SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:05 am

Hbomb wrote:Yes Katiebelle, Heather is the clear favourite on SM, followed by Snez... Lana... people just aren't going to warm to her instantly, she's the kind of girl that some can like or loathe... for me there's just something a bit "put on" with the way she talks and acts with Sam... very proper, a little fake for me. All of a sudden BachelorAU instagram are going into Sarah overload with photos... maybe she is a dark horse?? The producers are going to have to try and create a personality for that poor girl asap... she is mega sweet, but very boring...

oh well... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] till the end!! cheerleader TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 5 1710264613 

IA with everything you have said. 

I believe that Lana is probably very nice but what we are seeing is a perfect and super agreeable persona she is projecting for the cameras. For me it comes across as a bit flat. Where's your spunk girl?

I think the big problem the producers face is that Heather is so adored by the public that the F1 and Sam will have a hard time of it after the show finishes. Bad juju will be wished on them. I think Snezana will be more accepted than Lana though. But the edit that they created caused this adoration so they only have themselves to blame when the backlash hits.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by MissB Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:14 am

Kapiti, i'm not saying he's not loyal if he chooses Lana and i believe he must have deep feelings for her to choose her but it's what people will feel that he can be easily swayed by somebody new.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:18 am

That's what i meant. Didn't proof read before posting.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:26 am

See, the way I view Lana ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) she is more similar to Heather than to Snezana ... despite the obvious differences between her and Heather.

So if Sam chose Lana ... I could still believe he had feelings and saw something romantic with Heather and actually was interested in her, until Lana joined the show ... and that doesn't mean that Lana is to blame, neither will I blame Sam ... it means he has a certain "type" and both girls fall into that ... and he preferred Lana ... so good for Heather if she wasn't his 100% choice.

But if he chose Snezana (which I continue to believe) ... then that says to me that he never felt anything for Heather other than friendship and admiration (for the beautiful girl she is) ... because Heather and Snezana are worlds apart ... so for Sam preferring her over Heather, means that he never looked at Heather with the same "love" eyes, he couldn't have, because she would not be "his type" ... but she was a good mate ... and good looking enough, so it didn't hurt and he had fun hanging out with her.

As a "fan" of Heather (wouldn't call myself one just yet)  I would be more "disappointed" in Sam if he chose Snezana than if he chose Lana... because it would mean he "played/fooled" Heather ... while if he chose Lana it would mean that his feelings for Heather just weren't as strong (and that's not to fault) ... but since Lana is an "intruder" and the one who stole Heather's spot... most fans of Heather would prefer him picking Snezana.
*then again whoever he chose ... it's fine ... as long as Heather got away with some great experience and new friends.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:33 am

Hbomb wrote: I think her post on insta (https://instagram.com/heather_maltman/) with the quote "I drink to forget about the time I waved at someone who was waving to a person behind me" sums up Heather's whole experience!! - funnily enough Lana recently added a comment with 3 laughing emojis and a "x" ...so maybe Lana is blindsided too??

Hbomb I thought the exact same thing when I read that on her IG!! Her IG is devoid of anything that would suggest a happy outcome - as AAL pointed out a while ago her post about buying shiny things to feel better also doesn't seem encouraging.

I also agree with your post about noticing the HUGE media turnaround toward Lana, and Dutchy64's mention of the total editing out of Sam and Heather's 1-1 at last week's rose ceremony. Heather has disappeared from media the last few days/week and it's entirely Lana oriented, and now Snez's ex, and everything about Lana is so complimentary. In an ideal Heather-fan world, maybe all the Lana-media would be yet another distraction to steer the story in one direction (a new threat in the house! Oh no!), before coming back to land on a fan-favourite for the happy ending (like Heather). But given the things that suggest Heather will go home this week, it seems more likely that they are really, really trying to get us to warm to Lana to counter Heather's popularity.

If Heather is F4, so curious to see what it is that brings the connection 'undone'. Just can't see the cracks at this stage at all. I get that there seems to be less polarity (masculine/feminine)/chemistry than with some of the others (friend-zone thing), but not seeing anything strong enough to suggest she's going home in 2 eps at all. I wonder what it could be.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:36 am

MissB wrote:Kapiti, i'm not saying he's not loyal if he chooses Lana and i believe he must have deep feelings for her to choose her but it's what people will feel that he can be easily swayed by somebody new.
I see what you mean now. Poor guy, it must be pretty crummy if he did fall for Lana and picked her as F1. Now they have to watch the editors play around to create some kind of love story for the first half of the season to keep viewers interested and excited.
If Lana is F1 I doubt that the producers thought they would hit it off so well so late in the game. It would've been a big surprise all round. Sam seems to be able to make up his mind pretty quickly about people, so I can buy it. I've seen people fall head over heels just as fast and last long term.
I'd still be happy if somehow we've been tricked with the screencaps and Heather gets to F1, or Snez, or Lana. Sam would be lucky to have any of those amazing women.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:41 am

There were few changes in the edit lately that have indicated that Heather is out as F4. Mostly it has to do with lack of Sam-Heather scenes ... and lack of his PI/ITM commentaries regarding Heather ... while at the same time the edit increased the focus on Sarah, and Sam pushing for their contact and praising his connection/relationship with Sarah (despite my eyes see a complete void of real emotions/interest in him) and complimenting her in his ITMs ... and instead of Heather's CP time ...we now get more Sarah's CP "reassurance" talk... so that her F3 spot will be justified.

also, since I believe Snezana is F1, I think both Heather and Lana are "the smoke-screen" of this season ...
Heather for the first half and Lana for the second... but since Heather gained such a strong and huge following and was named fan-favorite (by the media) ... somebody decided that the positive image needs to be turned down a few notches and the negative media portray of Heather started ...it just happened to coincide with the time when Lana entered the scene ... but I don't think it was for making Lana look better ... while Snezana moved under the radar ... only now (at the end) she's having her first "popsugar" interview, the article about her ex comes up (like they needed so much time to track him down) ... we'll see, but I think Lana is getting lots of flack unnecessary.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:04 am

You know if Snez is in the final two she has it In the bag. Could you imagine the backlash of 1. Letting the fan fav go at f4 and then 2. A single mum at f2? There is no way that would be accepted. Snez is either f3 or f1. By the way did anyone hear Sams summation of f1s...ummm....bedroom efforts? I thought that was a bit full on.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:21 am

Even if I'm still in the Heather bubble, I try to see other scenarios. Looking at roses given out, I would say Sarah is in a good spot. She got the first impression rose, she got a third date, she was called first time more than eg Snez. He has said that he thinks that the love story hasn't been showed that much and also that it was always "the one" even though he explored other relationships.

Snez, to me is too obvious to fit the first, that their connection has been hidden. I don't see the love story with Sarah, but looking at the statistics he has given her a lot of first roses and reassurances. IMO

But I'm not giving up on Heather and Sam just yet. I like to be in her bubble. :cutesmile!:

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:24 am

I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the way and I'm super confused by how everything has played out. If it's meant to be the most amazing love story then why did they try and make it all about "The Heather Show?" I get the feeling Snez is F1 and surely they have enough footage to edit it to be "The Snez Show?" So why purposely make us fall in love with Heather knowing the backlash that is to follow when she exits the show...

Heather speaks so kindly of Sam in all her interviews...even though she is not F1...is this a normal occurrence for those that aren't F1 in other bachelor shows?

Next Thursday the Internet will be in meltdown if Heather does indeed leave or we will all breathe a sigh of relief when we see that yellow room with Sarah in her dress before the RC laugh out loud I think if Heather left it'll be on her own accord..that scene where she's in the pink top n they are hugging looks more like a goodbye to me? I read in one of the other threads one year an eliminated contestant came back for the FRC...could this happen with Heather??? *clutches at straws*

None of her dates are in the screen caps for the intro promo...why is that???

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:32 am

interesting I agree
But I have no answer to your questions and why they hide all her dates until they show them to us. So far they have hidden them because we saw such great start of a relationship every time they were together and they wanted us to doubt.
But with the last week's speculations and reveal from a psychic, I'm confused but still on the TeamHeather ship hopefully with Sam, but otherwise without him. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:36 am

Glowworm2 wrote:Even if I'm still in the Heather bubble, I try to see other scenarios. Looking at roses given out, I would say Sarah is in a good spot. She got the first impression rose, she got a third date, she was called first time more than eg Snez. He has said that he thinks that the love story hasn't been showed that much and also that it was always "the one" even though he explored other relationships.

Snez, to me is too obvious to fit the first, that their connection has been hidden. I don't see the love story with Sarah, but looking at the statistics he has given her a lot of first roses and reassurances. IMO

But I'm not giving up on Heather and Sam just yet. I like to be in her bubble. :cutesmile!:
Oooh that's good info Glow! I haven't been keeping up with the interviews, which one does he say that the love story hasn't been shown much?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again