SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by california90 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:08 am

sdmom wrote:I wonder how we will react if Nick posts here just like Becca did?
Eta: just saw GA's post in another thread. ITA.  I think it's cool to have contestants chatting with us here so we can get a glimpse of their real  personalities.

She posted on here?

california90

Back to top Go down

8 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 am

^yeah, she posted on her discussion thread #8, page 79. The thread is locked though because it has reached the maximum pages.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Some time ago there was a discussion about how Nick has changed ... and how fame changes people ... and well, I think I wrote enough on that subject ... but I've seen this article about Ryan Reynolds (he always reminds me of Nick) and I felt the sadness ... not because his life has changed, not because of the "price of fame" ... but because of the betrayal ... and you don't have to be famous to experience it ... and when it happens, it hurts ... and I don't know about him or anyone of you, but when it happened to me, it left a scar and a void.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3243349/Ryan-Reynolds-gushes-fatherhood-discusses-willingness-change-diapers-new-issue-GQ.html

People change ... we all do .. and the change itself it's not a bad thing ... sometimes our paths change so much that they don't go along anymore ... and that sucks ... and sometimes it's just inevitable ... and sometimes it's the best thing that can ever happen ...
whatever change is happening in Nick's life ... I hope "A change would do you good".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Doe anyone know FOR CERTAIN that Nick is still employed by Salesforce or is it just speculation question
From what I remember Nick told Kaitlyn he quit his job to pursue her.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:59 pm

It's weird because if he does still work at Salesforce, he's taken two stints off to do the show, and he now has all this time to model and make appearances. LA one week, NYC the week after, then Vegas. I'm thinking he hasn't worked for SF very much since before Kaitlyn's season.

8 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Yeah, there was that one IG commenter whose husband works at Salesforce that said Nick is no longer working there. I know Nick said something like "don't believe everything you hear", but that's not really a strong denial. If I were to guess, he's taking a mutually decided upon leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:03 pm

^^^ Yes. He said so with his own mouth and I heard it with my own ears (or read it with my own eyes)in an interview within the last 2 weeks. Will someone be able to find it for Jen. I'm sorry I cannot remember if it was Huffingtons podcast or Tokyo article. He is a computer sales executive, he is not working 9-5.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's weird because if he does still work at Salesforce, he's taken two stints off to do the show, and he now has all this time to model and make appearances. LA one week, NYC the week after, then Vegas. I'm thinking he hasn't worked for SF very much since before Kaitlyn's season.

My understanding is that Nick's job is in sales and can easily be done remotely without "being in an office".
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Nick had Salesforce link in his Twitter bio long time post show, so it's safe to say he was still employed even after Kaitlyn's season. He was seen with some colleagues and one (maybe his superior) even tweeted to him about his success. Then he changed his SM account name and got verified IG, finaly bringing out the link to his site/blog with his "motto", so the Salesforce connection disappeared and people assumed he quit to pursue modeling. But recently one commentator on his IG brought out the rumor that she heard from someone (her husband who works for SF) that Nick is no longer SF employee and Nick wrote back that she should not believe the rumor from a 2nd hand. There's a possibility his position is changed to "remote" and he isn't tied to the office anymore. IDK, but despite many speculations that he is seen out and about so much, Salesforce appears to still be present in his life and he is still in contact with some people from the office on SM, indicating that he keeps track how the company is doing.

P.S. Indeed, he spoke about it in one of his recent podcasts, maybe it was the LA one, thar he still has a daily job, he just didn't mention SF name.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:22 pm

As of today, his FB still says works at Salesforce. I agree with RHONDAM in one of his interviews, he said he still has a job. I also remember maybe a week or two ago, someone works at ZeroCater posted an IG "My AE's finally met Nick! big day at ZC" in an office setting so I assume he's still working.
He's only in Vegas for the weekend.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Nick did few podcasts around the time of the new Bachelor announcement in NYC, LA and in CHi. I might be wrong, but I think he mentioned his job in the LA one, when people were still waiting for his name to be announced for DWTS, so that was around the end of August. So I assume SF was his daily job during whole summer, he joked with a host (forgot the name, some blonde chick) that "stripping" (modeling) is just a side project and then he attended some MTV event. The links are in fans' thread many pages back... You can find it easier by searching it among @notarose posts.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Found it!! It was an exclusive interview with WetPaint. 

http://www.wetpaint.com/nick-viall-dating-model-nyfw-photos-1440597/

Man that was hard to find—hats off to all of you who do this so often and so quickly!!

That said, in the short time since I've joined this board (3 months), I do not know how many times the status of Nick's employment at Salesforce has been questioned and answered but I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't just a game now!? I personally am going to ignore al those questions until such time as his employment situation with SF changes.  JMHO

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt