SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:40 am

Michelle Greene is a wife of Jaggard's CEO Steve ... Sam's friends ... they may don't know who is F1, but she probably likes Snez among all the women (nothing wrong with that) and she's a fashion enthusiast, so I could see the connection there with Snez's sister ...

I'm sure we can all find the "clues" on SM when we "know" where to look, right now we still don't have a "shapchat" confirmation of anything (for Andi's or Kaitlyn's season that did the trick)
... beside, until the SC-gate many were able to read "Nick's SM" as an indication that he's F1 and supportive of Kaitlyn, until we found the rest of the story (and the context) or read SM connection of Becca (and her relatives' following) as a clue for her being F1.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:02 am

I like Snezana but I don't think she is F1. 

I really don't know that much about her because the producers haven't told me her story. And that's what this show is essentially about - the telling of a story - a love story. 

What they have created and shown is Heather's story, not Snezanas' or Sarahs' or Lanas' but Heathers'. 

And until they tell some else's story I'll believe that Heather is F1.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:24 am

:yes: Katie ITA ... the edit never fails ... never... (Even in the previous seasons when I "didn't believe it" and I tried to go against the current, inside I had my doubts and I would often seek reassurance in-here that there's a fine explanation why it deviated from what i believed in ... but this time I have no doubts.)   ...and the story of Heather and Sam is in THEIR "passion" and not what everyone else finds "best suited". And Jacinda made one fine observation, how opposite Heather and Snezana are ... just in terms of physicality ... so if Sam continues to keep Heather there, he obviously is attracted to her "tomboyish" look (despite the lack of "curves") ... so I have no doubts that physical attraction is there ... the only problem continues to be the level of "passion on the screen"... and it's what makes most people doubt (including #teamHeather) ... because we are told that there's only friendship.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:39 am

HGL that makes me so excited when I hear you say that. I know what you mean though about the lack of passion. To me this is coming from Heather with the only exception being when she put her hand up to his face during their first kiss
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:49 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3216543/The-Bachelor-2015-Emily-Simms-says-Bec-Chin-WASN-T-dumped-Sam-Wood-decision-leave-mutual-claims-Nina-Rolleston-reason-left.html#ixzz3kNQTC9HL
For ***'s sake I can't understand these women ... Does Emily know that she doesn't come across as much intelligent/clever or funny by making these statements?

I mean, of course I don't buy everything by its face-value ... this is a TV show ... it's produced, it's manipulated, it's scripted (story-boarded) ... OK - I get it! ... even the documentaries are scripted if you didn't know and story-boarded too, because every "film" has a limited time and you can't show people 24/7 with the real time on the video - Got it Emily?

I get it, Nina isn't as she seems ... because I wonder, what does Emily think Nina seems to "us" viewers?

OK, I understand, Sam is not all-that ... he's not this perfect catch ... right ... because someone is saying that he is a perfect match for everyone?

And supposedly Bec decided to leave on her own before her date even started ... all because of Nina ... but does Emily (or whoever made these claims) understand what is she saying?
That Bec was not into Sam at all (since Nina was more important than him) ... which maybe, just maybe Sam also picked on ... so he wasn't much into her either? - No?

Seriously, I'm tired of these articles of "eliminated women" going after Sam with an "almighty truth" ... to uncover him, because "we" should know how false he is .. what a sham ... while they were genuine all the way, smiling and gushing how they have so much in common with him and how they want to spend time with him ... all till the last minute on the screen.

And talking about Lana ... and her chances. One of the reasons I don't think she's F1 is because of her "role" ... Who is Lana on the show? ... We are told by the edit - an "intruder" ... sophisticated eye-beauty with lots of confidence ... that's what the edit told us so far ... and that she strikes a resemblance to Heather ... and then we get the media coverage that tells us who Lana is "a 27-year-old, a close friend of model Laura Dundovic" - Finally got it! ... if Lana ends up F1 ... the media will present her as LD's friend with her bachelor boyfriend ... or the bachelor with the LD's girlfriend ... either way ... too many people to write in the title  Hugesmile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3216431/The-Bachelor-star-Lana-Jeavons-claims-nominated-Bravery-Award-saving-man-s-life-night-out.html

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:19 am

Katiebelle wrote:I like Snezana but I don't think she is F1. 

I really don't know that much about her because the producers haven't told me her story. And that's what this show is essentially about - the telling of a story - a love story. 

What they have created and shown is Heather's story, not Snezanas' or Sarahs' or Lanas' but Heathers'. 

And until they tell some else's story I'll believe that Heather is F1.

I get what you are saying but recent years have shown we see stories where we want to see them. TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

I saw a story with Becca ;virgin, never been in love and Chris was going to her first love and we all know how that ended( i still maintain Becca was Chris's choice).

Lets not forget Nick 1.0 the sceptic who gradually fell in love and crashed while josh had zero story but a jock
Chris from Ali's season was another story. Some saw Roberto, JP and Nikki as physical edits also. My point is that Seeing a story depends on who our favourites are and who is watching.
I see a story withh Snez, a single mum who told him on night one. First date he wanted to find out more about the daughter and if they connect, country date he said physical chemistry was established and he would find out more later, sweetlife date, he wanted to know about Snezana the woman and how their lives may mesh, they talked about that and he liked Snezana the mother, the woman, and how their lives may mesh so its on to the next.
I am not saying she is F1 but just that there is a story all right. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:23 am

@Sundy ... you know what is really reassuring? ... Sam.
All the girls in the house make their PIs (on the show and after) how they view Sam and what THEY think he is looking for ... and more often than not they are "missing the point".
They simply don't get him. They don't know what he finds attractive, they don't know what makes him smile, they don't know what he really thinks of them - if they don't ask him directly.
And they keep making assumptions ... that we - the viewers - see dispelled in the "next scene".
The only one who gets Sam is Heather (and why she also stated in one radio interview that Snezana isn't a threat ... but she never finished the sentence who is ... and IMO she meant Lana)... and the only one who gets Heather completely is Sam.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 am

I swear these guys just like to confuse us.  Is Heather now in Melbourne?

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Screen11
TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Screen11
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:54 am

Jacinda is in Sydney.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:54 am

see2love wrote:

I get what you are saying but recent years have shown we see stories where we want to see them. TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

I saw a story with Becca ;virgin, never been in love and Chris was going to her first love and we all know how that ended( i still maintain Becca was Chris's choice).

Lets not forget Nick 1.0 the sceptic who gradually fell in love and crashed while josh had zero story but a jock
Chris from Ali's season was another story. Some saw Roberto, JP and Nikki as physical edits also. My point is that Seeing a story depends on who our favourites are and who is watching.
I see a story withh Snez, a single mum who told him on night one. First date he wanted to find out more about the daughter and if they connect, country date he said physical chemistry was established and he would find out more later, sweetlife date, he wanted to know about Snezana the woman and how their lives may mesh, they talked about that and he liked Snezana the mother, the woman, and how their lives may mesh so its on to the next.
I am not saying she is F1 but just that there is a story all right. JMO

Wish i can like your post 1000 times. I saw a love story between Nick and Andi and i stuck with it till the end. I love watching Sam and Snez together and totally see the connection there. I don't see such a love story between Heather and Sam just him reassuring her all the time. We see things differently and will be soo happy if snez is f1.
Snez is back on SM. She liked her sister's pics 2 hours ago.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:07 am

happygolucky wrote:Jacinda is in Sydney.

Thanks. Do not know why I thought she lived in Melbourne. So why doesn't she and Heather meet up more or joined the "it" group the other night.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:33 am

I believe Heather is closer to the "Melbourne" group: Tessa, Sarah (Ebru?) and Joni (who doesn't hang out with the trio), Nina from Brisbane and Krystal (not sure where exactly from Queensland) and Rachel from Adelaide. She's friends with Jacinda, but Jaci hangs out with the "other" group (Bec, Laura, Emily, Zilda).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė