SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Podcast - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:43 am

What you didn’t know about this season’s Bachelorette blokes
SEPTEMBER 23, 20158:06PM
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/what-you-didnt-know-about-this-seasons-bachelorette-blokes/story-fn8yvfst-1227540993670

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Podcast - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 am

'I don't feel good enough': Bachelorette Sam Frost tears up as she reveals it took her a long time to get over love rat Blake Garvey and says she WON'T accept another proposal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3246012/I-don-t-feel-good-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-tears-reveals-took-long-time-love-rat-Blake-Garvey-says-WON-T-accept-proposal.html#ixzz3mZBT1ELG

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:10 am

Bachelorette star Sam Frost admits eliminating bachelors from the reality dating show was heartbreaking and she used her own experience of rejection to ensure the lads walked away with their heads held high.

'It does get really tough towards the end,' the 26-year-old told said ahead of the new series' premiere on Wednesday night.

'It is really heartbreaking.'

'I found it incredibly difficult. You just try and be as respectful as possible and be mindful that you don't want to devalue their self worth because they're not the right one for you.'

Sam says she was 'absolutely' influenced by her own experience after Bachelor Blake Garvey, who asked her to marry him, only to dump her for fellow contestant Louise Pillidge.

'I made a conscious effort making sure the guys really believed how amazing they are. They do, all of them, all of them have something incredible to offer life and a woman.

'I just really hope if anything that they walk away feeling confident and they're worth having an amazing person in their life.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3245834/The-Bachelorette-s-Sam-Frost-reveals-giving-contestants-boot-difficult.html#ixzz3mZCkw0kX
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:13 am

The Bachelor girls were rarely seen without a glass in hand with Sam Wood doubling up as their personal waiter, always ready to pour a nearby bottle of wine.

But a source told Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday that it was a different story for Sam Frost's Bachelorette boys, who were kept 'dry' compared to their female counterparts.

'The producers kept the boys pretty dry,' they said.

'At times they were begging producers, "Come on, can we have a drink?" And they were told, "No",' but stimulants like coffee and Red Bull were made readily available to give the guys that extra kick if needed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3245746/The-Bachelorette-producers-kept-Sam-Frost-s-boys-dry-gave-Bachelor-girls-lots-alcohol.html#ixzz3mZDzxlN8

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:59 am

Rosie Recaps The Bachelorette Episode 1: Bachie Queen meets her men at the Peen Palace.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/rosie-recaps-the-bachelorette-season-1-episode-1/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:59 am

Which Bachelor is your pick to get a rose from Sam @fro01 tonight? The #BacheloretteAU, tonight 7.30 on TEN! by @bacheloretteau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:03 am

Heather Maltman recaps The Bachelorette: friendzoning and ‘Fro-Fro Fierce’

It’s a bit surreal watching a bunch of dudes in my house.

I wanted to tell them, “Can you make sure you do the dishes before you go? I know you’ve got to go on a date or whatever and you’ve got to get ready and make sure your pants match your shirt but can you put the towels through the wash before you leave? That’d be really great.”

I didn’t predict that Sam would pick Plumber Dave for the first date but I did have a feeling she’d pick someone a little more obscure. Throw a bit of a curve ball, keep everyone guessing.

Because if she picked Sasha then we’d all know that she’d picked Sasha — I don’t know if she HAS picked Sasha, I’ve just decided that she will. Obviously my intuition means nothing because I got dumped but I’m telling you, she picks Sasha.

Also, I’m getting a little nervous for Richie. He’s one of my favourites and I was hoping she’d give him the first date and get him off the bench — I’m using sports analogies here because the boys all constantly use them. If Richie doesn’t get off the bench before half time I think he’s going to find himself with a red card and get booted out.

But Plumber Dave and Sam had a fantastic date. Nice helicopter ride, straight to the SCG for some cricket, she didn’t have to bowl or pitch which I am totally for (because I am not a sports person) and so she could just sit on the sidelines and look hot in her black pants.

