SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:15 am

Flawless wrote:
If you are right - and you could well be - what will the 'shock' be?  When Osher talks about Sam really assessing his life etc, what is he referring to?  We already know he wants kids so taking on the commitment of Eve wouldn't be shocking to anyone.  Could it be a proposal where we've been lead to believe there won't be one?
IMO, that is Osher just doing what he needs to do to get people to watch.
I wouldn't take what Osher says literally at all.

The show is all about creating drama and getting people to watch.
That's Osher's job - to stir up things and get the ratings.

It could be a proposal, etc... so that could be the shock.
But when it comes to this show, I'd say take it all with a grain of salt.

Plus, Osher is talking about something that happened 4 months ago.
Sam has been living his life and building his new gym and his career has been his focus the past 4 months.

IMO, if anything will be shocking it will be that there is an ATFR and that Sam and his F1 are on it and still together.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:28 am

stillhoping wrote:I have looked at his business, he has ? 4 locations himself and about 30 franchises so he seems to be doing really well

Maybe if he franchises more and runs a gym in Perth it could work?  I don't see how such a long distance relationship could work however, down the line we would hear "distance, schedules" etc
I feel like I am learning the geography of Australia LOL

I think Sam is very hands on and still growing his business. I know he himself was still doing kids birthday parties in December last year and across last year

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:53 am

Hey has anyone found anything out about his home dates? Sam seems close to his family, and they seem very nice. I doubt if they will have real influence at his age, but still..

JMO they will probably prefer Lana - not want him to move to Perth and take on a 10 year old child

Also from what I have read the ex husband, Eve's Dad seems to be someone that Snez didn't want to see in the media...yes, past is past but not that "cool" IMHO
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Flawless: definitely think F1 is Snez, especially if the physical is where it is at with the edit.
I think Sam has made it clear that the physical connection is most important to Sam, and everything else is built upon that.
IMO, Sam has had the strongest physical connection with Snez since day one.

Reading all the posts above, i'm now also thinking it's Snez now.
Ouf I think I can bring myself to watch the finale now.

All in all, this season ending has been the most unsure one regarding F1 for me. I have never had such doubt about who the bachelor is falling for.
Even for Kaitlyn, it becomes more and more apparent that she was more into Shawn.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:43 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Flawless: definitely think F1 is Snez, especially if the physical is where it is at with the edit.
I think Sam has made it clear that the physical connection is most important to Sam, and everything else is built upon that.

All in all, this season ending has been the most unsure one regarding F1 for me. I have never had such doubt about who the bachelor is falling for.
Even for Kaitlyn, it becomes more and more apparent that she was more into Shawn.
IA. I think it says more about Sam's ability to act and misdirect, both on the show and post-show that he never made it that obvious.  

I also think it has to do with a physical edit-F1, which is usually not the case for recent F1s.
In fact, they had to bring in an intruder for the physical connection between Lana and Sam to even come close to Sam and Snez's physical connection.

While all the other stuff is there too, I am focusing on the physical connection because that is what Sam has focused on.
He has reiterated again and again that the physical is the primary focus for him and even Heather's edit was about being friendzoned (so not enough physical connection).
It's why, from the get-go, I thought if Sam was going to truly follow through on making the physical connection a priority that Snez would be F1.

To me, everything points to this that Sam is still focusing on that factor -- both F2 girls are in bikinis getting their "physical connection" on. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

IA. I think it says more about Sam's ability to act and misdirect, both on the show and post-show that he never made it that obvious.  

I also think it has to do with a physical edit-F1, which is usually not the case for recent F1s.
In fact, they had to bring in an intruder for the physical connection between Lana and Sam to even come close to Sam and Snez's physical connection.

While all the other stuff is there too, I am focusing on the physical connection because that is what Sam has focused on.
He has reiterated again and again that the physical is the primary focus for him and even Heather's edit was about being friendzoned (so not enough physical connection).
It's why, from the get-go, I thought if Sam was going to truly follow through on making the physical connection a priority that Snez would be F1.

To me, everything points to this that Sam is still focusing on that factor -- both F2 girls are in bikinis getting their "physical connection" on. giggling

The bolded is spot on!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:17 am

Yeah, I think it is just odd, because for me personally, I am so used to (especially in recent years) seeing the F1 get the non-physical edit (especially in the beginning). It seems like the edit (April, Matilda, Anna, etc...) usually get more emphasis placed on conversations and the physical "let's kiss who cares about words" edit especially starting out is usually not for most F1s. I do think that Sam has made it clear though that the physical is his primary focus and everything else is built upon that and his physical connection with Snez is not only the stongest but the longest one of either girl so based on that, I see Snez as F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:06 am

Sorry for double post.
Most recent pic on Bach Aussie Facebook page the top comment for who will win is:

Stacey Howard #noonecares #teamheather You broke her heart and the nations..
thebachelorau
Who will capture Sam's heart?  It's time to pick a winner!

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 11809894_1911032742454531_538889960_n
TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 CO7ylGpXAAA47bD
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/a.486108521461998.1073741828.478928618846655/936859686386877/?type=1&theater
Not sure why the last couple of pics like this are blurry but think it was just inserting them incorrectly.
Once again Snez is positioned closest to Sam.
Most of the comments on the IG pic are that Snez will win.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:23 am

ElonM wrote:If this doesn't scream Snez I don't know what else to believe.

Where's see2love  :cutesmile!:

Expect a shock finish for Bachelor

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29528797/expect-a-shock-finish-for-bachelor/

“It was a real honour to watch Sam come to a realisation about himself, be brave enough to accept that realisation and be brave enough to make a shift in his life around that realisation,” Gunsberg toldAAA .

“He will probably redefine what people think an Australian man is capable of and I am very proud to have had a front-row seat to that.”

I think the realisation is that he can't move to Perth and be a stepdad, so he lets Snez go and picks Lana instead. Would be highly unromantic though.

Or I guess it could be that he realises he has to move to Perth, so he makes that promise to Snez. But how is that a realisation "about himself"? That he can't let Snez go? Would fit the "make a shift in his life around that realisation" bit though. But if he's currently building a new gym in Melbourne, it doesn't seem like that move is happening any time soon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:20 am

Channel 10 retweeted a tweet about Snez (only her and not the other girls) -- https://twitter.com/channelten
Also, Sam on Kyle&JackieO tomorrow  ‏

@kyleandjackieo  2h2 hours ago
OMG who is going to win??? @TheBachelorAU Sam on the show tomorrow! #TheBachelorAU #KJshow

I am wondering if there will be an ATFR? It would bode well if there will be an ATFR and update on the couple 4 months later.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:51 am

Anyone guess why there have there been zero photoshoots with Sam and his F3?   question

Just for comparison, this was one of the media photoshoots of Tim with his F3 (there were also photoshoots with Blake and his F3) https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2201p60-the-bachelor-australia-tim-robards-anna-heinrich-season-1-2013-thread-2#549173

There's actually been zero photoshoots with Sam and any of the girls this season. Every article is just photos of either Sam by himself or photos from the show/while on set. It's so odd. I've never seen it like this before where there are no photoshoots. I am wondering if something happened to cause them not to have any?  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:20 am

Lana did a photo shoot with OK magazine.

If it was with the F2 it would have been in the magazine this week.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė