SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Just out of interest, and absolutely no judgement, do we know if Snez was able to contact her daughter whilst she was in the house.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Yes. She mentioned in an interview she facetime with her daughter a few times a week.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Oh phew. She seems to be keeping it together so I wondered if that was the case. Can't see her not being f1 from here
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:29 pm

It looks like Heather is F4 and Sarah is F3... so either Lana or Snez for F1.

Lana as possible F1
If I went by SM, I would guess Lana to be F1.
If Lana is, then that will explain why there is no ATFR.
An intruder winning would have huge backlash especially considering Snez as a single mom going to F3 and possibly F2.

Snez as possible F1
If Snez wins, then I believe the edit of just having her on the show from first RC will be what points to her as F1.
As for no ATFR if Snez is F1?  I can only guess that there must be a reason for this that means something negative more than positive -- even if the Bachelorette is airing.

No ATFR:
I would think if TPTB wanted to highlight the final couple they would have an ATFR to showcase that love story.
That they are not doing so says they are not wanting to for whatever reason.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:42 pm

If Sent is f1 what a logistical nightmare the last few months would have been. I don't see her flying to Melbourne or Sydney that's nearly a full days travelling. Unless they met somewhere in the middle but I think on a number of weekends sam was in Sydney right?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:43 pm

AEF wrote:If Sent is f1 what a logistical nightmare the last few months would have been. I don't see her flying to Melbourne or Sydney that's nearly a full days travelling.  Unless they met somewhere in the middle but I think on a number of weekends sam was in Sydney right?

He was in Sydney a few weekends.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:45 pm

AEF...I think Sam said him and his F1 met in remote locations under something similar to a witness protection program. So who knows where the true location of the SHVs were and maybe they were during the week no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:52 pm

This link has the htd episode preview for those of you who can't watch on tenplay
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3221709/Sam-Wood-gets-grilling-meets-final-four-ladies-families-sneak-peek-week-s-Bachelor.html#article-3221709

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:21 am

umpossible wrote:Guys, this is the first season of The Bachelor that I've watched and was wondering in previous seasons do they just leave screencaps of the final dates and stuff out??? Just so we can't "guess" the ending??

I find it weird that we see him taking Heather away in the last ep but not showing us what is said...cos that scene between Rachel and Nina was pretty lame laugh out loud Then I keep thinking about how Sam said they will edit out things which make his choice too obvious....should I still have hope that it could be Heather or should I go cry myself to sleep now? :why:

I have a feeling it's Snez as well...and I'll be happy for her but what about the rest of us that will have Heather withdrawals for the weeks after she has left?

Actually I got a feeling, the producers were lurking around this forum board too, reading what were discussed.
Why i think so..we were anticipating where heather SD with Sam asking her going to be... when it was going to be aired, the caption read...the much waited date...something like that.

I think they purposely misled us and not giving a lot out except Lana who happened to get a good deal of exposure even before she was aired on the show, they do not want us to predict who the F1 is.

ITA with AAL, there is not going to be AFRC because they are afraid of the backlash, they going to screen San Frost show to ease out the backlash I think.

But I still believe the sleuthers here are very professional, one way or another you guys will crack it somehow or have cracked it already which is yet to be seen. But being in this forum since last season, I can say that the skills of the sleuthers here are excellent.. Sam Frost's nail polish last season I think has made these producers very wary of what to show in the preview.

I am TeamHeather and very upset they led us on... I know many said that the medium is very right.. I still question though..is he? I would love for him to be wrong!!! just wishful thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:18 am

This is silly but I googled what is a medium or psychic and it is described as a "forecaster or the future"... When you think about it... This show was shot and its conclusions reached many months ago. Can a medium really predict the past...

I may sound off the reservation, but just looking for the smallest ray of light to keep my hope for Heather and Sam alive..

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:44 am

FanofHeather wrote:This is silly but I googled what is a medium or psychic and it is described as a "forecaster or the future"... When you think about it... This show was shot and its conclusions reached many months ago. Can a medium really predict the past...

I may sound off the reservation, but just looking for the smallest ray of light to keep my hope for Heather and Sam alive..
The problem is that this medium is close friends with Sarah and other girls on the show.
He posts of photos of him out and about with them and so do they.
It is why I find it ridiculous that no one has called him out as being a fraud.
He obviously is getting info from people on the show which is why I believe what he is saying to be correct - that Sarah is F3 b/c she told him so and Heather F4 b/c if she left before Sarah then Sarah would know.
The s/caps seem to match this too.

I am a fan of Heather and am on #TeamHeather no matter the ending. :yes:
I am watching the show because of Heather (it's really boring w/out her on it, imo).
If Heather is let go F4 then I really don't care who is F1 - it doesn't matter to me at all (good for them and best wishes, etc).
Bottom line for me is that Sam would be the winner if he chose Heather.
That he didn't as it is looking to be the case, is his loss.
jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:50 am

AAL: "I am a fan of Heather and am on #TeamHeather no matter the ending. :yes:
I am watching the show because of Heather (it's really boring w/out her on it, imo).
If Heather is let go F4 then I really don't care who is F1 - it doesn't matter to me at all (good for them and best wishes, etc).
Bottom line for me is that Sam would be the winner if he chose Heather.
That he didn't as it is looking to be the case, is his loss.

jmo"

Well said AAL! Perhaps we can start to bombard the network to give Heather her own show. I would love to watch her as a talkshow host.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė