SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIIS1065 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:05 pm

@kyleandjackieo
Sam Wood Opens Up About His Right Choice #TheBachelorAU @thebachelorau #KJshow #KIIS1065

Can't bring the video over.

He talked about how invested the people are into the show.
He said he's very happy.
He and the F1 had three or four safe house visit (weekends).
Kylie asked about the kid laugh out loud, Sam laughed. Pete (works on the show) said his inside contact told him Snez won. Kyle and Jackie said Lana will win.
He talks about the paparazzi and catching him early in the morning.
He said the producers have to show/edit the show so that they don't give away the ending. Talked about how people chop and change their minds.
Best thing he ever done and would do it again.
He said we will have to see if he proposed.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

KIIS1065 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  · 43s44 seconds ago  
"I've got a pet name for the girl I've chosen already." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

Parmagana? giggling

"I don't miss any of the girls I have said goodbye to." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

"Tim Robards throws me a text from time to time. I've never spoken to Blake Garvey though." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

"I am head over heels in love with this girl." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

I think he's still in Melbourne. He was filmed during the interview separate from Kyle and Jackie.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Three or four safe house visits isn't much. I still think it's Lana, since I remember someone sleuthed when Sam's dog was in care and he wasn't during July when Lana was in Europe. The timing fits.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:37 pm

quoted " Pete (works on the show) said his inside contact told him Snez won."

does Pete work on bach or ? saying inside contact...well in us someone is getting fired or sued LOL. Good old usa lawyers. I also think the rejects in AU have a lot more "contractual" freedom - may change as AU seems to be gearing up for their own "bach nation"
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:39 pm

ElonM wrote:Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  · 43s44 seconds ago  
"I've got a pet name for the girl I've chosen already." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

Parmagana? giggling

I do like that the nick name Parnagiana but I think the nickname Sam is using is 'Snow White' laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:46 pm

laugh out loud

Pete works on the Kyle and Jackie O Show.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:47 pm

mercieme wrote:

Parmagana? giggling

I do like that the nick name Parnagiana but I think the nickname Sam is using is 'Snow White' laugh out loud

Why Snow White?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:52 pm

ElonM wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Parmagana? giggling

Why Snow White?

Snezana means Snow White.

She told Sam the meaning of her name on their first date & Sam also called her this right in front of the girls at cocktail party following their first date giggling That's why I was speculating before that if she is F1, they will dress in white just for dramatic effects laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:54 pm

oh hehehehe

Well that will be something. Snow White and the Bachelor.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

I don't see any other option but Snez for F1. I will be shocked if she isn't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Well of course there is a good option LOL - Lana
I for one hope for kid free shows in usa or a "parents without partners" edition

I am just weary of the "gotta pick cause of kid" - even worse if widowed

Macedonia is between Greece Albania and  Syria....so...with the problems in that part of world I doubt they fly there

Probably Bali or other? beach resort
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:26 pm

@kyleandjackieo Sam Wood Opens Up About His Right Choice #TheBachelorAU @thebachelorau #KJshow #KIIS1065 Can't bring the video over. wrote:

Here's a link to the story from the radio station that has the video embedded.

http://www.973fm.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/whats-in-the-box-sam-new-bachelor-promo-stuns

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė