SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Bringing this here just to help with s/caps so they can match with episode descriptions. yes
Here is what we have so far.

Note: There are only 5 weeks total. Final episode is Thursday, Oct 22.

Week 1 (Sept 23 & 24)
Episode 1: Having won the nation's heart in The Bachelor Australia 2014, Sam Frost will be looking for love again as Australia's first ever Bachelorette. Will she have more luck in love the second time around? FIR = Sasha
Episode 2: As the single dates kick off, Sam takes her chosen bachelor on the ultimate guy's first date. Also, on the first group date, Sam asks the bachelors to take a leap of faith for her. Single date = Dave, Group date 1on1 SQT = Drew

Week 2 (Sept 30 & Oct 1)
Episode 3: They say dance is the language of love and tonight Sam puts that theory, and her date, to the test with a passionate tango routine. Will sparks fly, or will they fall flat on their backside? Single date = Sasha, Group date 1on1 SQT = Michael
Episode 4: Sam takes to the skies for some old school romance! After meeting her date at an airport hangar she reveals their airborne adventure souring through the skies in their own tiger moth planes. Single date = Alex, Group date 1on1 SQT = Richie

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all? 2on1 date = Tony and Davey, Group date 1on1 SQT = ??
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life with. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years. Single date = Richie, Group date 1on1 SQT = ??

Week 4 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 7: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...but does the same go for women? Tonight's group date sees the Bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam. Single date = Michael, Group date 1on1 SQT = ??
Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends? Final 4 HTDs

Week 5 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 9: As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected. I think this description is an erro no idea
Final 3 & Fantasy Dates
Episode 10: no summary yet Final 2 &  Final Rose Ceremony

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:59 pm

For Episode 6, which is Richie's single date I am wondering if the group date is Skydiving? Or Sasha goes on another single date?

Because the skydiving is in Sydney and there's no description yet for a group date... so maybe he gets SQT for skydiving? Or wins on a groupdate?

That would place the skydiving s/caps of Sasha and make sense, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:59 pm

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think I have just worked out why this is all confusing me so much. It's because, I personally, can't say I've seen anything that would lead me to Sam's comment 'I love you so much'. I see great attraction and chemistry with Sasha but I'm yet to see that developing into love. Not to say that it won't.  And we haven't seen enough of the other boys yet to gauge Sam's attraction to Sasha against. I think I am just going to go by process of elimination with the screen caps and whittle it down from there.

in one ITM she clearly said that her feeling for michael are growing more and more each time she passes with him (something like that).... something that made me think that the "love story" between them are a slow burner. The natural kiss on lips without further thinking when they end the fun facts cards... the hand on his leg... many details make me think that they pushed sahsa as the obvious and michael as the steady but surely..... the way she defends him ep 2 AND after the show (last few days about he had all rights to be proud). the way she says that she realize she prefer now gentlemen attitude and michael is definitely man and gentleman when he hold the chair for her to sit, or the way he put his arm behind her back when she walks... the smirks and smiles and natural talk to me F1

sorry. this is the love story I see. I am probably wrong as I always see what the prods want the public to see, but so far the  "6 times per day" match michael with the "went downhill" after the hot kiss with sasha.

I thing I agree to a point. I actually see more between Michael and Sam than Sam and Sasha. I do thing though that I haven't seen enough of them to say I've seen love yet so for me it's all still up for grabs. I do know what you mean though about her defence of Michael, particularly obvious at the rose ceremony straight after the David thing. I think Richie was first called (I think just as a smokescreen) and then Michael straight after. I think that was a very deliberate and pointed message to the others that she thinks highly of Michael. I'm just going to wait until tonight's over and maybe we can tick some screencaps off and things may make more sense
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:00 pm

delete and posted below

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Week 5 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 9: As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected. I think this description is an erro no idea
Final 3 & Fantasy Dates

If this description is accurate than I´m calling it now, Sasha is someone unexpected. That makes Michael and Richie the final two with Richie as F1. Michael is out and about. He does not act as F1. He is partying with some girls, likes on IG pics of chicks, so never ever is he F1.

Last edited by natik on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Do you think skydiving is more a group date thing or painting? Michael also must surely get a single date before HTDs? We are just running out of time
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan