SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Mary Samantha
‏@MarySammi435
@jadelizroper is Carly going to be in your wedding??

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper 14m14 minutes ago Olathe, KS
Jade Elizabeth Roper Retweeted Mary Samantha
You'll have to watch to find out!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:Mary Samantha
‏@MarySammi435
@jadelizroper is Carly going to be in your wedding??

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper 14m14 minutes ago Olathe, KS
Jade Elizabeth Roper Retweeted Mary Samantha
You'll have to watch to find out!

She already said in a periscope a while ago that Carly would be a bridesmaid. Unless, they changed their wedding concept and they're not going to have a wedding party.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Do BIP contestants sign agreements similar to Bach/'ette contestants in regards to television rights to their wedding? I'm thinking it might be the case based on the "wedding" of Marcus & Lacy on the BIP episode.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:31 pm

I think Jade and Tanner are having a televised wedding for the financial compensation. They posted a photo of the land they recently purchased and they seem to do a lot of product endorsements on Instagram.  A televised wedding will increase their exposure and give them even more opportunities to cash in from their Reality TV celebrity status. They seem to get a long well with the producers. It's a win win for Jade and Tanner and a win win for the franchise JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:22 am

Monkey see... monkey do?fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 1f648 I have a routine skin regimen I do every night that keeps my skin clean and healthy. Ever since Tanner observed my nightly routine, his face has popping up behind me in the mirror! Can you say, creeper? Guess he's determined to copy me to achieve beautiful skin, too. One thing I'm obsessed with and use to deep clean my skin is this Pure Spin brush from Vanity Planet. This brush gets deep down into my pores cleaning my skin the way washing with my hands can't. Some brushes are crazy expensive, this has a stand and is 60% off with free shipping. Such a great value. Use JTSPIN at vpwow.com/jtspin @vanityplanetstore by @jadelizroper
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:01 am

^^^^
IMO once their televised wedding airs they're going to get
...more instagram followers
...more product endorsements
...more $$$$$

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Sprite wrote:I have to say I am surprised that they actually get a fully televised wedding. I thought they would be squeezed in somewhere during Ben's season or on BIP. It makes me even more curious as to why Chris and Des didn't.
Well, it is kind of being squeezed in, in a sense. It's on a Sunday and on a holiday which usually doesn't bode well with ratings. Then its up against CBS the shoe in for ratings that night. At least it's not up against the Superbowl. 
Chris and Des probably could afford to do their wedding the way they wanted to without any help is the way I see it. JASH had a cash bar and that alone had many making "how tacky" comments: invite your guests to a party and make them pay for it? Ugh, no, ABC. Just no. JASH was one of the more classier MF bashes. Who knows what other tacky crap happened since on the downward wedding spiral. 
Janner is cash strapped.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Okay, I am actually surprised that these two are getting a televised wedding.  I am sure that even the casual viewers of the Bachelor and Bachelorette remember who Jade was from Chris' season, but not so much Tanner, since he was really just a MOT guy.  And yes, he did a lot of ITM's throughout the season, but he was not a major player during Andi's season.

I was thinking that the producers might film the wedding on Valentines Day, with the intention of showing it right before the next season of BIP begins.  I do think that these two are a nice couple and all, but I just don't think that their wedding will draw in that many casual viewers (IMO).  And for that reason, I could see their wedding just being a part of the first episode of BIP.

But I certainly will be surprised if the network gives this couple the same VIP treatment that Sean Lowe and Catherine got.  I guess that we will know more shortly though.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, I am actually surprised that these two are getting a televised wedding.  I am sure that even the casual viewers of the Bachelor and Bachelorette remember who Jade was from Chris' season, but not so much Tanner, since he was really just a MOT guy.  And yes, he did a lot of ITM's throughout the season, but he was not a major player during Andi's season.

I was thinking that the producers might film the wedding on Valentines Day, with the intention of showing it right before the next season of BIP begins.  I do think that these two are a nice couple and all, but I just don't think that their wedding will draw in that many casual viewers (IMO).  And for that reason, I could see their wedding just being a part of the first episode of BIP.

But I certainly will be surprised if the network gives this couple the same VIP treatment that Sean Lowe and Catherine got.  I guess that we will know more shortly though.

According to the news and RS it will be filmed early and will televise on February 14. But not sure if it is exactly two hour . Not a part of any episode of BIP.

fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Eb97c9
fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 9zt107fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Xgicucfabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Oaw2uvfabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 2pqw5k8fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 30szzaufabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:09 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Okay, I am actually surprised that these two are getting a televised wedding.  I am sure that even the casual viewers of the Bachelor and Bachelorette remember who Jade was from Chris' season, but not so much Tanner, since he was really just a MOT guy.  And yes, he did a lot of ITM's throughout the season, but he was not a major player during Andi's season.

According to the news and RS it will be filmed early and will televise on February 14. But not sure if it is exactly two hour . Not a part of any episode of BIP.

Okay, thanks. Then good for Jade and Tanner, since it will save them some money, which they can use to build themselves a new home.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 am

As you all know, Tanner and I are getting married and will definitely have our @diffeyewear frames handy. fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 2764 Help spread the love and stop overpaying for designer eyewear. Go to diffeyewear.com and enter "janner" at check out for and additional 25% off your order today! DIFF will also donate an extra pair on our behalf for every pair we help sell, help us spread the power of vision to those in need. #sp by @jadelizroper
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:01 pm

According to RS . Janner wedding filming is this Sunday already and will televised this Valentine's Day.

fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 9a5wco

fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Eb97c9
fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 9zt107fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Xgicucfabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 Oaw2uvfabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 2pqw5k8fabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 30szzaufabfitfun - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass