SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:55 am

Katiebelle wrote:

Well Natik that's excellent! We seem to have a plethora of talent on this forum.

I have also studied psychology and sociology at university but my undergrad major was anthropology which I continued into postgrad with journalism........with honours.  Hugesmile

Never doubted the talents of the people on this forum. That's the great thing here.

And I know that I'm kinda like on terms of an "intruder" here. I know my opinion is not really welcomed but that's ok for me. I can live with that.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:03 am

natik wrote:Never doubted the talents of the people on this forum. That's the great thing here.

And I know that I'm kinda like on terms of an "intruder" here. I know my opinion is not really welcomed but that's ok for me. I can live with that.
Everyone's opinion is welcome here. No one is an intruder or not welcome. Just because there are different opinions doesn't make it personal.

Sometimes we just have different opinions or see things differently and that is okay. Sometimes those opinions are the same, other times they aren't.

Imho, it always makes it easier to not have misunderstandings when "In my opinion" is used when talking about contestants otherwise one can take something to be inside knowledge when it is merely opinion.

Ultimately, no matter the show or contestant favorite or different opinions, we are all on the same team here, on the same forum - #TeamBBF (Bach and Bachette Fans).  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 am

snipped wrote:"And I know that I'm kinda like on terms of an "intruder" here. I know my opinion is not really welcomed but that's ok for me. I can live with that." 

There is no such thing as an "intruder" on this site and I'm sorry that you haven't felt welcome. I have found your posts very interesting. 

So in honour of international relations......here's a traditional Maori Powhiri from this Kiwi.

Haere Mai (Welcome)

Tena Koe (greetings to you)

Kei te pehea koe (how's it going) 

Then we would rub noses which must sound very strange to a non Kiwi but the Aussies will know what I'm talking about. 

:cutesmile!:

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:34 am

natik ... like AAL said, don't take it personally ...
I may understand the feeling, because you are in a minority believing in Lana (there are some others who do too) ... but things change :Nod: ... and if you stick around and venture to other boards here too, you'll see that although we look differently on something now, we might see it the same way tomorrow on something else and vice-versa. Hugesmile  I often agree with AAL - not always giggling, but very often. There are some members here that are "my companions" on team Nick ... and here they root for Lana or Snezana and don't like Heather (who I adore)... so don't take it personally when we might disagree... specially since it's hard to explain and find "the same language" through the internet (it's already hard in person).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:57 am

^^^^^
Well said. And lets not forget about liking a lLead today and totally disliking him after the season......Chris the farmer anyone? teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698
I still like him though.
My point is that opinions are welcome and we all know they are different from person to person and also that they change from time to time.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:08 am

noooooo affraid you like CS!? Should I have a "talk" with you? :uptonogood :justkidding but yes, there are many examples of opinions changing ... and people changing teams ...

it would be so much "easier" if it would be like soccer ... black and white balls ... so, just remember, nobody here is a hooligan trying to ruin the game ... so keep playing ... whatever team you're on!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:54 am

Hi - I'm quite new but have lurked for a couple of days just reading your marvellous work! I don't know how to post an image from my iPad but one of Sarah's IG photos has her commenting about how she never met the medium guy Harry until after he had made his predictions public. I imagine you've already posted about this elsewhere so my apologies for replication but I'm taking this as a good thing - he has no insider information.

But Sarah has just posted positively about being the only one to get three date cards so her heart hasn't been broken enough to hate Bachie Wood.

Team Heather!! I still have faith!

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:15 am

Noclue wrote:Hi - I'm quite new but have lurked for a couple of days just reading your marvellous work!  I don't know how to post an image from my iPad but one of Sarah's IG photos has her commenting about how she never met the medium guy Harry until after he had made his predictions public. I imagine you've already posted about this elsewhere so my apologies for replication but I'm taking this as a good thing - he has no insider information.

But Sarah has just posted positively about being the only one to get three date cards so her heart hasn't been broken enough to hate Bachie Wood.

Team Heather!! I still have faith!

:Welcome

Great post - I hadn't heard that so well done. I always struggle with the SM bc it's so easy to manipulate but then so is the edit - those sneaky producers! 

Glad you still have the faith - there are so few of us left. I'm staying true and not even considering another F1 until he "actually gets rid of her".

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:53 am

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 11850376_499242060233655_653353094_n
@samjameswood
Happy Fathers Day you handsome devil

Comments under his photo.
@jordy.tuite
Can't believe you end up with none what a rude man you are and to leave them heartbroken in live TV

@samjameswood
Cmon guys can't believe everything you read. The woman I am with is incredible and we can't wait to be together in public after the finale (heart emoji)
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:45 am

Noclue hi welcome. Join us in Heather's thread too... or in the one for the Episodes where we comment on everything.

I believe "psychic" opinion is just that ... an opinion ...and he is given too much credit ...
he is like RS of the USA version, only with the opposite personality, nicer and celebrity-kisser, who mingles around everyone on the "entertainment/media" scene, particularly the Bachelor show ... the next thing we find out, he's besties with everyone there - right.

I only trust our sleuths and my own gut... and was even "picking fights" with AAL, until I saw the evidence that made my hope and certainty disappear.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:57 am

ElonM wrote:teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 11850376_499242060233655_653353094_n
@samjameswood
Happy Fathers Day you handsome devil

Comments under his photo.
@jordy.tuite
Can't believe you end up with none what a rude man you are and to leave them heartbroken in live TV

@samjameswood
Cmon guys can't believe everything you read. The woman I am with is incredible and we can't wait to be together in public after the finale (heart emoji)

I like that he is letting everyone know he is in love. too cute. The bolded are the words he has used repeatedly when describing Snez. Can we have the ending already? teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė