SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

studio10 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:11 pm

umpossible wrote:
ElonM wrote:Well Snez added another rose to her IG profile.

She seems happy and so does Lana.

Win Win for all parties.

I think Lana is happy cos she dodged a bullet on this one! laugh out loud

But from SM she seems pretty good friends with Heather and Sarah.

Is Snez actually still close to any of the girls besides Nina?

Not that I know of.

Based on an article I read today Nina and Snez communicates daily.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

studio10 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:He's already said Snez in the DM article and is besties with Ebru who has just tweeted that F1 is Snez.
How anyone takes this guy seriously and there's no scandal that he is getting inside info is beyond me.
It would never fly in the US.

Studio 10 ‏@Studio10au  1h1 hour ago
.@HarryTMedium has correctly predicted every elimination on #TheBachelorAU - he'll joins us with his winner prediction! #studio10

Welll....."Reality Steve" keeps getting "away" with spoiling....

but...I do think lawyers keep a lid on (rejected) cast. I think they also dangle perks like appearances, binparadise etc. I think as time goes on AU will get slicker
IMHO New Zealand was more "real" and less drama...cause it was 1st season
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:14 pm

stillhoping wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:He's already said Snez in the DM article and is besties with Ebru who has just tweeted that F1 is Snez.
How anyone takes this guy seriously and there's no scandal that he is getting inside info is beyond me.
It would never fly in the US.

Studio 10 ‏@Studio10au  1h1 hour ago
.@HarryTMedium has correctly predicted every elimination on #TheBachelorAU - he'll joins us with his winner prediction! #studio10

Welll....."Reality Steve" keeps getting "away" with spoiling....

but...I do think lawyers keep a lid on (rejected) cast. I think they also dangle perks like appearances, binparadise etc. I think as time goes on AU will get slicker
IMHO New Zealand was more "real" and less drama...cause it was 1st season
Definitely. But Ebru tweeted to Bach Aussie account that Snez wins. Not the smartest move either for her to do so considering she is friends with the medium, etc. Not that they will do anything about it.

The times of first time love story are definitely over. It's about the heartbreak and controversy now.
Guess that's how Bach US has gotten to 20 Seasons. They throw the audience a bone here and there but their focus is not the love story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:26 pm

All his answers to his interviews point to Snez as f1. It also looks like Ebru let it slip laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:29 pm

I think Ebru is just annoyed that Kyle and Jackie O refuse to say Snez is the winner (when they probably already know) and so Ebru is like "Guys Snez!!" so no 'slip' there. laugh out loud
As if Ebru telling her medium friend Harry wasn't enough.  Rolling Eyes
These contestants are too funny. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:33 pm

I knew as soon as Harry posted the predictions that it was either Sarah or Ebru who told him bc let's be honest he didn't come up with that himself laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:36 pm

studio10 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 3806527698 He certainly didn't. Harry is basically like Reality Steve except he has an *in* with Channel 10 (is on their show) and gets to "pretend" he can predict the past.  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:studio10 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 3806527698 He certainly didn't. Harry is basically like Reality Steve except he has an *in* with Channel 10 (is on their show) and gets to "pretend" he can predict the past.  Rolling Eyes

Has this guy actually predicted anything else accurately? And what is he famous for? I have never heard of him before here....

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Definitely. But Ebru tweeted to Bach Aussie account that Snez wins. Not the smartest move either for her to do so considering she is friends with the medium, etc. Not that they will do anything about it.

The times of first time love story are definitely over. It's about the heartbreak and controversy now.
Guess that's how Bach US has gotten to 20 Seasons. They throw the audience a bone here and there but their focus is not the love story.

True when I first watched these shows they were love stories
I remember Trista and Ryan, Jen and Andrew....and a great couple from season 2 of Love or Money...now those were some lavish dates then too...great resorts.
Joe Millionaire was another fun one. I thought.."this is cool...it is like the way guys like sports...root for your pick,,, enjoy the show...but lately our shows got more like wrestling with plots, villians, feuds, twists hahA
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:59 pm

umpossible wrote:Has this guy actually predicted anything else accurately? And what is he famous for? I have never heard of him before here....
I am not sure. But I won't be surprised if he has some accurate "predictions".

It's just that in this case, the obvious friendship he has with the contestants is what makes this prediction of F1 more of "insider knowledge" under the guise of psychic ability.

If he really wanted to fool people into thinking he is totally real he would at least have gotten 1 of the F9 order incorrect while still getting the final one correct. It's too obvious otherwise! :Nod: laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:09 pm

ElonM wrote:Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  · 43s44 seconds ago  
"I've got a pet name for the girl I've chosen already." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

Parmagana? giggling

"I don't miss any of the girls I have said goodbye to." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

"Tim Robards throws me a text from time to time. I've never spoken to Blake Garvey though." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

"I am head over heels in love with this girl." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

I think he's still in Melbourne. He was filmed during the interview separate from Kyle and Jackie.

And, considering how he made Heather believe she is the one, then dumped her, and now says he doesn't miss her - effectively dismissing their friendship as unimportant - reinforces my total belief that he is a complete douche and every girl except the Chosen One, had a very lucky escape. And that will apply as much to the next two he lets go.

Good luck Chosen One - you're going to need it!

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Sam really needs to stop talking... no no
He would be better off to not say anything b/c he is not helping his case at all!
The comments by people show he is getting even more backlash by saying these things.
Even Osher has taken Heather's side when it comes to her and Sam.
This guy really is not the sharpest tool in the woodshed (thanks @mindless for the awesome pun yes ).

'I should have sent her home earlier': Sam Wood admits Heather was never going to win The Bachelor and the reason he kept her around was because she was 'fun'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3236062/Sam-Wood-admits-Heather-never-going-win-Bachelor-reason-kept-fun.html#ixzz3lrQlUVrq
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė