SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 pm

It would probably be cute with some black pants. Like on me. Not so much on hubby.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Blu--where the hell do you find this stuff? Where did you even begin in order to find it? cantstopl

Well I first thought it was a deer on his tank top so I was googling that and didn't find anything. Then I looked more closely and realized it was a giraffe so I googled "men's giraffe tank top" and it was in the 7th row of pics. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Hahaha....  Thanks Blu.  Unfortunate indeed.  Tanktops and Jackets = Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 27 623245435 #fashionfauxpas
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Blu--where the hell do you find this stuff? Where did you even begin in order to find it? cantstopl

Well I first thought it was a deer on his tank top so I was googling that and didn't find anything. Then I looked more closely and realized it was a giraffe so I googled "men's giraffe tank top" and it was in the 7th row of pics. laugh out loud
Ok. so did the site have any other cool stuff? Going to check it out now.  giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:41 pm

The brand "Into the AM" sells a lot of crazy looking stuff... Nick chose one of the best options they offer. I like a man not afraid to wear bright colors and patterns.... A man in a fashion league of his own.

And Kasha, they do have that giraffe tank for women too... Just in case you wanted to pick one up for yourself.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Ok. so did the site have any other cool stuff? Going to check it out now.  giggling

There's definitely some interesting stuff on there. I like the cats in the hot air balloons. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:43 pm

I'm looking at that site now. They do have some cool stuff on there.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Blu, you are the best detective ever!!  I kept looking at that shirt last night but when I read everyones funny comments today, I looked more carefully and to my horror thought it might be a tanktop based on the neckline. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

I am a fan of unique fashion but some combos are just say no!  It's a fine line. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Oh come on now, that doesn't look any different than what we wore in the 70's with our platform shoes. laugh out loud

How many people are going to be looking for that tank now? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:50 pm

@Seabear thanks!

@OnePromise I like your staunch defense of Nick! At least his tank got us all to check out the site.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Blu you are the best!  yes
$35 for a tank top? I love Nick but I don't think I will spend that kind of $$ on an unconventional looking tank top....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Nick had the components.  Just pair the tank with the black leather jacket and the t shirt with the grey sport coat. Viola!! Hugesmile   #notNicksstylist

All of you are so great!!!  I appreciate the wit, humor and intellect as well as wonderful thoughtful perspectives that everyone brings to this thread.  It's a love fest from me to you. heartglasses beatingheart PINKHEART
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes