a5d478a6b7f9b3
RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 A3b7f6c4e635767dafb0b1d005265662

Richie to be next Bachelor Australia?
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/richie-to-be-next-bachelor-australia/

If Sam Frost has anything to do with it, the latest lad to miss out on a rose will be giving out some of his own next year.

Richie Strahan could be Australia’s next Bachelor.

She may have given him the flick on tonight’s episode of The Bachelorette but Sam Frost reveals she has bigger plans for the 30-year-old.

The brunette beauty is gunning for him to follow in her footsteps and become The Bachelor!

“I am going to pull every string I can to make that happen,” she tells TV WEEK.

“I adore him. I honestly think that he is absolutely amazing and he’s just such a good guy.

“He deserves to shine like I’ve never seen, he deserves all the happiness in the world.”

The 26-year-old stunner thinks any of Richie’s awkwardness in front of the camera would melt away next time around.

“I was incredibly awkward on The Bachelor,” she admits.

“I was so awkward, I couldn’t talk about my feelings but then I was The Bachelorette! There in light at the end of the tunnel and I think he’ll be an amazing Bachelor.

“Once you’re in the situation where you can control it you open up and all of a sudden you’ve got a whole team supporting you. Richie would be amazing!”

So what does Richie have to say about the proposal?

“It would be a really huge decision,” he begins.

“It was a really big thing for me to put out there and put my heart on the line to go through this thing with Sam. It is pretty full on so I don’t know what to say.

“So much stuff doesn’t make it to TV and looking back I wish I knew that and relaxed a lot more.”

While he wouldn’t confirm nor deny, Richie will say he’s “not seeing anyone!”

“I don’t go out lots I’m not the clubbing kind of guy,” the rope access technician says.

“It’s hard for me to meet someone doing what I do.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:09 pm

HodanG wrote:I'm actually kind of sad Sam didn't tweet anything regarding richie.
Sundy wrote:....I'm still hiding in my parallel universe. I will have something to say. Just collecting my thoughts.
Don't be sad @HodanG and @Sundy... read the post above. RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613  
Sam has made an official response and is #TEAMRICHIE and is 100% endorsing #RICHIEFORBACHELOR cheerleader  
Always said this was like Ben H and it is even more than that!  
A lead going on record to pull every string to make Richie the next lead?! This is awesome! :yes:
The only positive for Richie being MIA in the media is what I speculated may be to take his image away from being the dumped guy and to the desired lead!

#RichieforBachelor may just happen Team Richie group hug seeing hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Thanks for all the updates! I felt sadness and happiness as I read through the pages. But the final post about Sam endorsing him as the next Bachelor is wonderful news!!

I hope he'll consider it. Now that this part is over, I'm sure he'll be feeling much better. It must have been so hard to keep it a secret as it's obvious he did.

Fingers crossed!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Now I am sort of waffling if he should do it.  I just don't think he needs this tv show to find a girlfriend.

I don't like how the Lead is basically stringing people along for a storyline.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Richie has posted on his SM and tagged Sam and that she made the right decision and wishing her so much happiness with her love. Awww!!! That is so lovely!

richie_strahan
October 21, 2015

So grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady @fro01 made the right decision and I wish her so much happiness with her love.

All the guys from bacheloretteau2015 are top blokes and we will always be best mates.

Good luck @michael.d.turnbull and @sash1313

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Sam always was and is #TeamRichie.
Sam confirms it with her tweet!
She also tagged Richie's twitter handle in the tweet thumbsup

RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613

RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Asdasd10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:39 pm

The surprising things for me was how much Sam liked Richie - she did really like him a lot (romantic like I mean). I just thought it would be a lot more like the heather situation, where the other person was not at all invested.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:53 pm

I don't think it was just friendzone like Heather, I always thought it would be more like Lana (who was Heather 2.0) so had the physical and the compatibility (Sam and Richie are a lot a like I think as was Sam and Lana like his sister said) so I see it more like Heather in how Richie is the favourite but like Lana/Heather 2.0 in the connection she had with Richie who she told was "perfect" (Sam Wood said the same thing to Lana). It was more than just friendzone which is why Richie got a FD and Heather didn't, imo.

But I think at the end of the day Sam loves Richie the person but didn't fall *in* love with him. She had a crush on Richie (who doesn't) like she said but it never matched what she felt for Sasha.

And good news, Sam faved this tweet about her and Richie being friends.  bestbud!  yes
RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Dsfsdf10

And Richie in his interview https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29869225/richie-the-bachelorette-top-3/
RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Fgfgfg10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:03 pm

RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 10005611_1066432066708481_1851037988_n

@richie_strahan
So grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady @fro01 made the right decision and I wish her so much happiness with her love. All the guys from bacheloretteau2015 are top blokes and we will always be best mates. Good luck @michael.d.turnbull and @sash1313 I am looking forward to new opportunities. Cheers for all of your support. #coolbananas
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:14 pm

ElonM wrote:RichieforBachelor - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 10005611_1066432066708481_1851037988_n

@richie_strahan
So grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady @fro01 made the right decision and I wish her so much happiness with her love. All the guys from bacheloretteau2015 are top blokes and we will always be best mates. Good luck @michael.d.turnbull and @sash1313 I am looking forward to new opportunities. Cheers for all of your support. #coolbananas

There needs to be a full stop somewhere in there and its been bugging me for an hour. Is it -

So grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady. @fro01 made the right decision and I wish her so much happiness with her love or[/b]
So grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady @fro01. made the right decision and I wish her so much happiness with her love

Changes it completely

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 pm

@Sundy.. Richie originally had his post as Sam Frost but then changed all to tags and by doing so he mistakenly deleted the fullstop which was after the word lady.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine