SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 39 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:51 am

Sundy, you might not be. There was a little snow just not lots of it. The skiing could well be NZ which probably fits better with Richie and Sam in the water. That's why I think that sc location of Richie in the water is probably the key or if the boat/balloon is in Sydney or NZ of Sasha. I think ee just need to know the location of either of these sc's and we will know the F2.

AEF

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:51 am

AEF wrote:Sundy, you might not be. There was a little snow just not lots of it. The skiing could well be NZ which probably fits better with Richie and Sam in the water. That's why I think that sc location of Richie in the water is probably the key or if the boat/balloon is in Sydney or NZ of Sasha. I think we just need to know the location of either of these sc's and we will know the F2.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:53 am

Where are the likely snow resorts in NZ? I have spent so much time on the Australian ones that I need a change of scenery!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:56 am

Ruapehu is one

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:56 am

Queenstown is the main one

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:13 am

AEF wrote: That's why I think that sc location of Richie in the water is probably the key or if the boat/balloon is in Sydney or NZ of Sasha. I think ee just need to know the location of either of these sc's and we will know the F2.

I think it`s a boat and I also think that it`s gonna be a part of Sasha`s date in the next episode. I`m currently trying to make gif`s of the promo because in slow motion you can sometimes see things you didn`t recognize on the screencaps. But in slow motion I saw that Sam did not have the red nail polish on the boat.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:23 am

Guys I honestly think that they gave us only the single dates, HTD and the final three dates.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:30 am

Natik, if we can explain all the sc's for Michael and Sasha's is a boat from next episode then it's as they did for Bachelor AU

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:32 am

in_denial wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AEF wrote:I agree I also am tending to the skiing is in NSW for the reasons you say plus the vegetation you can see is not covered in snow and I know there was great snow in NZ this year and poor snow in NSW. I think if it was in NZ it would be all white.

I only have one problem with NSW being the location for the snow date. It would have been filmed in early July. There was no snow (not enough) at Perisher or Thredbo at the time. The only possibility I can find is Selwyn. Even still I find it hard to believe that production would have risked organising a snow date in NSW at the start of our snow season. The possibility of there being no snow is quite high and then they would have been stuck for a location. These locations surely are organised weeks in advance. Secondly, if they are going to NZ they would want to highlight some of the scenes. Promote NZ. Skiing seems like a logical activity to me. So does white water rafting. Obviously this is all just my opinion.

There was only decent snow in late July according to the link I provided a while back (Perisher) - too late for these screen caps. You raise some very valid points regarding planning ahead. At least in NZ there wouldn't have been that risk.

I still think it is very possible for the snow to be in NSW. Perisher opened on 5 June for the Ski season. There was snowfall in June although not much. They also used snow machines to keep it going (So even if planned ahead there would not have been disappointment of it being closed as they were already opened for the season by then)

Image is from news article in beginning of July
RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 39 <a href=RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 39 Nimbus12" />

and this article is beginning of June
http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/social-media-flooded-with-snow-photos-as-winter-arrives-in-australias-south-east/story-e6frflp0-1227377601479

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:42 am

The only snowfield that I can see that nearly matches the chair lift thing is The Remarkables. There are similar features with fencing etc but not enough for me to say that it's it.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:56 am

These fences are from Falls Creek - 'Wombat's Run' (Victoria, Australia). Do they look similar to the screen caps? Not sure why they would be in Victoria though?

Okay, how do you post an image? Not working for me!

Last edited by in_denial on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:05 am

did we established that it was not in Richie Hometown area?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan