SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:20 pm

I really like that ring. I think all the rings are pretty, but those huge rings with so many stones around them that a lot of the girls from this franchise have look like maintenance nightmares (cleaning wise). I like that this one is a) different and b) more wearable for day to day (at least for my taste)

Tanner and Jade are adorable. I love that they said that even though they thought their time on the show was perfect, that things have been even better for them post show. I remember the couple in my avi saying the same thing so I will take that as a very good sign.

I'm really looking forward to following them.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:25 pm

jessica_florence
#tbt to first family pic @jadelizroper @tanner_tolbert @tsnyder33 #bachelorinparadise #engaged
Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 6 11934658_1493002457682286_1170066546_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by hteddy08 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 pm

I thought this was lovely, what Carly had to say about Jade and Tanner in her interview with Ali
ME: You and Jade are close. How happy are you for her and Tanner?

CARLY: Jade is GLOWING. She is so in love it's ridiculous. Whenever she gets in a funk (mostly because she couldn't be with Tanner until after the show...) I would say "Jade, go call Tanner...he will cheer you up" and within a second of hearing his voice, she was giggling and smiling . He is her perfect counterpart. He makes her laugh...lifts her spirits....cherishes her. He loves to tell her "happy wife, happy life". They are the real deal. And I couldn't be more proud to call them both friends.
http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2015/9/9/carly-tells-all

hteddy08

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:39 pm

So, unfortunately, I compiled all of Janner's airtime into one 30 minute video and tried to upload to you tube.
It was blocked after processing. Total bummer. I'm not sure why?
I will work on a different way to highlight their love story but it may take some time.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

agentcurls wrote:So, unfortunately, I compiled all of Janner's airtime into one 30 minute video and tried to upload to you tube.
It was blocked after processing. Total bummer. I'm not sure why?
I will work on a different way to highlight their love story but it may take some time.

Oh no, so sorry! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:44 pm

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 6 11910211_1049329101768341_930322949_n
theyearofelan these are the moments that make it all worthwhile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 6 11856564_495560587279519_2010827266_n
jjhlane Coz the boys in the hood are always hard #SquadGoals #HeBaggedThe8PointBuck #Janner #TenleyTuesday 2d
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:40 am

Just watching periscope of the two of them they are very cute, and Tanner has a really nice/big house impressive.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:00 am

sbolduc wrote:Just watching periscope of the two of them they are very cute, and Tanner has a really nice/big house impressive.
I am not able to view periscope. What did they talk about? Show? Etc.?

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:09 am

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aMJIrDcxNDI2Mjh8MWpNS2dOZWdvT1l4TJVxcuCXp4Jwtr-C_ylj1LhVX82WKBKJyGQiu45uvU5B
I caught it, too.
Such a lovely couple. They are both so warm and genuine with one another gracious with thier supporters. Tanner seems like he really has his life all situated in KC and was just waiting for that special lady to come along.  Jade was her casual, make up free self, Pippa was too cute, and Tanner loves baths as much as cats apparently (he had a really nice bath tub).
It was a pleasure to watch.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:22 am

eversotrue wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Just watching periscope of the two of them they are very cute, and Tanner has a really nice/big house impressive.
I am not able to view periscope. What did they talk about? Show? Etc.?

Things I remember:
- Jade is going between Nashville and Kansas for now didn't specify when she was moving for sure, but that she has ideas for the house when she does
- Jade wants two kids
- Tanner sings "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheran to Jade
- Tanner is obsessed with gatorade
- Might go to Mexico for Jade's bday in Dec and have a couple mini trips planned in the next couple months
- They want to get married in the year
- Took a tour of the house, Tanner owns it
- Jade had taken over one room (the office) it looked like she had a bunch of stuff in there
- Tanner said Jade isn't a wild mustang but a sweet little pony
- Tanner likes baths and cats laugh out loud

Last edited by sbolduc on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:26 am

agentcurls wrote:https://www.periscope.tv/w/aMJIrDcxNDI2Mjh8MWpNS2dOZWdvT1l4TJVxcuCXp4Jwtr-C_ylj1LhVX82WKBKJyGQiu45uvU5B
Tanner seems like he really has his life all situated in KC and was just waiting for that special lady to come along.  

Yeah he really does, he owns a house that is big enough for a family of four in the suburbs and it is decorated. Its not at all what I would have expected for him to live in. I was also going through his IG a couple days ago and he has hosted family thanksgivings at his house where he decorated with lights and a tree etc. He definitely seems ready for marriage IMO.

Overall really cute couple.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass