SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIIS1065 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:54 pm

anyone found a link to watch epi 15? I'm on pins and needles waiting for someone to upload it somewhere! plz share if u found a link
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

KIIS1065 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm

emusha wrote:anyone found a link to watch epi 15? I'm on pins and needles waiting for someone to upload it somewhere! plz share if u found a link

Sorry no link as of now no idea
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Wow how awkward is that please?!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Looks like Lana and Snez are doing radio rounds together laugh out loud There are pics under thebachelorau tag on IG.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:57 pm

^Yep & they are both wearing black tops, could be pure coincidence though. I like when these contestants can move past the show & get along in real life yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:16 pm

I know it's pretty much already been sleuthed at this point, but I just had it confirmed from a source that it is indeed Snezana as F1. This source was right about Blake and Tim's endings, so I'm confident that they're correct about this one too yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:36 pm

emusha wrote:anyone found a link to watch epi 15? I'm on pins and needles waiting for someone to upload it somewhere! plz share if u found a link

If you have hola you can watch it on tenplay.com.au
I haven't found it any other place just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:08 pm

KIIS 101.1 Melbourne ‏@kiis1011 · 2h2 hours ago
Did Snez just reveal who WON @TheBachelorAU ???? What do you think? #TheBachelorAU #MattandJane #KIIS1011

The video in that tweet is confusing me.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:24 pm

ElonM wrote:KIIS 101.1 Melbourne ‏@kiis1011  · 2h2 hours ago  
Did Snez just reveal who WON @TheBachelorAU ???? What do you think? #TheBachelorAU  #MattandJane #KIIS1011  

Lana has been the most responsive in the media clips you have posted so far IMO. In the clip associated with this tweet, they asked how the F1 has been sneaking around with Sam without getting caught....Lana responded and said secret agents, then the host said how come Lana is the first one tot respond and Lana again said "look at us we are both secret agents". Then the host forced Snez to talk and she said "well i don't know what happens in that situation". IMO Snez is going with the same line she gave K&O when she said she hadn't spoken to Sam when they asked her if he gave a heads ups about what happens to other girls on the show.

IMO just more mis-direction, we will know the truth in about 10 hours giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:28 pm

mercieme wrote:
Did Snez just reveal who WON @TheBachelorAU ???? What do you think? #TheBachelorAU  #MattandJane #KIIS1011  

Lana has been the most responsive in the media clips you have posted so far IMO. In the clip associated with this tweet, they asked how the F1 has been sneaking around with Sam without getting caught....Lana responded and said secret agents, then the host said how come Lana is the first one tot respond and Lana again said "look at us we are both secret agents". Then the host forced Snez to talk and she said "well i don't know what happens in that situation". IMO Snez is going with the same line she gave K&O when she said she hadn't spoken to Sam when they asked her if he gave a heads ups about what happens to other girls on the show.

IMO just more mis-direction, we will know the truth in about 10 hours giggling

Yup, I though that was a total set up.

Just tell us who is the F1!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:31 pm

It is quite obvious to me that Snez has tried to not give too much away on interviews but her SM she was the only one of the girls to post a pic of Sam kissing her and she has even posted about how she knows the truth.

After that it seems like she stopped and began to promote her clothes and then after than lipstick items etc. I think most SM of F1 is not even on IG but on facetime/snapchat, etc. It is all intentional, imo, that Lana used her SM to be the misdirection. In the K&JO show, Lana looked at Snez when Jackie asked who congratulated who. 

It's so obvious to me F1 is Snez and that any media she has been on she just had fun trying to keep it a secret, which, to be honest, was not a secret at all in Aussie amongst the media and alums of the show. They all knew and some chose to pretend otherwise, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:35 pm

I don't think Lana used her SM to distract, she posted one Bachelor AU related photo. She noted her friends doesn't know if she wins or not.

Rather Snez posted a pic of her and Sam kissing. No other girl has done that.

Lana followed Snez who later refused to do the same hence an unfollow. If things were good with them why not follow back?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė