SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GQ - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:18 am

I was thinking about why Nick would want to date women who are part of the franchise. Besides a physical/mental attraction and the challenge of "getting the girl" they've both had a very unique life experience that only those that have been part of the franchise fully understand. They get recognized. If you aren't part of the franchise it may be annoying/frustrating to have fans ask for photos and want to have random conversations when you're out and about. They may get more opportunities for paid appearances. Kaitlyn's season changed Nick. He left his stable job and is spending a lot of time in LA. If he's part of a "franchise couple" he'd increase his exposure/brand and his "15 minutes of fame" would be extended. He seems to enjoy the attention the franchise has given him JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

GQ - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:37 pm

***I apologize but I had to delete posts in here discussing Nick and the woman from Ben's season you're all speculating about since it's giving away that Ben didn't pick her and there's no spoilers allowed in threads not marked *spoilers*. Any speculation of that contestant and Nick can be discussed in her thread. Please and thank you.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:46 pm

I can't stop wondering, why Nick always generates so many controversy, no matter when time during the year, people keep talking about him even he's just walking, eating, drinking like all of us do.

Haha, Nick is such a special person. And this is why I like him, he's so entertaining and multidimensional.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:49 pm

There's just something about last season that keeps us buzzing. GQ - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 50 3806527698

GQ - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:44 pm

jen689 wrote:I was thinking about why Nick would want to date women who are part of the franchise. Besides a physical/mental attraction and the challenge of "getting the girl" they've both had a very unique life experience that only those that have been part of the franchise fully understand. They get recognized. If you aren't part of the franchise it may be annoying/frustrating to have fans ask for photos and want to have random conversations when you're out and about. They may get more opportunities for paid appearances. Kaitlyn's season changed Nick. He left his stable job and is spending a lot of time in LA. If he's part of a "franchise couple" he'd increase his exposure/brand and his "15 minutes of fame" would be extended. He seems to enjoy the attention the franchise has given him JMO
Of course, it's not like he cared about Kaitlyn either imo but there he was in nyc, like the nightmare that keeps on giving. I'm looking forward to him being in mad, white hot, deep passionate love with the next Ette. I like that the Ettes are always mid-20s and he's getting older and older, adds a hilarious level of creepiness that's sorely needed in the franchise.

I just can't with this guy. Everyone once in awhile, I look at his sm accounts, see more half-nudies than a 15 year old gearing up to star on MTV's 16 and Pregnant in about 10 months there and nope right on out. So HAWT.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Sorry, but Kaitlyn chose to put Nick on her show too. He didn't force her. She actually was the one to suggest it to him, now maybe she was insincere, but you have to be careful what you ask, because sometimes you get it. And Kaitlyn was 29 years old, not mid 20s correct?

I find most of Ben's woman to be too young for Nick, but since they are grown women they are free to make that choice for themselves.

I have no desire the see Nick on the bachelorette, but he didn't make Kaitlyn do anything. She is no victim. JMO.

I could do with less Nick selfies and have eased up on my Nick love because of it. So I have no defense for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but Kaitlyn chose to put Nick on her show too. He didn't force her. She actually was the one to suggest it to him, now maybe she was insincere, but you have to be careful what you ask, because sometimes you get it. And Kaitlyn was 29 years old, not mid 20s correct?

I find most of Ben's woman to be too young for Nick, but since they are grown women they are free to make that choice for themselves.

I have no desire the see Nick on the bachelorette, but he didn't make Kaitlyn do anything. She is no victim. JMO.

I could do with less Nick selfies and have eased up on my Nick love because of it. So I have no defense for that.
Yup, she was a stupid, insecure girl and got involved with a manipulator. I'm excited to see which one of Ben's girls is just as pathetic to get involved with him next.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but Kaitlyn chose to put Nick on her show too. He didn't force her. She actually was the one to suggest it to him, now maybe she was insincere, but you have to be careful what you ask, because sometimes you get it. And Kaitlyn was 29 years old, not mid 20s correct?

Yup, she was a stupid, insecure girl and got involved with a manipulator. I'm excited to see which one of Ben's girls is just as pathetic to get involved with him next.

Actually she was a grown woman who was almost 30 years old. If you aren't secure enough to not court random male attention, that is on you. Sorry, Kaitlyn has many issues and none of those are Nick's fault. To continue to blame Nick for her mistakes is irritating. Had she really know she loved Shawn, she could have said thanks but no thanks in NYC. Better yet, don't wear an open access shirt that you tell the guy is too give him easy access on the first date and then get drunk and decide to have sex with that same guy on that same date and act like a victim.

If Kaitlyn was that fragile and insecure she should have sought therapy instead of being the lead on the bachelorette. But then again, I believe Kaitlyn could use a lot of professional help.

I guess we will need to agree to disagree on who is to blame for the mess that is and continues to be Kaitlyn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 am

Well, interesting, looks like Nick has to be responsible for all Kaitlyn's and MeAndi's fault for his life time because he appeared on their seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 am

Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:I was thinking about why Nick would want to date women who are part of the franchise. Besides a physical/mental attraction and the challenge of "getting the girl" they've both had a very unique life experience that only those that have been part of the franchise fully understand. They get recognized. If you aren't part of the franchise it may be annoying/frustrating to have fans ask for photos and want to have random conversations when you're out and about. They may get more opportunities for paid appearances. Kaitlyn's season changed Nick. He left his stable job and is spending a lot of time in LA. If he's part of a "franchise couple" he'd increase his exposure/brand and his "15 minutes of fame" would be extended. He seems to enjoy the attention the franchise has given him JMO
Of course, it's not like he cared about Kaitlyn either imo but there he was in nyc, like the nightmare that keeps on giving. I'm looking forward to him being in mad, white hot, deep passionate love with the next Ette. I like that the Ettes are always mid-20s and he's getting older and older, adds a hilarious level of creepiness that's sorely needed in the franchise.

I just can't with this guy. Everyone once in awhile, I look at his sm accounts, see more half-nudies than a 15 year old gearing up to star on MTV's 16 and Pregnant in about 10 months there and nope right on out. So HAWT.
It creeps me out so much too! I think he prefers younger women because they're usually more insecure and  easier to manipulate. I'm always going to be disappointed in Kaitlyn that Nick said the ickiest thing I've possibly ever heard to her "I want to know every part of you" and she fell for it! Ugh. At least, she realizes how stupid she was back then. 

Btw, I love your posts. You just have a way with words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:

snipped
Had she really know she loved Shawn, she could have said thanks but no thanks in NYC. Better yet, don't wear an open access shirt that you tell the guy is too give him easy access on the first date and then get drunk and decide to have sex with that same guy on that same date and act like a victim.

I too don't know who is the victim here - she told her F1 she loved him and it's going to be him in the end, yet, few days later she seduced her facetime "friend" to have sex with her. The worst thing is, she slept with this friend twice!

We all know Kaitlyn Bristowe has a track record of lying, and she is the ultimate manipulator, not Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:37 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:

It creeps me out so much too! I think he prefers younger women because they're usually more insecure and  easier to manipulate. I'm always going to be disappointed in Kaitlyn that Nick said the ickiest thing I've possibly ever heard to her "I want to know every part of you" and she fell for it! Ugh. At least, she realizes how stupid she was back then. 

Btw, I love your posts. You just have a way with words.

Let's not forget, it was Kaitlyn Bristowe who invited Nick to her room before he could say whatever that sounds creepy to you.

And I start to wonder after seeing the above 2 posts, did this girl have zero IQ at all?
Looks like everyone on earth know for sure Nick is a manipulator and is a horn dog, why oh why this girl still lure him to bed? hmm... must be too horny.

But then, it's still the fault of the horn dog while the horny little brat initiated everything??!!! well, okay, all Nick's faults as always.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt