SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIIS1065 - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:06 am

I don't think Heather's family has any part in Sam's decision. I really don't, because I believe Sam made his decision long before the HTD - at least regarding Heather. Also, usually the HTDs are promoted to be tough and not positive and then we see the episode and everything ends on a positive note.
I really don't know how will Sam conclude his relationship with Heather, what will he say ... and I may not even believe him, but that's just me, what I will believe is that he really liked/loved Heather for who she is ... but was never in-love with her and maybe never really sexually attracted (although he found her physically attractive girl).

I do hear and read in his words ... including the interviews that H-bomb brought up ... that his choice by the time was already Snezana ... and Lana was a nice addition... so we'll see regarding that if things change.
As for H-bomb preposition of Heather being a "hidden" finalist ... unfortunately the game is that 1 girl leaves tomorrow after HTD and next week from 3 go to 2 and the finale from 2 to 1, there's no shortcut.

As for Heather's family, her dad past away, so I assume we see her mom, the man with her could be her husband, or some other relative - uncle, IDK, he does resemble a lot to Jazz ... who Heather calls "her sister", tho' Jazz is older. We'll find out soon. But I don't mind his attitude towards Sam, because maybe he sensed something ... and overall was protective of Heather, so it's all she could ever hope for, to have someone who really cares for her future.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

KIIS1065 - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:52 am

I am just hoping that they chose a photo to make it appear that the romantic body language is not there...

I will cry if she leaves!

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue85 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 am

Totally agree with you in_denial!

Babyblue85

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:31 am

Not trying to burst the bubble ... so for those who prefer to believe in Heather's "win" skip my post, please, because it's just my opinion over Heather's body language ...

I actually believe Heather felt and realized that Sam had the affinity for Lana ... and like she said in her PI, that really would make any girl hurt, especially since she was building a relationship with Sam, they had an obvious instant bond, great connection mentally, emotionally, so seeing him reaching that with someone else in such a short time, while Heather was still in the game, I believe it hurt her more than she let it see... it meant she "lost her crown" ... and it's not about the jealousy or the entitlement ... but the thought that in guy's eyes she is not enough, not special above the rest. She observed him very carefully during the group settings. She left him the space to do whatever he wanted on the GDs, not trying to be the center of his attention to see if he was the one looking for her, searching her and wanting her company ... which from the edit it seems that didn't happen. At the CPs she was studying his behavior around Lana and how things change between them since Lana's arrival ... so I believe she knew that although there was a beautiful relationship between her and Sam that would be a shame to let it go ... she couldn't do it... but she also couldn't give herself completely to him anymore, so she put the space between them and instead of getting closer to him, she started distancing away ... placing herself in a role of a mate ... and it was all on Sam, how much he really felt for her to make the move ... which never came. IMO.
Now, my belief is, that deep down she knew by the time the "final hour" came, that their connection wasn't strong enough to endure and that the love wasn't enough... so I don't think the "blindsided" feeling may come from that ... but I do think that Snezana is ultimately Sam's girlfriend, and if that's so, then I presume that changed the whole "journey" for Heather and why she said on the radio that watching him now in his personal interviews she's finding a reassurance that she wasn't "crazy"... I could be completely off base here ... and maybe Lana is F1, but for the moment Heather's commentary reminded me of Nick's "search for the closure". When you thought you knew the guy inside and out ... and you loved him for that ... to find out, that his choice was someone else completely (and Lana is not that surprising), which changes the perception that you have before and makes you doubt yourself.
I hope that she gets out of this experience that she should never doubt herself ... and always expect the best and more from the other side ... if it's worth it ... the best will present itself.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:38 am

Heather is a smart lady. I have also noticed her observing others around her and I think she may have even realised that Lana was a serious threat as early as the intruders first night!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:50 am

There's not doubt about Heather realizing about Lana's importance ... what I believe is that she didn't realize, but her gut-feeling was telling her something was "off" ... long before Lana came into the picture (and why Heather was never overly physical with Sam - not because I would think she has an issue with that) ... and that feeling, that vibe, is what I think is getting clearer now to Heather. IMO - basing it on my prediction that Snezana was F1 all along.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:01 am

That 'gut feeling' should never be ignored! I also have a gut feeling about Sam but I wonder how much the turn of events with Heather is clouding my perspective.

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 am

S/caps from

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credits to AllAboutLove
Woman's Day Mag
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by H-Bomb on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 am

Hang on. Same shirt???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 am

Wow, H-bomb! Could the S/cap actually be from MTP and not HTD? It sure looks like it and the weather in the S/cap supports that. I got really excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 am

I'm about to wet my pants!!! seriously. Please someone confirm
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:32 am

I'm back on the Heather and Sam ship again. When I first saw their hug in the previews I got a feeling that it was past HTD due to the weather and now this same shirt on Sam. I'm a believer in beatingheart again until next turn of events. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again