SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sisters - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Stacia620 Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:46 am

Oh...beautiful photo.  That is a very come-hither look on his face. giggling  Quite a stare.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

sisters - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:02 am

I love this photo. To me he is saying, "I'm a very open and honest guy. You can take me at face value." I just love his expression but I would've picked a different filter. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:39 am

I stopped measuring my worth based on the actions of others.  It’s life and there are a lot of us out here living it.  Some people will treat you great and others not so much. But letting anyone diminish your own confidence, based on their mishandling of a situation is certainly not a good game plan.

This is so true. As long as we've known him, he has lived his life following this example. Another great blog. I'm not a blog reader, but I enjoy his perspective and they aren't too long rambling about nothing. Good solid concrete information. Always positive.

http://liveloudlovehard.com/life-love-random-thoughts/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:04 am

The blog is great for breakups in general, because a lot of them involve some degree of feeling like your trust has been violated or you feel worse about yourself/closed off. Definitely gave me personally a bit of a pick-me-up Smiley.

And Nick's more recent physique is definitely the result of his K breakup based on his mention of fitness laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:35 am

kimberlyg wrote:The blog is great for breakups in general, because a lot of them involve some degree of feeling like your trust has been violated or you feel worse about yourself/closed off.  Definitely gave me personally a bit of a pick-me-up Smiley.  

And Nick's more recent physique is definitely the result of his K breakup based on his mention of fitness laugh out loud.

The body predated Kaitlyn...we just never really got to enjoy it. Somewhere in the threads we found old pictures.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Who needs the pics ... when we have the video ... BTW, there's another episode with Nick in the sauna with his "pecks" in better view (Bette10) - although I believe he has more muscles in the upper arm and larger chest, just slightly, so I don't have to worry he could break if I jump on him Hugesmile
To always remember ... giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:07 pm

happygolucky wrote:Who needs the pics ... when we have the video ... BTW, there's another episode with Nick in the sauna with his "pecks" in better view (Bette10) - although I believe he has more muscles in the upper arm and larger chest, just slightly, so I don't have to worry he could break if I jump on him  Hugesmile
To always remember ...  giggling
This is too good! The music!! Love it!!  Hugesmile  yes

And yes, Nick has had that body for years. There's even a photo of him in a Halloween outfit (CMIIW) in this thread from over 3 years ago and Nick has the same body as he has now and any slight differences in definition are likely due to just aging (most real definition for men that truly solidifies -- so not that much dependent anymore on having to "work" for that definition -- is just a result of time).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:14 pm

^ That is true ... it is the aging and the "metabolism" ... and the "boy" is aging good. Looking at those S/caps from the 1st episode of Bette10, in the pics/vids thread ... oh man, what a change ... I mean that "shy" boy ... who would have thought giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Side note: I don't watch Aussie B'ette but occasionally I will browse the contestant threads. Looks like many NickChick fans are rooting for a non-f1. Well, I am forever stuck in the never f1 club!
Back to Nick: saw this comment on his most recent IG photo (a street scene in an autumn morning),
haleypatzSaw you at bar sienna last night! Wanted to say hey but looked like you were on a date

Looks like he's back in Chicago.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:33 pm

HGL - thanks for the video - so funny to see it after all these months!!
Sdmom - thanks for the update - nice if he's going out on dates!

I wonder if he'll bring anyone to Sarah's wedding. Either way, looking forward to the pictures!! Can't believe it's over a year since Jessica's wedding. Different time - different Nick.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:42 pm

oh sdmom ... what a trip with these non-F1s ... but I think "we" get the best out of it ... 'cos non-F1s usually get more "rounded" edit, so we get more of a feel of who they are ... and for whatever reason, to make things intriguing, they are shown to be more "fun" (beautifully flawed).

Good for some Chi-town reference, I've been missing it for awhile now, it feels so "adventurous" when talking about the Windy city, LA is like ... whatever (hehehe, sorry LA people), it's just too much of the hype for "everything extra ordinary" ... just to be trendy.
Keep the cool Nick, keep the cool.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Let the games begin!!

sisters - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 55 12105197_613640148776813_873250418_n

nickviall Two beautiful wedding dates! #weddingday #sisters #family 25min
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes