SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 Empty Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Continue here.

Katiebelle wrote:
marysegap wrote:If you look at Snezana's next week date (they all have one) you can notice it was an inside date but from the lighting you can tell is night time and they are sitting in a room with candles etc...so... it could be possible that  Snez tub scene can be next week? Or not? Could that change the whole panorama?  We all know It would not be the first time the bachelor gets into a tub on an ordinary single date with a girl. :yes: :yes:

Yes I agree - nothing is 100% certain until we see it with our own eyes.

And yes - I'm probably clutching at straws - but I just can't give up hope until he "actually gets rid of her".

And if that happens I will most likely throw a quick tantrum then pick myself up off the floor and go on to watch the rest of the show a little more jaded with the Bach franchise.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:40 pm

H-Bomb wrote:I was really sad when I read sleuths here and from other threads on what's to expect on the coming episodes. Made me realise how much I became emotionally involved with what I saw as a love story between Heather and Sam (don't care much with the other girls).

As a newbie, didn't know that emphasis should also be on preview s/caps and not to mainly focus on the episodes shown on TV. Respect to you all for your inputs.

I can now just imagine what would it be like IF/WHEN Heather is dumped by Sam on F4. As she already revealed on her ITM

"Truth is, I know I am falling for this guy." -Heather

I'm going to be heart broken as well. I've been had. I was duped. Seriously, after all the REASSURANCES and heads up? Sam and TPTB  better have valid reasons/explanations why that happened. Feels like Heather and most of the viewers were led to believe in something, but then she's not 'the one' all along.

Regrettably, for me though, no amount of explanation will make me watch another season. More so, won't be watching the rest of the show and FRC. It's Sam's choice, and his future, and his life anyway. But nah! Not interested here. Good luck! Hope it'll lust. oops darn autocorrect *last... hahaha bitter much *ugh*

If indeed, Heather's dropped to S4 - I can't imagine how after all the emotional roller coaster she went through during her time, she still was able to go thru these radio interviews (as cover for the said F1). At the same time, getting those ridiculous articles about her style of clothing. Note to these tabloid writers.. if you've really watched the show, you'll know that she was already bullied by mean girls because she's different and quirky. Now, what makes you different?

Now, as for my dear girl Heather, my love and my heart goes to you girl. You are such a gem and a very special girl.

I honestly cried when you said these before...

"This is the first time any man has made me feel like.. I'm worth a lot of effort. Yup, I'm not gonna cry." -Heather

Heather, you are WORTH a LOT of EFFORT!

As Osher tweeted:
“@oshergunsberg: I hope all Heather's exes are crying into a cup of milo watching this.
You let her get away, fools.

Now, makes me wonder if indeed Sam have watched the previous episodes.. especially his dates with Heather where she revealed her feelings towards him. When he was asked re Heather's "partner" slip up, his reaction is kind of weird IMO. If indeed Heather is just a "cover up", then I can say Sam is a really good actor. IMHO, his face should at least show a little remorse to have dumped a very sweet and sensitive girl such as our Heather, and still use as a cover up. *ugh*. Sorry, but you really don't deserve her if indeed you let her go.

Another question that is bugging me.. Heather already opened up to Sam about her previous relationship experiences, her trust issues, being guarded (not 100% herself), him being the first guy, being kissed(saying she was hesitant being kissed if she knew she doesn't have a chance - paraphrasing). Of her not being scared that it's not reciprocated. Why did Sam still say "I feel the same" and gave her a rose. If he's really a straight-shooter as he claims. He should have stopped giving her reassurances and pulled back a little, to at least prepare her and soften the blow if/when he dumps her. But I feel that he still reassured her in episode 12 though. I'll post my s/caps later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Hbomb Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:14 am

Does anyone know if after the home visits they go back to the mansion for a rose ceremony?? I just find that brutal if thats how this is all going to end for Heather. Introducing him to her family only to be shut down straight after... it makes me wish he chose Nina instead so Heather wasn't dragged into this mess.

Watching Bach NZ and I can't help but compare the two men.. originally I thought Sam to be quite nice... but I'm sorry, in comparison to Arthur and how thoughtful he is I wish Heather was on Bach NZ!! The women seem more "real", the dates were a lot more relaxed and natural... and Arthur... omg, such a sweetheart and gorgeous dork.

I hope Heather walks out with her head high... but something tells me she will be far too gracious and appreciative of Sam and super sweet about the remaining girls... I was just hoping if she was to leave around f4 it would be a more dramatic and powerful way...I just can't believe he is going to "get rid of her"...

Fingers crossed when it happens Heather posts on IG an image of a hot new boyfriend ... I just want to see this beautiful girl happy and being spoilt with love by someone special. ... ALSO i think the silver lining out of this horrible show should be Heathers career prospects go through the roof... after all she has been through and all the struggles it would be great to see her come out on top.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:31 am

Episode 12 s/caps

Six girls on a GD

Sam to the girls: Hello! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Osher: oh, good morning ladies!

Sam: Hi girls!
(Note where Sam's eyes are normally at. and Sarah's reaction..)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 Empty part 2 of Epi12 s/caps

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:50 am

Osher: This date is all about unleashing your creative side.

Osher: This date is all about unleashing your creative side.
Tonight it will host the grand opening of The Bachelor pop-up Art Exhibition. 
Before you go to the sketching, you'll be working with clay and...pairs...

Osher: Like any Art exhibit there's gonna be a price for the best art work, and the price involves Sam...

Last edited by H-Bomb on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : transcript)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:54 am

Copy of all Heather's radio-interviews (edited to add)

Power Pack: The Bachelor's Heather

'Dan & Maz' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Podcast N°150807 - 16:38 on ... Heather from 17:13
- Dan & Maz September 02, 2015 - 51:25
- Dan & Maz September 11, 2015 - 53:16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  - after elimination

'Byron & Kristie' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Heather Podcast - 02.9.15 (not uploaded)

'Craig & Mandy' - Star 104.5
- Heather - The - Bachelor

'EJ and Ben' - Hot Fm CQ

'Carly & Dane'
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Mike E & Emma' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Podcast 070815
- Mike E & Emma Podcast 110915 - 19:50 - after elimination

'Hughesy And Kate' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- HUGHESY AND KATE PODCAST 300715
Heather's on 37:35, ex Brian speaks of Heather from 32:26 ... some insight on who H. is
- HUGHESY AND KATE PODCAST 020915 - 15:10, from 28:00 on
- HUGHESY AND KATE PODCAST 110915 - 16:50

- 7/8/15 - Kyle and Jackie O Show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 45:42
- 18/8/15 - Kyle and Jackie O Show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 36:40
- 11/9/15 - Kyle and Jackie O Show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 38:25 - after elimination

'3PM PICKUP' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- PODCAST 120815 - 5:10

'Fitzy & Wippa' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Heather From The Bachelor with Fitzy & Wippa
- Heather From The Bachelor - Part 1
- Heather Does Titanic - PART 2
- Heather From The Bachelor - after elimination
- Heather From The Bachelor - about the Bachelorette

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:23 am; edited 6 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:03 am

I remember reading in a magazine interview(posted somewhere here) that Sarah said she found Snez a huge treat and she would observe her and Sam and thought they had a very strong connection. So she could be possibly looking at her but it could be Heather he's looking at. Who really knows laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:18 am

Osher: Speaking of Sam.. Sam, you are the model today!

ITM Heather: You are the best muse ever, Sam. Darn it, this is gonna hard to draw.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:33 am

Osher: Have fun!

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:46 am

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:48 am

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 am

Thanks for the screencaps. They are great! So he still hugs Heather and kisses her on the cheek. Didn't he greet the other women or perhaps that is on the cutting floor.

I try to understand the producers and what they do/did. I can' t find a reason for the theme music for Heather. She would have brought ratings without theme music that puts the viewers into "love mood". Music and edit are powerful weapons if you want to mess with an audience. TPTB knew the outcome and their edit and music don't make sense to me, unless Heather is F1. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again