SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Rolly Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just saw this in the Kaitlyn/Shawn general thread thanks to isittrue. Shawn and Nick talk daily and Shawn is following Nick on Twitter now. Feud officially over!

The ABC star even ended his feud with former nemesis and Bachelor runner-up Nick Viall to help him promote Movember.

“The feud has been over between us for a long time,” he said. “I figured reaching out to him would definitely cause a lot of attention, but good attention. I’ve been talking to him everyday so we’re just trying to take that little feud that was made between us and turn it into something positive.”
http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/shawn-booth-kaitlyn-bristowe-move-in-together-wedding-plans/

Ahhhh two grown ups! Great to see. clapping!

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:28 pm

:why:  Just saw Nick's snap (nick_viall28) and he shaved it ALL off!! speechless   I know it's for a good cause, but I miss it already I must say!! I hope he receives a lot of donations! Smiley

Last edited by rhondam on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My little cry baby face didn't show up)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:47 pm

^screencaps please!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm so sorry I can't. It's a long story about my technology challenges and Apple and iCloud and I just cannot. Perhaps some year I will feel brave enough to tackle this. I hope you can understand. I'm so sorry. Would someone else please be able to help here? Please and Thank You!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:05 pm

That's ok Rhonda. I am sure nick will post soon of his newly shaven self!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:16 pm

sdmom wrote:That's ok Rhonda. I am sure nick will post soon of his newly shaven self!
Thank you for being understanding. It's embarrassing how much anxiety this causes me. stupid laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:01 pm

weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 71 Image10

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks agentcurls! He looks so young and fresh!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:14 pm

weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 71 Image11
weekend - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 71 Image12

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanks Agent!!
Does he look like he just woke up?! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:26 pm

It does seem like he just woke up, but still passionate about this project, nonetheless! Go Nick.

Is he in LA currently? He's outisde, shirt off so just figured he might be out this way (my way) since it's still never-ending summer in these parts.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:14 am

G'day! What was he telling in his snapchat, if I may ask? I invent my own versions of stories just judging by his expressions.

Praise to all who donate or make their "little" contribution to similar - for a community improving - causes (health, environment, security, social/domestic), with whatever means they have, for spreading the positivity, encouragement, optimism, acceptance, support and awareness ... hoping to make a change... and I hope that it comes to the expected changes.

OT: It's a good start to be informed properly and not to pass judgment before knowing all the facts - IMHO - people so often forget to ask questions and inquire more about the reasons of the information itself, specially after reading the news this morning, it's a crazy world "out there" with what's been broadcast and portrayed in the media ... considering how many life-changing decisions are based upon those information, lacking the contexts (sources, motives and politics). (Needed to vent a bit  Hugesmile )

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes