SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:05 am

It seems Lana ... with her golden watch
fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 New_pi30

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:10 am

Thanks Sundy & happygolucky! stealthy catch rock
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:15 am

Looks to be from their first date. Subliminal messaging. Is production hinting at something. Just when I was getting my hopes up again that heather might win.

happygolucky wrote:bringing the photos from the article posted above by EmmK
fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 2B740E3400000578-3201962-Setting_the_cat_among_the_pigeons_It_will_be_announced_this_week-m-22_1439893164920
fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 2B740E3000000578-3201962-Close_The_brunette_beauty_27_and_Sam_Wood_35_were_spotted_on_Apr-m-23_1439893190552

yeap, from the preview:
fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 More-slow-dancing-moments-like

ooh, wow ... my opinion might change in the course of the weeks and maybe at the end I'll be hoping for a different outcome than what I'm thinking right now.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 am

robinvi wrote:Looks to be from their first date. Subliminal messaging. Is production hinting at something. Just when I was getting my hopes up again that heather might win.
very interesting indeed. scratch

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:33 am

They have already hinted that this will be a bachelor first (implying an intruder wins). Now maybe they mean for their franchise but we know Mary won for Byron's season so technically it wouldn't be a first.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:37 am

yeap, things are starting to add up in Lana's favor ... will be interesting to see the edit in the upcoming episodes ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:20 am

Or they could be deliberately messing with our heads...

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:35 am

Not surprised at all. As I said before they'll going to manipulate the people in the direction they want them. And the direction is to accept the final couple. And it's an extremly smart move to use the effects of subliminal messages in order to prepare the audience for what is coming.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:38 am

They might have just made a mistake. Subliminal messaging is a bit much I think. This is Channel Ten after all. I don't think they'd bother to that extent.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:43 am

^ Agreed. If they have manipulated anything it is getting people (the general viewer/audience) to see Heather as "the one".

Heck, they even put the words "the one" next to Heather and focused on her for the majority of the show so that viewers see her (still) as the frontrunner.  

And it is the general viewer that is the target audience, not the sleuther or even those who read the media or follow SM of contestants/lead closely or have insider knowledge.

It's why, no matter how they try to change the edit this late in the game, the audience will be shocked if/when Heather leaves at F4 since she has been in the forefront for so long.

It's also why Heather leaving is likely the only way for the general viewer to start seeing a different F1. Because as long as Heather stays, I don't think the general viewer, the majority of them, see anyone but Heather as F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Agreed. If they have manipulated anything it is getting people (the general viewer/audience) to see Heather as "the one".

Heck, they even put the words "the one" next to Heather and focused on her for the majority of the show so that viewers see her (still) as the frontrunner.  

And it is the general viewer that is the target audience, not the sleuther or even those who read the media or follow SM of contestants/lead closely or have insider knowledge.

It's why, no matter how they try to change the edit this late in the game, the audience will be shocked if/when Heather leaves at F4 since she has been in the forefront for so long.

It's also why Heather leaving is likely the only way for the general viewer to start seeing a different F1. Because as long as Heather stays, I don't think the general viewer, the majority of them, see anyone but Heather as F1.

Agree. They've shown that when they want to manipulate they do it pretty obviously. Not with half a second of footage. Certainly a mistake.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:03 am

How would it be a mistake? ... you mean that by mistake they insert one split second scene (still) from another episode? ... It's impossible to do a mistake when you're putting scenes together from 1 footage to mix it up with another one. ... But yes, I don't know why they would put it in ... don't get the scope just yet.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė