SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:26 pm

My apologies to those who are team Snezana. but here's the s/caps of what I felt/saw happened. And lacks reassurance IMHO.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GD SQT - Snez and Sam
Snez: I was angry at you when Lana walked in with a rose.
Sam: Why? (Sam's eyebrow somehow raised and veins on his face prominent)
Snez: I think because, it was almost like.. us girls getting a rose at this point means that, you know. You know there might be something there, and you know you wanna spend time with us.
And you're really thinking about, you know, meeting our families, and the people that we care about & everything. So the fact that somebody so late in the pace.
Sam: Hmm *nods head*
Lana: And you gave her a rose. And like, it's almost like "How can somebody quickly turn your head?" Almost..
*Sam nods again*

ITM Snezana
It upsets me that he put somebody who he spent a little time with, in the same field as myself and the other original girls.

Sam: Look, I understand new girls came in. But I didn't know that they're coming in either. And giving Lana a rose.. All I was saying was, I haven't known this girl very long, but I know I'd like to spend time with her. That's all!
Snez: Yeah, yeah!
No, I understand that completely, but for that split second, it was that you know, that... jealousy?
Sam: Yeah.

ITM Snezana
It's a tough situation. You're living in a house with all these other girls that are dating Sam. And your feelings are getting stronger, the more time you spend with him. So it's getting harder.

Snez: I think because it's coming down to, you know, close to the end.
Sam: Of course.
Snez: That we've really invested our.. I have my emotions, I kind. of let my guard down.

Sam: I like that you care that much.. (Not sure though as the camera is kinda in a distance, but Sam's lips didn't sync on what was said IMO)
It's good.
Snez: Yeah?
Sam: Yeah.
Snez: I'm not crazy..jealous?
Sam: No, no! It's good to see you're human.
I enjoy spending time with you. I definitely want to spend more time with you...
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by MissB Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:35 pm

H-Bomb, you don't have to apologise. We all watched it. Don't know what will happen next between them but is all good.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:37 pm

happygolucky wrote:H-bomb, I appreciate your work and time ... thanks for the S/caps. yes
I'm afraid many things I've imagine in my head ... because the whole story has been playing out like a romance movie ... so sweet, so innocent and so entertaining ... and now I don't know what is real at all ... and what is only the edit-effect.

I do get you HGL.
I'm just trying to be optimistic though. Keeping all my fingers/toes/legs crossed. But if ever I got it all wrong though, I'll definitely be disappointed, and hope no one here will blame me.. laugh out loud. But, hey I'm such a hopeless romantic, and really hoping for a happy ending. 

Btw, thanks for the vid links.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:51 pm

CP - Mansion

Convo between Heather and Rachel
H: How are you going with the whole... ahhh, waiting for a date..
R: I suppose, I have to wait my turn (looks at Nina) you know?
If men want you, they'll come get you. So, if he wants to talk to me tonight, he'll come and get me.
H: *nods* Hmmm, I like it.
R: yeah!

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm disappointed that every time that Heather has some really great make-up and hair done and beautiful dress on and she's all dolled-up nicely, looking gorgeous ... we don't get to see her CP time or there's not CP at all and we get only the RC stare ... I can't wait any longer for the Thursday episode ... and I have a lousy week already on my own ... so that doesn't help either.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Sam - CP
Nina: Hello...you!
Snez: Hello.
Sam: Hello! 
Ladies laugh..[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sam: How are we all?
Girl: Good.
Sam: Loving your outfits tonight girls. (Looking at Heather?)
Heather: Thank you. 
Sam: You all look amazing! How's things?
Girl: Good.
Sam: Good?
Heather: Yeah, yeah.
Sam: Yeah?
Nina: Cozy
Sam: Cozy.
Heather: Yeah

Sam: Heather, might take you for a little chat, if that's okay?
Heather: Oh! Sure!

Sam: A bit more of a these cozy cuddles.
Heather: Plug in?
Sam: And plug in.
H: *laughs* okay!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shout out to TPTB - please show us the CPT.. wanna know if there was indeed cozy cuddles and a plug in as Sam mentioned.

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:14 pm

The rest of the 5 girls talked. (Lana talking about coming back from SD - a bit awkward for intruders - w/ a wink towards Rachel)

Looked like the cozy cuddles and plugging took awhile, as Lana moved from one couch (Nina's right side) to the opposite couch (left side of Sarah). Also Nina & Snezana swapped seats.

Then, Heather came back from CPT 
Nina: Oh, hey girl!
Snezana: Hey! 
Sarah: How you goin?

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Sam returned and took Rachel for CPT (assuming Heather stayed where she's seated)

Heather: Hello Sam!
Sam: May I have a chat with you Rache? I haven't seen you... oops
*i think Rachel spilt some wine on her dress or something - not sure

Sam: Didn't happen. Never saw it.
Rachel: Good, good!
Sam: After you. (No holding hands, again?)

Can't help but hope that there's more than cozy cuddles and plug in with Sam & Heather's CPT. Heather smacking her lips, and what seemed like Sam trying to wipe something from his face/lips while walking after Rachel. (Hey, I said HOPE) I'm in still in a bubble teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 13 3806527698

CPT Sam and Rachel Epi12
R: What are you actually looking for in a woman?
S: Well qualities?
R: Yeah
S: I'm looking for someone who is smart. I'm looking for someone who is creative. I'm looking for someone beautiful...need to be caring. And one that I can see myself starting a family with. 

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Rachel came back from CPT with Sam...

Rachel: ...what qualities he's looking for in a woman..
Nina: And what qualities did he say?
Rachel: Oh gosh, You put me in a spot...I completely forgot.
He said, he wants someone.. he wants a good partner. 
Nina: *nods* Good.
H: It's a good start. Solid! (2nd frame)
N: Yeah, yeah. 
R: Oh my gosh, his eyes, I cant even remember what he said. (Heather's face looks dreamy- 3rd & 4th frame)
R: I know that he said beautiful 

(Sarah's reaction, then Snezana - 5th & 6th frame)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Hbomb, thanks for all that, that takes a lot of time and we appreciate it. Can I ask that those types of posts, be posted in the SM Media threads rather than in the individual thread. This way we are not filling up any one's particular thread with info that doesn't involve them. TYIA!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Rose Ceremony

Question- is there any reason or significance on why Heather's holding her hands at the back, while the rests were in front?

After HER CPT with Sam, there's a noticeable change on Heather's aura. She obviously can again make eye contact with Sam. And smile seems real happy and not forced. All good to me.

Sam better make Heather his F1 after all these reassurances, otherwise... hmmm...still giving him the benefit of the doubt. As I've said, I like the Sam that I see when he's with Heather.

Ciao everyone.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Thanks H-Bomb! I love your S/caps and resumes. You're not alone in this hope phase. handwave I'm right here with you. I am even comparing weather reports with S/caps and the timeline to understand clothes, fires etc.  The only thing that makes me doubt is that psychic, but I have decided to look the other way until I see Heather leave with my own eyes and right now I can't see that happening. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again