SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by notarose Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Twitter
@Shawn_Booth
A message for Nick Viall...

https://us.movember.com/team/2010757

yes  great cause.  He might want to tweet again using Nick's Twitter tag so he is assured of seeing the message Smiley As is, it won't appear in Nick's Twitter feed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:00 am

notarose wrote:Twitter
@Shawn_Booth
A message for Nick Viall...

https://us.movember.com/team/2010757

yes  great cause.  He might want to tweet again using Nick's Twitter tag so he is assured of seeing the message Smiley As is, it won't appear in Nick's Twitter feed.

He seemed sincere....didn't he?!? I think Nick put his differences with Shawn aside a while ago. Maybe Shawn hadn't until more recently.

It is a great cause. yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:02 am

I think he's sincere, and maybe realizes how immature he's been. Either way, I give him credit for trying.

I don't expect anything but class from Nick, so that won't be a problem.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:05 am

Why does he have to say a message to Nick???? Can't he find out his twitter account and do it privately and then with Nick's approval fine but not in a message to Nick.... Sorry don't trust this dude one IOTA!!!

weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 62 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:07 am

There are definitely better way to get this message out. I don't get it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:There are definitely better way to get this message out. I don't get it.

I'm with you Kasha. What he is doing is a good thing, but if Nick doesn't respond, for reasons best known to him, he automatically becomes the bad guy. This method guarantees that. It may not be Shawn's plan, but that's what will happen .

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:25 am

julychild wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There are definitely better way to get this message out. I don't get it.

I'm with you Kasha. What he is doing is a good thing, but if Nick doesn't respond, for reasons best known to him,  he automatically becomes the bad guy. This method guarantees that. It may not be Shawn's plan, but that's what will happen .

I feel the same way Brill, Kasha and julychild! Well said all!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:28 am

julychild wrote:

I'm with you Kasha. What he is doing is a good thing, but if Nick doesn't respond, for reasons best known to him,  he automatically becomes the bad guy. This method guarantees that. It may not be Shawn's plan, but that's what will happen .

I hadn't thought of it that way. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:31 am

I have been avoiding the S and K thread for so long it's weird to see Shawn in Nick's fan forum. Not really sure I like it. scratch

It is a good cause though. He just needs to send the message to Nick directly (so I don't have to see him giggling J/K)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:32 am

Brill wrote:Why does he have to say a message to Nick????  Can't he find out his twitter account and do it privately and then with Nick's approval fine but not in a message to Nick....  Sorry don't trust this dude one IOTA!!!

Totally with you here, Brill.
?? What the F does this have to do with Nick??
Is Shawn trying to use Nick's celebrity for "his" own cause?
Shouldn't he, as you all say above, speak with Nick about this privately before tweeting??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:34 am

Even if Shawn is trying to use Nick because he is popular I for one say good on him as it is such a worthy cause!! Sure Nick will be on board & support it all.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:58 am

julychild wrote:

You may think it is not his plan to back Nick into a corner, but as they are not mention much now and Nick came out smelling like a rose what better way guarantee to get at Nick again, painting him as the bad guy if Nick dont responds.  IMHO Shawn needs to slidder back to where he just came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes