SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:11 am

Schmoobag ... thank you so much yes

Glowworm ... I think they won't be posting it for another hour ... each video was posted 3 hours after the previous one.

Tomorrow Nina is still on some radio, Sarah was today on 3picup ... I'm curious how will they treat Heather after her elimination (and sorry for all who still have their hope that I'm rushing with the conclusions)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:20 am

I'm so curious to hear what Sam has to say on Heather's preview. Not more friend-zone concerns, pu-lease! :bigsigh:

I'm feeling so disheartened about it now. Not sure when the editing of the program is done - surely they aren't tweaking it based on what the viewing public are saying. Wouldn't most of the edit have finished before it went to air? So TPTB are saying we won't see this ending coming (Heather leaving tonight) because they didn't reckon on you marvelous sleuths working it all out in advance!

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:32 am

I really don't like the fact Heather asked Sam not to take her to home visits if he wasn't sure... but then he did anyway and dump her straight after. He could've picked Nina who wanted to get to know him more and for him to meet her family. Heather said to him how this is a big deal for her and she was scared.... but good ol' Sam went there anyway! I am not at all looking forward to this episode.. I just hope Heather cuts him off during his sorry speech and just walks. She won't do that, I know she will thank him and be waaaay to kind and thoughtful.

Side note.. sorry if this has been discussed or posted... but when I saw Sam post this after lasts nights episode... It made me wonder how on earth I thought this man was right for Heather?? Seems the fame has gone to someone's head...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wonder what Selfie he will post after tonights episode? Suspect no no stupid

I really hope Heather posts something great on her instagram tonight... already the comments on there are so wonderful and positive!

cheerleader [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheerleader
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:34 am

Link: Heather's HTD video ON

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:40 am

happygolucky wrote:Link: Heather's HTD video ON

Gosh this is going to hurt... she's just too damn cute and sweet and funny!!! hissyfit
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:06 am

happygolucky wrote:Link: Heather's HTD video ON
Sam: "Heather is like no one I've ever met before".

Exactly, Sam.

That means Heather is rare.

Sam, you're a fool.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:50 am

I just want to see Heather's date ... her loved ones, people who care for her ... and I will actually quite enjoy seeing Sam being questioned, since till now he had it easy with everyone buying his BS, so I'm cheering for that man-to-man talk. I hope Heather knew what to expect, I hope by the time of RC she felt the reality creeping in and once eliminated has found her peace that she's OK.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:52 am

I can't believe this is how heartbreak looks like...  hmmm
I am expecting Heather to be totally blindsided if she is let go tonight...
I cannot imagine what SM will be saying if/when she does leave.

s/shots of promo (b/c I like torturing myself)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Just a guess

Post by Messinwithus Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:08 am

Hi All. I am a long my time reader first time writer and love your work!

I am team Heather and am at a loss as to what changed Sam's view of his relationship with her. One thought keeps running through my mind. I hope I am really really wrong but perhaps his view changed if/when Heather declined an overnight date? It's just a guess but it's the only thing I can think of to explain it and why we are getting such an unsatisfactory explanation. Thoughts??

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:13 am

Messinwithus wrote:Hi All. I am a long my time reader first time writer and love your work!

I am team Heather and am at a loss as to what changed Sam's view of his relationship with her. One thought keeps running through my mind. I hope I am really really wrong but perhaps his view changed if/when Heather declined an overnight date? It's just a guess but it's the only thing I can think of to explain it and why we are getting such an unsatisfactory explanation. Thoughts??
Welcomeparty! Messinwithus.

I am at a loss as well. It just seemed to come out of nowhere for Sam to change his view. In fact, it's almost like his view is just back full-circle to their first date so who knows.

The promo for Heather's HTD they highlighted when Heather met Sam and said "I just want you to be a mate I can have a beer with" and Sam says, "I am that guy. Absolutely"... well, their last mini-date before home visits was Sam and Heather having a beer together... and Sam saying he thinks they may be just mates.

No matter what, it is just a let down because it felt like this build-up that led back to the start it seems.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:14 am

Hi and welcome Messinwithus wine good that you join us ... what might be the hardest episode for Heather
I would say tho' that's not the reason, because this time TB.au has NO overnight dates (apparently) and the whole-day Fantasy date comes only after HTD, so he wouldn't even know...
I guess whatever makes more sense to you ... go with that interpretation.
You probably read my rants, so I won't repeat what I think of this whole situation, but definitely Sam's final decision will shine more light on what he always wanted, who he was actually attracted to, for who was he willing to make an effort and who was on his mind when he was saying all those nice words ... until then ...

enjoy this forum.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AnotherHeatherFan Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:18 am

Must say I have been watching these forum since I first started watching the bachelor this year and it's all cause of Heather so thought I would finally come out and say hello everyone, this is going to be a hard one to watch but still Team Heather until the very end!

AnotherHeatherFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again