I’d tell Frosty to watch her language though because it could come back to bite her on the arse. Saying things like, “Blow him away on the first date” right before you go into a locker room and watch him get changed? (Although I am okay with that because any moment we have to watch the guys get changed is a beautiful thing.)

I want to talk about the group date now. When the girls went on a group date on The Bachelor, we felt the need to step up to the plate. We had to follow through because we felt like if we didn’t people would say we’re too girly, or we’re too scared or a princess.

The boys, on the other hand? They all stood back on that group date where they had to jump off a cliff and said, “Prove our love? Fat chance! If I want to jump, I’ll jump and if I don’t want to jump, I won’t jump.”

I was quite impressed that they all found their own way to do it though. In the end they realised, “Well she’s kind of hot, she’s kind of worth it.”

So they all stripped down — again, I love that she found another way to get the boys naked, thank you Sam Fro-Fro — and they all went for it.

Well, all of them except for Drew. But you know what? Harry Potter shouldn’t have to jump into a river to prove his love for her.

And it got him some one-on-one time. Very well played, Drew. And she even took him to the set of Hogwarts for it which showed she cared, she wanted him to feel at home.

I’m going to call it, but I think Harry Potter has a good chance of getting into top four. I think she may end up meeting the family and seeing, “This is my room under the stairs”. Insert your own Harry Potter jokes here.

Now onto the cocktail party and the rose ceremony. You know how Beyoncé has her alter ego Sasha Fierce? Sam has Fro-Fro Fierce. That moment she gave it to Blue Steel David after he had a go about why he thought she liked Michael was just amazing.

I totally get why she had a go at him. I would have probably given him both barrels and a little bit more.

Fro-Fro Fierce really did all the talking for us. She fronted up and said all of the things us girls watching at home wanted her to say. She was not afraid to say, “I don’t give a flying eff what you think.”

Hats off to her, I say.

He should have turned around then and there and said, “You know what, I really effed that up. I’m going to go. Sorry about that. Good luck with everything.”

I hope all the episodes get as intense as this one because that was just the best thing I’ve ever seen.

Osher is so much harder on the boys. He was kind of gentle with us girls.

With the guys he’s like, “You didn’t receive a rose — get out”. He’s so hardcore. “Don’t mess with my girl Sam, get out.” I’m going to start calling him Uncle Osher.

There is just one other thing I want to add before I sign off.

I want to sit Will down and explain to him about the zones.

I feel like I’ve got a little bit more understanding about how the zones work since having been on The Bachelor. And Will is not in the love zone, he is 100 per cent friend-zoned.

I want to start a hashtag for him which is #findWillahome. I feel like we can find him somewhere he belongs because he’s a beautiful man.

Fan favourite of The Bachelor 2015, Heather Maltman, will be recapping The Bachelorette every Thursday night at RendezView
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/heather-maltman-recaps-the-bachelorette-friendzoning-and-fro-fro-fierce/story-fnpug1jf-1227542670127

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:40 am

Why The Bachelorette is better than The Bachelor http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelorette-why-bromance-is-the-best-part-of-sam-frosts-search-for-love-20150924-gjtmzb.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:41 am

‏@RosieWaterland 2h2 hours ago
EPISODE 2! So much shade thrown at Peen Palace: http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/rosie-recaps-the-bachelorette-season-1-episode-2/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:35 pm

The Bachelorette Australia: David Witko resists eviction from Sam Frost
September 24, 2015 - 9:56PM

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelorette-australia-david-witko-resists-eviction-from-sam-frost-20150924-gjuh4i.html#ixzz3mgNVf7Ey
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:37 pm

James Weir recaps The Bachelorette episode 2
SEPTEMBER 24, 201510:04PM

Podcast - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 F3f2f544a95be7567f7df9e5a718b83d

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelorette-episode-2/story-fnet0gly-1227542712070
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Has one of the Bachelors been busted over-inflating his resume?
http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/bachelorette-australia-contestant-lies/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
Sprite
thirteen
marysegap
nc7373
AEF
happygolucky
Schmoobag
Maddy
Katiebelle
Norcalgal
AllAboutLove