SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 pm

I'm not sure what it is but there is something very wrong about how Shawn did this. This just reminds me of how much Nick was definitely the winner IMO in K season. I can't wait to see Nick's video. If he does "help Shawn out" I'll bet he brings in some money.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Good for Nick. In spite of Shawn's antics Nick steps up to the challenge in typical Nick fashion.  I can't wait to see Nicks video supporting Movember. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Got to love him! Humor and grace!nickviallGot my answer for you @shawn_booth18. Click on link in my BIO for how I really feel!! #movember

Eta Nick's IG
https://instagram.com/nickviall/
Two videos, one on his IG, he was sucking on a ring then toss it!
The longer one is on YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=NzSfXF4-vkA
Hope links work!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:28 pm

The funny thing is I found nick much looking better on that yt vid he made laugh out loud. Hahaha that was so fast ... Good for him. His video is good . You can see his sincerity in there .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 Eb97c9
Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 9zt107Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 XgicucBachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 Oaw2uvBachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 2pqw5k8Bachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 30szzauBachlorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzSfXF4-vkA&feature=youtu.be

In case the other one doesn't work.....

I loved the "ring toss" reference! cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:32 pm

That "ring toss" had me rolling! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Great videos! Challenge mastered!

Heart-felt. Humorous. Well spoken. Involved all the bachelor guys.  Even a sound track and better quality video.  

A step above "the other guy". In every way. Absolutely.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:01 pm

I am sure none of NickChicks would be surprised how Nick responded. He is totally classy, gracious, sincere and funny, the real Nick we fans appreciate and love. So proud to be a supporter through the years!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:52 pm

The ring toss had me laughing!!!!! I saw the other vid in the other thread and was really moved by it. Then I came here and saw the ring sucking vid. OMG priceless!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Nick, please read here:

I just love you!! You could never disappoint me as a fan. You are a fantastic role model of what it means to be a genuine, kind and good person. I can and do learn a lot from you and the way you handle difficult and challenging situations. Thank you. 

You beat Shawn at his own game but as is always the case with you, with the utmost class and humour. You accomplished this in a consise, neat little package, all while not losing sight of the cause itself and even bringing forth the bigger idea to fundraise for even more men's causes. You brilliantly included other Bach guys to help bring in even more donations and as an added bonus, may possibly help shift the focus solely away from you and Shawn. Very very smart. Bravo!!clapping!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:43 pm

The best thing about the video is the way it illustrates how far Nick has grown as a person.
This time last year, I'm pretty sure he was still pining for SWSNBN...
This year he's clearly miles beyond his feelings for Kaitlyn to be so graceful in his dealings with Shawn.
Like Nick has said, Kaitlyn was definitely not for him (not worthy of him, ok I added that, but it's  true!)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Several of the Bach guys Nick "challenged" in his vid have posted in his IG comment section - also LAConfident. There was quite the amusing convo happening. Check it out if you want more chuckles.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes