SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Tanner Tolbert
@ttolbert05
Bae-watching at the Ivy for lunch. @jadelizroper

wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 COe1_sSUkAAv6r5

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 8367-910 wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 I_got_13 wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:11 pm

tanner_tolbert
#wcw trying to impress my cats

wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 11821228_451642831688764_338157433_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 pm

There's something about their sm posts that shows that they are so focused on each other and their relationship ...I've been trying to figure out why I think in contrast K&S come off differently and it is imho that a majority of the K&S posts seem to be "showing off" where they are, that they're having a good time,etc etc. the posts seem like they are very aware of their "Audience" more so than their social media being a way they'd post about their relationship and each other if they were not "Famous".

J&T are more so teasing each other and reminding each other they find each other attractive i.e. wcw and mcm and just focusing on the things that really connect them (last first kiss, thanking tanner for showing her what love is etc.)... very sweet to see how enamored/infatuated/dedicated they seem and how their sm reflects that. they also seem like they're back to regular life with social media simply being a way to share that...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Josh and Andi did mcm and wcw every week until it turned into mommy everyday of the week, but anyway, it doesn't prove anything to me one way or the other. They do seem happy and super adorable but I don't get any of the compare and contrast going on. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:49 pm

emusha wrote:There's something about their sm posts that shows that they are so focused on each other and their relationship ...I've been trying to figure out why I think in contrast K&S come off differently and it is imho that a majority of the K&S posts seem to be "showing off" where they are, that they're having a good time,etc etc. the posts seem like they are very aware of their "Audience" more so than their social media being a way they'd post about their relationship and each other if they were not "Famous".

J&T are more so teasing each other and reminding each other they find each other attractive i.e. wcw and mcm and just focusing on the things that really connect them (last first kiss, thanking tanner for showing her what love is etc.)... very sweet to see how enamored/infatuated/dedicated they seem and how their sm reflects that. they also seem like they're back to regular life with social media simply being a way to share that...

I agree. They are a classy, fun-loving couple, who you really want to get behind and support. I just love them together! :sprinklehearts
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:52 pm

mfirestone12
Love is in the air!! Congrats to these two on their engagement. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you guys will have some pretty gorgeous babies! Love you both! @tanner_tolbert @jadelizroper #BachelorInParadise #bachelornation 3h

wcw - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 4 11809810_1677228735828933_1443072920_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I love that Tanner admits to thinking there was no way he had a chance with Jade. laugh out loud I especially love that he was the least meathead of all the guys. They just seem so simple and sweet together.

Everyone keeps saying that! Is Jade really that out of Tanner's league? I think he's super cute and he seems to have a steady job and everything.

He doesn't have a gym bod though, like 99% of the men on this show. Not that I mind.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 pm

wcw and mcm aren't so much what I'm pointing out but how what they are sharing really shows how they are focused on growing their connection and relationship more than anything else

i.e. teasing each other about each others' quirks, making fun of each other, sharing that they were able to learn from each other about love, thanking each other, appreciating each other
the focus seems to be first on the relationship
I'm not "blaming" other couples for being different I just see the difference and I'm pointing it out.

I think the BIP relationships also have much lower stakes -- less pressure to succeed, less scrutiny and pressure to act one way or another and def not a "nation watching". I think J&S are pretty much back to real life with BIP being a place where they met...

In essence their sm could be that of a newly engaged couple anywhere in america leading a life sans-TV.

Purely my observations Alanna we can, of course, agree to disagree Hugesmile
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
Congratulations to @ttolbert05 & @jadelizroper! Take a look back at their romance on #BachelorInParadise!

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Interview with the Kansas City Star
Writer - Meredith Newman

While reality TV might have its perks, Tanner Tolbert couldn’t wait for the day when he could take his fiancee, Jade Roper, out on a date in public — like a regular guy.

And now he can: On Monday’s “Bachelor in Paradise” finale, fans watched Kansas City’s Tolbert, 28, get down on one knee and propose to Roper, also 28.

“It was fun hiding out and keeping the suspense, but we’re excited to be a normal couple,” Tanner said in a phone interview Wednesday from Los Angeles, where he and Jade appeared together on Monday’s “After Paradise” live recap show.

Although they knew each other for only three weeks before becoming engaged, Tanner and Jade said they spent almost every minute together and quickly opened up and had deep conversations. They described themselves as the “boring married couple” on the show and are planning to start a life together in Kansas City.

The ABC show, filmed in Mexico earlier this summer, features former “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” contestants who are looking for a second chance at love.

The couple have had to keep their engagement quiet since July, when the finale was filmed. But that didn’t stop them from seeing each other. Jade visited Tanner in Kansas City four times, and the two have never been apart for more than 10 days. Jade, who moved to Nashville recently, said she made impromptu trips here, usually by car, an eight-hour ride. And when she did fly, she tried to keep a low profile — she even wore a wig.

“We wanted it to be a surprise for the fans,” said Jade, who was also on the phone. “But Tanner’s neighbor did catch me once.”

They’ve been mostly confined to Tanner’s house, with the occasional quick driving tours of the Country Club Plaza and downtown. But, yes, Jade has tried the barbecue, specifically Joe’s Kansas City and Jack Stack.

“I’m pleasantly surprised with Kansas City,” she said. “I didn’t realize how big it was.”

They decided to live here because Jade, who owns Naturally Jade Cosmetics, has the flexibility to work anywhere, and she grew up in Nebraska.

“I like KC. It’s home here,” added Tanner, who is a finance manager. “My family is here. My friends are here and my work is here.” Tanner attended Blue Valley West High School and the University of Kansas.

The couple watched a majority of the six-week show together and said it was an accurate representation of their relationship — though Jade said she wished the show aired more of their “cute” moments together, since both families were watching. They were also able to sneak in private conversations in the mornings — before the cameras started filming — and let their “guards down and talk about real things,” Jade said.

They were allowed to tell their families right away about the engagement. Tanner even called Jade’s dad to ask for permission the day after he proposed.

Throughout the season, Tanner and Jade were fan favorites with an intense following on social media — so much so that Bachelor Nation fans saw them as “relationship goals” and nicknamed the couple “Janner.” “Orange Is the New Black” actor Jason Biggs showed up on Twitter saying he “was so invested in them,” and even Martha Stewart Weddings tweeted that it was “Team Janner.”

“It’s definitely weird,” said Tanner, laughing about “Bachelor” fans’ intense support. “ But it’s also really nice. The support for us as a couple has been outrageous.”

The two plan to marry next summer in Mexico. They haven’t done any wedding planning, just “wedding talk,” Jade said. They just might have a TV wedding, as other “Bachelor” franchise couples have.

“We would be open to it, since there’s been such an outpouring of support for us since the show aired,” Jade said. “Our whole relationship and love story have been on TV too. But we haven’t really talked too much about it.”

But for now, Tanner and Jade have “normal people” plans, like going to next week’s Kansas City Chiefs home opener and a Sporting KC game.

Said Tanner: “I’m just excited to take Jade on an actual date.”
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe
@jadelizroper @ttolbert05 welcome to the club! Congratulations

Jade Elizabeth Roper @jadelizroper
Thanks love!

Tanner Tolbert
@ttolbert05
Thanks @kaitlynbristowe for keeping me around long enough to get a ticket to Paradise to meet @jadelizroper
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh and Andi did mcm and wcw every week until it turned into mommy everyday of the week, but anyway, it doesn't prove anything to me one way or the other. They do seem happy and super adorable but I don't get any of the compare and contrast going on. Jmo.

Exactly! Shawn and Kait are adorable and so are jade and Tanner. imo ;) Both couples in love. Both inseparable! Both together 24/7 giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass