SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onset - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by notarose Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:I wonder why no the current couple?

That is one couple that I was thinking of. It would seem right up their alley. Maybe they knew who would be attending?

Does anyone know how people get invited to these? Is it their publicist that gets them an invite? Nick is certainly benefiting.

My cousin had invited me to go to Vegas this weekend a few months ago but I couldn't wrangle my schedule. If I had known about this I would have tried harder!!!

In one of the pics, I think the yellow badge both Marquel & Nick are wearing says "presenter".  Add to that all the Bach Nation peeps and it looks like TPTB snagged a block of tickets and handed them out. TPTB does seem to have a circuit of events they get tickets to because over the years Bach Nation peeps show up to the same award shows and festivals like CMA and iheartradio.
For NYFW Nick said in an interview that his Wilhimenia connections got him into shows.

Aw, wish you had been in Vegas!  Would have liked to have heard a firsthand encounter story.

This is a very balanced article. Nice to see.
http://www.wetpaint.com/nick-viall-josh-murray-surprise-bromance-1441004/

@iheartradio
Men of the #bachelor hanging out at the #iHeartRadio Music Festival
https://mobile.twitter.com/iheartradio/status/645058793659756544

photo 74BB8635-E4F8-49F7-B9FB-346FC209E4C5_zpswytzgvvm.png

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

onset - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:30 pm

notarose wrote: Nick and Josh are now following each other on IG.  Josh is now also following Marquel. Smiley
Can I just say how awesome this is? I mean, I am not fan of Josh but it so great when men can be men and just let bygones be bygones! Who knows if they weren't F1 and F2 things may have been very different. This is such a good thing, imo!!  yes

Go NICK!!! Love that Nick bears no grudges and has such a great sense of humor. hearthumbsup  :cutesmile!:

notarose wrote:@joshmurray11
MediaObligations  #iHeartMusicFestival #IfIHaveTo #Humor? @nickviall CaptionCred: @marquel_martin
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1077224626788493499_282150505

photo 65B66EEA-E96E-4D3B-A456-EE653D4E00E3_zpsvbkjml0q.jpg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:41 pm

To me all that photo indicates is they took a photo together. Period.
 It could be anything from they chose not to strangle each other to they chose not to exchange spit. 
Good to see a step.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:25 pm

I think what is a good step for me is not the photo but that Josh and Nick are now following each other on IG.
Baby steps are definitely good.
They don't need to be friends at all but it is great to see them put some big boy pants on.
Nick has always made it clear that he doesn't care to hold grudges so it is nice the guys can at least follow each other on IG and laugh at the situation a bit.
Grudges? #AintNobodyGotTimeForGrudges

yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Wow, colour me surprised.giggling

I need some wine to celebrate the photos of Nick and Josh together.onset - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 22 1710264613

Thanks for bringing the pics over you guys. bestbud!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Haha.. ElonM, you and me both.
I guess even if JM can follow Nick on IG then Nick isn't doing too bad at all at winning people over even if just a little bit.
Nick keeps winning people over, again and again.
It really is a new year for Nick onset - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 22 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Janner is flying to CA from KC this morning. I know that isn't who you are referring to but to me Janner is the current couple laugh out loud. **edited**I have always loved Marquel and Nick's friendship so happy to see them meet up again in Vegas! I am loving all of the Nick pics and some of the captions crack me up like that KNIX guy lamenting he lost his wife to Nick laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Sprite wrote:

That is one couple that I was thinking of. It would seem right up their alley. Maybe they knew who would be attending?

Does anyone know how people get invited to these? Is it their publicist that gets them an invite? Nick is certainly benefiting.

My cousin had invited me to go to Vegas this weekend a few months ago but I couldn't wrangle my schedule. If I had known about this I would have tried harder!!!

My friend and I had talked about going to Vegas this same weekend as well, I even had the Friday (yesterday) and following Monday approved off from work but then we ended up not going. DOH! I could have met Nick in Vegas!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Can I just say how awesome this is? I mean, I am not fan of Josh but it so great when men can be men and just let bygones be bygones! Who knows if they weren't F1 and F2 things may have been very different. This is such a good thing, imo!!  yes

Go NICK!!! Love that Nick bears no grudges and has such a great sense of humor. hearthumbsup  :cutesmile!:

IA, AAL. I LOVE seeing Nick and Josh bury the hatchet.  Nick said that they were really good friends before things got uncomfortable.  It must be very freeing for them both to come together.  And that picture with Nick kissing Marquel is just too sweet for words.  I LOVE it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:00 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Janner is flying to CA from KC this morning. I know that isn't who you are referring to but to me Janner is the current couple laugh out loud. I could not care less what that "other" couple is doing. Probably involves alcohol and candles. I have always loved Marquel and Nick's friendship so happy to see them meet up again in Vegas! I am loving all of the Nick pics and some of the captions crack me up like that KNIX guy lamenting he lost his wife to Nick laugh out loud.

I love that KNIX guys comment as well. laugh out loud   The great thing about Nick is he can just be himself and have fun. No putting on airs and being fake.  His personality just exudes through on all the candid shots.  He and Marquel seem to have such a fun and comfortable friendship.  I love seeing these types glimpses into Nicks life. Hugesmile  

I wish my Nick Chicks were in Vegas to give us a first hand account......you hear me MonicaJM2001 & Sprite!! bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Thanks for all the pics! It's nice to see everyone is happy.

PS. Please do not discuss any other contestant or couple in a negative way.

Refer to the Fan Forum rules.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:56 pm

@Kiptyn has a fun group shot on his IG.  Can one of you bring it over?  Please and Thank You!! Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes