SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@Alanna  A recent F1 would trump religious differences.   cantstopl

But didn't Ashley and JP have different religious backgrounds?

So are Jason/Molly, I believe, but both of those couples were pretty laid-back in their religious beliefs. Whereas Ben has a tattoo from the Bible. And, Roberto seems to have a strong preference for blondes. Oh, well - I guess I'll just have to marry a non-Bachelor guy.

Back to top Go down

goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:57 am

Nick is on afterbuzz...which should be interesting since Cathy Kelly hates him. I thought that they would joke about it but they haven't so far. He's kind of annoying me, but I don't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:29 am

I don't think she hates him at all. She certainly didn't act like it and she agreed with a lot of what Nick said on the show.
In fact, they pretty much agreed on everything, including they like Lauren B and don't like Caila. :yes:

If she hated him then that was when she never even met him in person. Now she has. She seemed to be just fine with him. :Nod:
Pretty much everyone that has met Nick in person has been fine with him now, including Josh and Shawn (who were the only other guys really) -- and I am only saying "fine" as in no negativity being made and in many cases lots of positivity about Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:33 am

She's pretty much admitted she hates him numerous times in past episodes, haha. I felt like she was trying, but she did argue with him quite a bit and I definitely felt like she not so jokingly teased him a bit. Like the long-winded part and how he's the record for most appearances. She usually will say how she really felt about a guest afterward, so it'll be interesting to see what she says next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:50 am

Well, nice to get confirmation that Nick was the one who messaged Kaitlyn first! His smooth pick up line was to ask if Kelsey was really as crazy as she was portrayed. That's actually really smart. I always wondered how Bach guys approached girls on Twitter/IG and I guess that's the way to do it - just pretend you're super interested in how editing and TV production works.

ETA: How awkward was it when Brooks said "we all knew Ben was going to be the Bachelor before the season even ended?" and Nick gets super offended and goes "how did you know?". I always feel bad for the people that are led to believe they have a chance for lead, when everyone else knows otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:58 am

I don't see how it was this negative thing that constitutes "hate".
It's old news already, imo, for these people.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:02 am

nothatgirl wrote:Well, nice to get confirmation that Nick was the one who messaged Kaitlyn first! His smooth pick up line was to ask if Kelsey was really as crazy as she was portrayed. That's actually really smart. I always wondered how Bach guys approached girls on Twitter/IG and I guess that's the way to do it - just pretend you're super interested in how editing and TV production works.

ETA: How awkward was it when Brooks said "we all knew Ben was going to be the Bachelor before the season even ended?" and Nick gets super offended and goes "how did you know?". I always feel bad for the people that are led to believe they have a chance for lead, when everyone else knows otherwise.

Gah he should know better than to trust the producers though!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:20 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:41 am

I think they meant before Kaitlyn's season even ended. At that time, I do think Nick was being told he was in consideration. I also think they just knew because of how popular he was and how he was shown to be "the whole package"  - afterbuzz actually doesn't follow spoilers. 

It's possible I interpreted it wrong. I also did feel like he got defensive when he was like "why do you say DWTS is a bad thing?". I did think his analysis for the show was spot on...although he was really long-winded. I never noticed that before on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:45 am

Afterbuzz can say they don't follow spoilers but the spoilers don't really need to be followed when they are on the front of magazines weeks before the end of a season and K was snapchatting the ending to hers before Nick even was on her season.

I dunno... I actually think a lot of these contestants are in between what people that comment on them publicly think. It's a crazy experience and easy to just make snap judgments - that's what Reality TV does - but meeting the person in person is a whole different thing, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 am

I just finished watching Afterbuzz. I must have missed the part where they said they knew Ben would be the Bachelor before Kaitlyn's season ended. Regardless that was a great listen!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 am

I always blame Nick who is very bad at judging character.
He's been talking to Kaitlyn Bristowe for so long and still felt for that trashy one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt