SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:04 am

@heather_maltman
I win!!!! We're back in action people. Here is the official account. *fist pump* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@HeatherMaltman0
Sooo.... This is my real account...
1. I would never say "PRECIOUS"
2. I would never say "LOL
3. Get your own personality!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 am

umpossible wrote:Just watched HYBPA - sadly missed the beginning as was watching Xfactor at the same time laugh out loud

Heather looked absolutely stunning and her usual charismatic and enigmatic self.

Sam Pang, one of the regulars buzzed to answer a question but instead asked Heather "how are you still single" cantstopl the other contestants reminded him he is not single laugh out loud

There was a screenshot of Sam sitting with his legs wide open and Heather could not stop laughing about it hahahah

Oh there was a recap of when Lana's mum invites Sam to the "cellar" and then they flashed to the red room from 50shades HAHAHAHA!

Looks like Sam is on next week......hm.....his F1 misses out I guess ahahhaha
Thanks for posting yes Sounds like it was a great segment! Can't wait to watch... too funny once again blokes interested in Heather... Sam's loss... or as Osher said, "you let her go, fool(s)"...

Seems like that is the 2nd planned event for Sam (The Project and now HYBPA). I would imagine if he is with his F1 she would be with him. If not... dun dun dun... laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:53 am

So, Hughsey and Kate radio station is in Melbourne. They were also the ones who called Heather after the 1st night on TB and surprised her with her ex on the line, since he also works at the same radio station ... now they are curious to find out about their matchmaking ... this is going to be fun or it's non going to end pretty. Rolling Eyes I'm just waiting for DM to pick up and run the story now.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Warwick was there for her since she was only 12. Imagine, most probably depressed, feeling so alone and in great need!  I'm pretty sure he must have a lot to do with who Heather is today! With her wonderful character, solid values and charming personality!
No doubt God put him in her life as a support and spiritual guidance.

It makes me smile to know that great teachers can be  found in the most simple and unexpected people!:yes:

[Warwick] "spiritual teacher" quotes: giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. // If you don’t push yourself, you don’t know what you’re capable of.
So many people just want to be copies of someone else. // You don’t have to be blood to be family. thumbsup
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:59 pm

So a bit of background (from my memory) on Ash Williams. I first remember him years ago when he worked on the Nova FM radio breakfast program with Kate and Hughsey. He was hilarious and used to be the butt of a lot of their jokes. He then moved to the U.S. For a while and had a few parts on some sitcoms. He then came back to Melbourne and started working on the Project on Friday nights highlighting things to do around Melbourne on weekends. Again a comedic type of role. Now Hughsey and Kate are on KIIS he pops in regularly. He seems good value and is super laid back. Good on he and Heather for striking up something (whatever it is). She deserves to laugh and have some fun.

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Thanks Sundy for the info on Ash Williams! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Get him Heather!!!!

Sparks flying! The Bachelor's Heather Maltman moves on from Sam Wood as she heads out with comedian Ash Williams...and he's spotted leaving her hotel at 3am

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:11 am

ElonM wrote:Get him Heather!!!!

Sparks flying! The Bachelor's Heather Maltman moves on from Sam Wood as she heads out with comedian Ash Williams...and he's spotted leaving her hotel at 3am

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go get him indeed. On her terms. Love it.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:28 am

The HYBPA episode is up! From 20:29...Hope you guys can watch it!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:30 am

umpossible wrote:The HYBPA episode is up! From 20:29...Hope you guys can watch it!!

Thank you! yes Watching right now. I like this show. It reminds me of NPR's radio show "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 47 3806527698

Heather is strikingly stunning. Wow. What a gorgeous woman!!
She was fantastic on the show and it was hilarious.

And the last question was "There are calls for whom to be the next Bachelorette?" and the answer? Heather!!
Safe to say, the gig is hers if she wants it and has not found a longterm relationship or her partner that she is looking for by the time filming starts. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:20 am

I know! She just looks so much more amazing outside of the house?? actually most of the contestants looked better on this show than in the house..and more fun too...I normally see more of the contestants personalities in their 5 min appearance on here than the whole time they were in the house!

They would have asked her already but she just hasn't committed herself to it....I think she'll get many tv/radio offers soon enough so either way we will be seeing/hearing more from her!

Her segment seemed longer than the other contestants from the Bachelor that were on previously..so channel 10 def milking her for as long as they can! Smiley

OMG! Just read Heather is co hosting The Project tomorrow! Yay! A full 60 minutes of Heather commentary! And what screens directly after? The Bachelor..coincidence?? laugh out loud Would be more amazing if she was co hosting on Fri when Sam + Snez are on cantstopl cantstopl

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:37 am

This season of Bach Aussie really was the Heather Show :yes:

Even the top comment for the recent TBAU pic on who will win is this:
Stacey Howard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You broke her heart and the nations..

Heather will do amazing no matter what happens, but yes, I am sure they have asked her since she is such a huge favorite.

Wow! So great about her being on The Project. Wish I could watch it live! That means she will be commentating for the F3 and likely when Sarah goes home. I am sure she will have some wonderful things to say about all three, and also Sarah since they were roommates the entire time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again