SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:11 am

They even had Sam say the words "love of my life" and the only other person who said those exact words is Heather in her intro. 
And then in the season promo, you hear Sam say "love of my life" and the s/cap with this is Sam with Heather kissing her at the CP when he told her "I don't know if I can get rid of you".

So... what they have done is make it obvious that Heather is "the one" and "the love of my life".

The only way to change this is not just bring in intruders (that hasn't worked on its own) but to get rid of Heather
Because if Heather is no longer on the screen then the audience has no choice but to get behind someone else for their frontrunner.

It's been that obvious that Heather is what they are pushing for F1... so it has to be that obvious if she is not F1 by Sam getting rid of her (because the general viewer doesn't follow Media/SM, etc).

Backlash? To be sure. 
But that's likely what they want since they have manipulated the audience this way. 
Ratings and all that. (I guess the US version is proof that heartbreak/drama is how you get 20 seasons). hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:45 am

I'm curious to why they would highlight Heather in the edit at the same time as they hide dates, just to get rid of her. I too see her as the obvious F1, and when they edited the show they knew the outcome and that is why I find it so confusing with this edit. The intruders were expected by the girls. Was it Nina who said "Look, look, intruders"?That shows that they were familiar with that concept.

Tomorrow we will see if the distance between Heather and Sam is widening or if she still has that soft spot in his head and heart and her music. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:49 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I'm curious to why they would highlight Heather in the edit at the same time as they hide dates, just to get rid of her. I too see her as the obvious F1, and when they edited the show they knew the outcome and that is why I find it so confusing with this edit. The intruders were expected by the girls. Was it Nina who said "Look, look, intruders"?That shows that they were familiar with that concept.

Tomorrow we will see if the distance between Heather and Sam is widening or if she still has that soft spot in his head and heart and her music. JMO

Glowworm2 have you ever thought that the edits might be just a way to misdirect viewers in order to cover up a slip up that Heather has made when she said.... friend and partner in the interview. Someone has an original recording without the editing of the interview that Heather had with 3pm rush. I am not sure if he likes to be quoted. But he has directed me to his page where you can find the recording in its original form without the cut. I am not sure if it works...

https://video-kul1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xtp1/v/t42.1790-2/11259737_1634206990193345_1722253743_n.mp4?efg=eyJxZSI6InZpZGVvX3ByZWZlcnJlZF90YWdzXzIwMTUwMTIxLHRoZV9sYXVuY2hlZCIsInJsciI6MzAwLCJybGEiOjUxMiwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJyZXNfNDI2X2NyZl8yM19tYWluXzMuMF9zZCJ9&rl=300&vabr=163&oh=08a442af6087f40f37ebface57819831&oe=55EE96F8

or your can go to his page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008121791266

He is very sure Heather has won. Try check this one out. If it is true Team Heather can have a wonderful night sleeping before tomorrow's show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:32 am

I listened to it but am a little confused - who says "Oh My God"? The guy is saying it is the host? Who is this guy?!

The first link doesn't work but the second one does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:46 am

I think Harry T's prediction on the 19 August 2015 was a conspiracy to cover up Heather's slip up.
" SPOILER ALERT? 'Heather won't be winner' Celebrity psychic Harry T shares his Bachelor predictions...revealing Snezana or an INTRUDER will steal Sam Wood's heart"
By LAURA EVANS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 06:42 GMT, 19 August 2015 | UPDATED: 00:47 GMT, 20 August 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:47 am

What if Heather was reacting in shock to someone else's elimination? Maybe what she didnt see coming was Snez's elimination after Home town. Still #teamsnez by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:50 am

Saw this last week and forgot to bring it here.

https://twitter.com/dandebuf/status/639388382678745088

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:53 am

see2love wrote:What if Heather was reacting in shock to someone else's elimination? Maybe what she didnt see coming was Snez's elimination after Home town.  Still #teamsnez by the way

Guess we will know after tomorrow's episode. I think the hot tub moment is the main factor.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:56 am

MissB wrote:Saw this last week and forgot to bring it here.

https://twitter.com/dandebuf/status/639388382678745088
Haha. That tweet and reply tweets prove that the fans will be losing their minds when Heather leaves. It is all about the ratings having her leave at F4.

Interesting how Osher faved the tweet about his lip and hair quivering when Heather leaves (and he wasn't even tagged in this tweet so he faved it by reading through Dan's tweet replies)!

Osher was probably in shock when/if Heather leaves.
Really does make me think he was tweeting about fools letting Heather go includes Sam.

s/shot of tweets:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 am

AAL, you know I disagree here, right giggling I think Osher always knew where was Sam leaning ... and to him probably doesn't mean or matter much who Sam chooses. I do think at the time when he twitted about the fools he didn't think of Sam included.
Also, I'm not sure how much of Osher's tweeting about Heather is due to him knowing she doesn't end up in the finale ... and therefor trying to misdirect and put focus on her as the show wanted us to do.
That doesn't take away that I do believe he likes her as a funny, smart, entertaining character she is.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:15 am

Haha. I disagree. Osher has even come out that who his picks have been for past Bachelors and that he was off the money.
He is not there on 1on1 dates and only at RCs and GDs.
I doubt he knows where Sam is at, especially as the lead changes with time and the lead may not even be sure himself.
If anything, his tweets are just reflecting what the majority of viewers see/feel/think.

I do think there is Osher the host and Osher the person.
I'd say that, considering who Osher is (what I've known about him and followed his story from when he was Andrew) I can safely say he is genuinely Team Heather.

That being said, I am certain he is super happy for whatever Sam does.
Just like anyone would be when someone follows their heart and is happy.
Doesn't mean Osher doesn't have his favorites just like we do. :Nod:

(P.S. This happens in real life too. And who's to say that Sam's friends if they don't know who F1 is also want him to pick a certain someone? It happens. Doesn't mean his friends won't be happy for Sam. But people have their preferences for their friends too.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 am

Natik - quite a few pages ago you posted the pink suitcase photo from instagram - I know that was taken at Northern beaches, but are they the suitcases of the final two??

The suitcase on the left is lanas - you can see the jumper she wears in this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3224787/The-Bachelor-s-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-reveals-blow-bouncy-rival-Duchess-Cambridge-steps-breath-fresh-air.html

Now who's suitcase is the one on the right???

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė