SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studio10 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:50 am

Sam really, really needs to find another word to describe his F1 (Snez, imo) differently from the girl he never saw as F1 (Heather).
Just to show he actually views them differently (and has a wider vocabulary), if nothing else. hmmm

'Sam says 'Heather is a fanstastic girl....'
'Sam says his new love 'is fantastic....'

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Studio10 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:30 am

Sorry for double post but Osher is in LA.
So unless they already filmed ATFR then it looks like there won't be one.
If there isn't one then that doesn't bode well, imo.

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg  28m28 minutes ago
Ok. 10pm in LA.
Need to sleep for a few hours, then I can get up and tweet along with you as we all watch the penultimate #thebachelorAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:37 am

Ouch....maybe they should have bought Sam a pr person?

I "like" Heather ok, I am sure she is "over" Sam by now...but wow...how insensitive? If he said "I really cared for her and thought we might have something, thought my feeling would grow deeper but then I came to see it was friendzone"....

JMO most women could feel good then, and statement like that should be "ok" with ex...all happy

but...how insensitive to say "should got rid of her sooner but she was fun" or whatever...like he kept her for giggles? That would hurt anyone ouch
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:42 am

mercieme wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Why would he miss any of the girls he sent home?  scratch Nothing was wrong with his answer imo.

He is not the first lead that has said he didn't miss the other contestants and some even say their F1 has always been the one giggling I am just happy he didn't pick someone production tried to shove down his throat only to have the debacle we had with Blake, that was one hot mess.

Only time will tell with Sam and his F1, they have the same chance as any couple coming out of this series but I think they do have a chance to make it if they put in the efforts and treat each other right, JMO

Who will be happy for a partner to talk about missing an ex? Certainly not me. The man is in a loving new relationship and Id understand if he doesnt admit to missing his exes.

He has said he cherishes the relationships he had with the other girls but now that he has found the one, its onward and not backwards. Kudos to him. :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:55 am

I agree I can't blame Sam for anything that he has done or said on the show or post show. I'm happy he liked Heather as a friend and wanted to spend more time with her. I believe he also wanted to see if it could grow into something more, but it didn't. If he would have sent Heather home earlier on we wouldn't have gotten to know Heather this well, so I thank him for keeping her around. On the show everything happens fast and the lead hardly spend enough time with each woman to be sure of anything. The lead doesn't hear the ITM:s so he doesn't have the whole picture and then we have the editors who makes us see things that aren't. In the beginning Sam was really smitten with Heather and she with him. The difference was that he met other women he got stronger feelings for and Heather's grew. (At least bubble grew) Heather and all the other girls are fine today and have moved on. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:55 am

I can understand him NOT saying he "misses" the others...I just think it is insensitive for him to say he should have cut Heather sooner but kept her cause she is fun

(of course she was more fun than the whiny couch sitters, Nina and the Abru gal LOL)

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:02 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I agree I can't blame Sam for anything that he has done or said on the show or post show. I'm happy he liked Heather as a friend and wanted to spend more time with her. I believe he also wanted to see if it could grow into something more, but it didn't. If he would have sent Heather home earlier on we wouldn't have gotten to know Heather this well, so I thank him for keeping her around. On the show everything happens fast and the lead hardly spend enough time with each woman to be sure of anything. The lead doesn't hear the ITM:s so he  doesn't have the whole picture and then we have the editors who makes us see things that aren't. In the beginning Sam was really smitten with Heather and she with him. The difference was that he met other women he got stronger feelings for and Heather's grew. (At least bubble grew) Heather and all the other girls are fine today and have moved on. JMHO
The show doesn't force anyone to do anything and Sam is coming out now saying he never felt anything more than friendship for Heather (so he wasn't smitten at all and only kissed her b/c she was a friend only?) and that the reason he kept her around was for his own enjoyment b/c she was fun.

Sam's words don't match the words he told Heather on the show... that he knew how she felt and that he felt the "exact same".
That was what he said to Heather.
He encouraged her to be girly with him all the way and reassured her about her feelings for him.
I don't mind what he said in ITMs or that he fooled an audience since the lead does that all the time.
The problem is that he deliberately fooled Heather and admits to this.
That's not being someone's friend.
That's using someone and manipulating their feelings for one's own selfish reasons.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:59 am

laugh out loud. Such rubbish. I hope he paid Ebru and Sarah some good money for their inside info. That they all posts photos of themselves all together is ridiculous that anyone takes this seriously...

Studio 10 ‏@Studio10au  2h2 hours ago
.@HarryTMedium hasn't got it wrong yet on #TheBachelorAU eliminations, so we asked him who's going to win. #studio10 http://bit.ly/1ig5J1S
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud. Such rubbish. I hope he paid Ebru and Sarah some good money for their inside info. That they all posts photos of themselves all together is ridiculous that anyone takes this seriously...

Studio 10 ‏@Studio10au  2h2 hours ago
.@HarryTMedium hasn't got it wrong yet on #TheBachelorAU eliminations, so we asked him who's going to win. #studio10 http://bit.ly/1ig5J1S

It actually annoys me because he's getting credit for predicting when it's obvious he has insider goss, when the real predictors here on this page get no recognition at all!
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:32 am

Flawless wrote:
It actually annoys me because he's getting credit for predicting when it's obvious he has insider goss, when the real predictors here on this page get no recognition at all!
It happens all the time. They never credit anything from this forum and blatantly take things from this forum. Daily Mail took the Social Media activity timeline when the show was staring for this season which spelled out that Snez and Lana were likely F2 based on their SM alone and they've already copied from Bette Aussie sleuthing (which will likely prove incorrect since that sleuthing is being updated for possible F1 not being who they think). It seems they only credit each other and pretend no one knows that they all know from insider knowledge hmmm . It's also quite obvious even Dan Debuf knows the winner and inside info (4 months after filming it is sure to be known amongst lots of media even if they pretend otherwise).

Anyway, speaking only for myself, I love sleuthing and it would be great if even more people joined and knew about the forum especially from other countries. It really is old-school trying to predict things and ultimately, heart break aside, is the most fun part of the show for me. :Nod:

So glad to have you and so many others join the forum this season! yes It has been a great ride!! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:48 am

see2love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Why would he miss any of the girls he sent home?  scratch Nothing was wrong with his answer imo.

He is not the first lead that has said he didn't miss the other contestants and some even say their F1 has always been the one giggling I am just happy he didn't pick someone production tried to shove down his throat only to have the debacle we had with Blake, that was one hot mess.

Only time will tell with Sam and his F1, they have the same chance as any couple coming out of this series but I think they do have a chance to make it if they put in the efforts and treat each other right, JMO

Who will be happy for a partner to talk about missing an ex? Certainly not me. The man is in a loving new relationship and Id understand if he doesnt admit to missing his exes.

He has said he cherishes the relationships he had with the other girls but now that he has found the one, its onward and not backwards. Kudos to him. :claphands

Glowworm2 wrote:I agree I can't blame Sam for anything that he has done or said on the show or post show. I'm happy he liked Heather as a friend and wanted to spend more time with her. I believe he also wanted to see if it could grow into something more, but it didn't. If he would have sent Heather home earlier on we wouldn't have gotten to know Heather this well, so I thank him for keeping her around. On the show everything happens fast and the lead hardly spend enough time with each woman to be sure of anything. The lead doesn't hear the ITM:s so he  doesn't have the whole picture and then we have the editors who makes us see things that aren't. In the beginning Sam was really smitten with Heather and she with him. The difference was that he met other women he got stronger feelings for and Heather's grew. (At least bubble grew) Heather and all the other girls are fine today and have moved on. JMHO

Really awesome posts Glow & See2Love! I totally agree!! :yes:

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:00 am

I just heard Sam on Fitzy and Wippa. I don't think he was describing Snez as his F1. Referring to her as a girl. Talking about going out for a few beers with his girl, going out for breakfast etc. My money is on Lana.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė