SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:57 pm

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 COQ544oUYAAPo93
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Carly is... an intense one. To be "in love" and "in hate" within The Hour is pretty extreme. I am not saying she shouldn't have been upset and hurt. I mean... come on, Kirk! All you have to do is "date" outside The Bubble and tell her "I am not ready for wedding bells yet". You could even be like that silly showmance Michelle Money and Cody. (Hmmm hmmm. Hee hee. Chuckle chuckle. Are they still together?)

I still think Ashley handled herself better than I expected. Then again, she had struggled with Jared for a while and probably sensed that, if he didn't make a clean getaway on the show, he might post-show. At least she spoke favorably of him on her After Paradise interviews, so there is always a chance later. Then again, I wonder if her lust for Jared faded a bit in the Fantasy Suite. Jared the Luv Man...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:01 am

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 COQ7Yy9W8AAS_5D
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
@BachParadise #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:02 am

Maddy wrote:byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 COQrAhBWUAA8EjI
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Pssst... Jared, don't think anyone cared about how nice the hotel was... @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise

The Luuuuuuuv Man...

I dunno. Call me a die heart romantic. I think they will re-hook at a Bachelor reunion. They were the only couple who kept me in stitches this season. I wonder if she pierced his belly button while he was snoozing in the suite.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 am

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 COQs2JNXAAAMVmw
At the end of the day that's what #BachelorInParadise is all about.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There's nothing wrong with sticking up for your friend, but there is a problem when the only side you see is your friends side of the story, right or wrong. Being a BBF means being objective and not afraid to say the truth.

The last thing Jade should be doing is mocking Kirk. It's annoying when the BBF has to be a mean girl to show her support? Childish IMO.

When did she mock him? Not saying she didn't, I just don't remember.

I thought Jade was actually pretty objective and articulate in her ITMs. She said that he should have told her sooner, which is 100% correct, IMO. No reason to wait until the last day, when he had been feeling this way for 1/3rd of their trip. She said that he must have given her the signals or not putting a stop to things if she was saying things like "he is my person", which, again, I agree with. Not a huge fan of Carly, but she's pretty perceptive and has been able to analyze everyone perfectly. So, if Kirk was really being Jared-level honest with her, she wouldn't think that babies and moving was on the horizon.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:11 am

^The tweet Jade posted tonight is probably what GA was referring to. Correct me if I'm wrong GA.

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 87b72b10 byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 86669110 byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:14 am

umngirl wrote:^The tweet Jade posted tonight is probably what GA was referring to.  Correct me if I'm wrong GA.

Ah, thanks. This one, I suppose?

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper 48m
TTYN (talk to you never) Kirk. #BachelorInParadise #byefelicia

I didn't really take that seriously, b/c didn't they all hang out at the BIP premiere dinner? And, Carly retweets Kirk and tweets out nice things about him all the time, so I'm assuming Carly/Kirk are fine now. I can't imagine Jade's still upset at him now, if Carly isn't, but who knows? Sometimes, SM can be misleading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:18 am

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 COQuA7MU8AARMqi
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:22 am

^^I can't keep a straight face anymore. Ashley just needs a Jared Blow Up Doll.

At least he didn't wear his jeans like Robert did with Sarah last year.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:30 am

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 COQz1MiUkAA3hT0
Seriously #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:33 am

Some people take this show way, way, way too far /seriously. I was reading the comments on Kirk's Instagram post. People need to not go that far. It's crazy.

byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 87b72b10 byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 86669110 byefelicia - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9