SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:51 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't find everyone that goes on this show to be ridiculous. I think that most of them aren't looking for a spouse - just an adventure and a break from their everyday life. It's people that take the show too seriously, behave in an attention-seeking way, or change because of the fame that bother me.

Never said the people on the show are ridiculous (some are giggling ) but that the concept of the show is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by mindless Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:57 pm

I just want him to find his one and only, get married and start a family. He's not getting any younger and I doubt he'll find his wife amongst some 20-something LA girls. If he's not in any hurry then fine, but he was already engaged once and was willing to propose to two women in the past two years, so forgive me if I've been under the impression that he's ready to settle down. This second youth is confusing me a bit. Early mid-life crisis?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:58 pm

^ More like a case of F2-2x-itis.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:00 pm

He seems lost to me. It is his life, he can live as he chooses, but since he shares it so much, then we are all entitled to express how we feel.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Yes, personally, exactly zero part of me thinks he wants anything to do with getting married seriously. I hardly think "marriage-driven" men go on tv talking about their sex lives with one gal and then try to hook up in a church in front of millions with another one.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Yes, personally, exactly zero part of me thinks he wants anything to do with getting married seriously. I hardly think "marriage-driven" men go on tv talking about their sex lives with one gal and then try to hook up in a church in front of millions with another one.

And then shill merchandise with sexual innuendos spoofing "D!@k in the Box" . . . or maybe that was "Nick in the Box"!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:50 am

Living in LA, posting some shirtless pic in IG, taking a career break means he's not living a real life and is not ready to settle down? hmmm... I have serious doubts in this logic.

Some couples/contestants have their full time job working on the social media, but as they have met someone, so they are considered to be living a real life.

So if we are not married, we are not supposed to have fun and take career break in our mid 30/40/50s.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:57 am

As a fan of Nick, I was shaking my head at his FFF ad post.  Laughing partially because I do love the way that he uses humor to quell the h*ting masses and partially because he boldly stepped over "that line".  While I can't see myself ever attempting to add "reality tv star" to my resume, it appears that Nick has chosen to give it a go.  And as with many things Nick, it's go big or go home.  

But after serious consideration, I found myself disappointed.  Why?  In the end, it turns out that I am more disappointed because Nick made a choice that I never would.  I liked him as a tv personality because he was easy to relate to.  Unfortunately, I don't have any way to relate to another ad placing, spotlight seeking, self inflated tv persona.

So, I had to ask myself: Is this what Nick has become? I think only he truly knows what is in his heart.  But in my book, actions speak louder than words. And what do SM postings say? Probably nothing.  Only his true family and friends will see the "real" man.  From the viewers perspective, he has chosen to live the LA life and indulge in whatever it brings.  I am hoping that the relatable, humble Nick is still underneath all the recent flashy SM postings. And that maybe sometime soon he will show his fans that he does in fact remember where he came from and find his way back #home to #chicago#family#friends.  

Until then, I remain a fan and plan to enjoy the adventurous view from "A day in the life of Nick"... It certainly is entertaining.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:08 am

OP, but isn't normal person post on IG to seek for attention too? I think 99% posters love to have feedbacks on what they have posted. Then why when Nick does that, it's because of his inflated ego?

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:09 am

mindless wrote:I just want him to find his one and only, get married and start a family. He's not getting any younger and I doubt he'll find his wife amongst some 20-something LA girls. If he's not in any hurry then fine, but he was already engaged once and was willing to propose to two women in the past two years, so forgive me if I've been under the impression that he's ready to settle down. This second youth is confusing me a bit. Early mid-life crisis?

Sounds like it. Or, maybe he tried so many times and is in one of those phases where he doesn't want to settle down because of the rejection? Maybe it'll be the best for him.. to not have to think about settling down and what he's looking for will come find him when he's not looking. He might be in his 30's, but he doesn't have a timeline, whereas females obviously have that if they want kids.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:12 am

Just caught up on todays action. I'm feeling Suessical.  
I am always on team Blu but today I am on Bleu too!!
Sex Shills, Ramen Fills, Time for Nick to get for Reals.
Flaws are fine and so is Wine but some things do just cross the Line.
JT can put it in a box but dear Nick your not JT so stick with talks.
Better yet get a Job...You've lost your way oh sob sob sob. hissyfit
Hugesmile  wine :cheeseyy laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:16 am

Haha love the Dr. Suess rhyme. yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt