SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vacation - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:37 am

Ya sorry but I'm with stuckinsc on this one. I get tired of women's poor behavior being blamed on the "evil men" and their manipulating ways. Women are responsible for their own behavior and need to own up to it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

vacation - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:39 am

nothatgirl wrote:...I'm always going to be disappointed in Kaitlyn that Nick said the ickiest thing I've possibly ever heard to her "I want to know every part of you" and she fell for it! Ugh.
Actually I think that's pretty hot, but to each his own, I guess.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 am

bluwavz wrote:Ya sorry but I'm with stuckinsc on this one. I get tired of women's poor behavior being blamed on the "evil men" and their manipulating ways. Women are responsible for their own behavior and need to own up to it.

Blu, well, normal women would certainly own up to their faults.
But this is Nick V we are talking about, the best manipulator in this franchise, so it's all his faults, no matter what. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:46 am

I have to say I was underwhelmed with Nick's appearance on AfterBuzz. He seemed stiff to me, without a sense of humor.
Sorry Nick, you left me cold. no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:I was thinking about why Nick would want to date women who are part of the franchise. Besides a physical/mental attraction and the challenge of "getting the girl" they've both had a very unique life experience that only those that have been part of the franchise fully understand. They get recognized. If you aren't part of the franchise it may be annoying/frustrating to have fans ask for photos and want to have random conversations when you're out and about. They may get more opportunities for paid appearances. Kaitlyn's season changed Nick. He left his stable job and is spending a lot of time in LA. If he's part of a "franchise couple" he'd increase his exposure/brand and his "15 minutes of fame" would be extended. He seems to enjoy the attention the franchise has given him JMO
Of course, it's not like he cared about Kaitlyn either imo but there he was in nyc, like the nightmare that keeps on giving. I'm looking forward to him being in mad, white hot, deep passionate love with the next Ette. I like that the Ettes are always mid-20s and he's getting older and older, adds a hilarious level of creepiness that's sorely needed in the franchise.

I just can't with this guy. Everyone once in awhile, I look at his sm accounts, see more half-nudies than a 15 year old gearing up to star on MTV's 16 and Pregnant in about 10 months there and nope right on out. So HAWT.
It creeps me out so much too! I think he prefers younger women because they're usually more insecure and  easier to manipulate. I'm always going to be disappointed in Kaitlyn that Nick said the ickiest thing I've possibly ever heard to her "I want to know every part of you" and she fell for it! Ugh. At least, she realizes how stupid she was back then. 

Btw, I love your posts. You just have a way with words.
ITA. It was so insane and so hysterically cheesy. EL James must have been LIVID!!! He needs to come up with his own material next time. Might want to try at a sorority house after circle the fat games for some practice.

And thank you, I love yours too!! I'm glad you joined! handwave

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 am

Kaitlyn was stupid and ruined her season in a way, for me. But Nick is a master manipulator IMO of Jef Holm proportions. Down to the icky ab selfies with his pubic symphysis on constant display. vacation - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 51 1838857674

vacation - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 am

SueSt wrote:I have to say I was underwhelmed with Nick's appearance on AfterBuzz. He seemed stiff to me, without a sense of humor. Sorry Nick, you left me cold. no idea

I think he can't sound too upbeat whenever he's talking about ANY female from this franchise, or even anything of this franchise, because you know, people would say he's trying to use it to extend his 15 mins and to lure another girl to bed. vacation - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 51 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:55 am

@SueSt I felt the same way even if I enjoyed the analysis of the show. I think he needs a job asap. no no  

I didn't really care for his "I want to know every part of you" line. Way too cringeworthy for me. It doesn't bother me if he likes or even prefers younger women though. The overwhelming majority of men do and would date them if they could get away with it. Most men aren't going to be honest about that fact though because it's not PC nor what most women want to hear.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:57 am

I don't think Nick manipulated Kaitlyn in anyway.  Shawn may have by his constant histrionics. :angryemotion   Watch the pre sex couch moments.  Kaitlyn asked Nick to come to bed with her....Not vice versa.  Just watch that scene again and it is obvious who is the initiator. whipped   

Kaitlyn has been around the block more than a few times.  I'm pretty sure this was not her first time at the rodeo.  I am also quite certain Kaitlyn is rarely manipulated by anyone. Rolling Eyes

As for the endless shirtless selfies....I am not a fan of them so no defense of those from me. hmmm

JMO Suspect
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 am

I thought the shirtless selfie has ended?
Or where can I look for more? :fanningfan :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:07 am

Seabear wrote:I don't think Nick manipulated Kaitlyn in anyway.  Shawn may have by his constant histrionics. :angryemotion   Watch the pre sex couch moments.  Kaitlyn asked Nick to come to bed with her....Not vice versa.  Just watch that scene again and it is obvious who is the initiator. whipped   

Kaitlyn has been around the block more than a few times.  I'm pretty sure this was not her first time at the rodeo.  I am also quite certain Kaitlyn is rarely manipulated by anyone. Rolling Eyes

As for the endless shirtless selfies....I am not a fan of them so no defense of those from me. hmmm

JMO Suspect

ITA Seabear on ALL.
K is no blushing virgin. I don't care that she initiated sex with Nick, only that she treated him with such disrespect. Knowing how he felt, knowing what he had been through previously, her choice to let him propose was unforgivable. She made SWSNBN look good in comparison - no easy feat!
Still, the endless shirtless selfies definitely turn me off.

bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:13 am

Nick manipulated Kaitlyn into flirting on SM and who knows where else when she knew she might be chosen as the 'ette.
Nick manipulated her in NYC to talk her into letting him stay. She was also manipulated into inviting him to her room. She was manipulated by TPTB as well with that performance of almost having a big O after being told Nick Viall was in the house.
Nick manipulated her during the fantasy suite when she was crawling all over him in the white robe.

She was manipulated for months by Nick Viall and then pulled a hail mary and chose Shawn.

Who manipulated who.

I hope he meets the love of his life, I hope in his eyes, she's exactly what he wants in a wife, totally his type, and someone who loves him for who he is and doesn't take advantage of him. Everyone deserves that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt