SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JamieOtis - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Think how boring the show would be if it were all lollipops and rainbows.  This is pure reality tv storyboard spin.  Do I think they have had their share of problems, certainly they have, but at some point you either are all in or all out and you don't make that decision on TV.  JMO
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

JamieOtis - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:55 am

Jamie's Snapchat(periscope not sure which) was painful last night. They seem to be a couple in crisis. Not sure they will make it.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:46 pm

I really haven't paid much attention lately. If she comes up on my twitter feed I'll read what she has to say, but I never once heard there was any trouble in paradise. Where is this coming from all of a sudden?

Why was it painful mtnlvr?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:47 pm

GA....the first episode wasn't so bad...about 50% of the D&J storyline was happy stuff and about 50% about their struggles. This episode every time it was about D&J it was all about their struggles. Specifically...fighting, no chemistry, disagreeing about finances, etc. etc. Painful to watch.

But I thought last season it was constant drama with J&C, I think this season it's gonna be all D&J drama.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:12 pm

GA, my post on the previous page links to a Daily Mail article regarding J&D's relationship...and Jamie is being directly quoted. It may be just their story line for year 2...or maybe there is total truth to it. Either way, I find it yucky. I would never wish to go public with those kind of statements about my relationship with my husband. I personally find it disrespectful. (imo)

JamieOtis - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:22 pm

I posted the following on MAFS S3 before E2 aired:
"Unless I've missed a forum for S2 of First Year, I'll post a couple of thoughts here, as they relate to the wreckage of S2 MAFS and comments about S3.

Specifically, the previews for E2 read like S2 MAFS all over again. Jason storms off like Ryan and Jamie and Doug are yet another childish, miserable couple.

I'm back to thinking that D&J need to get their act together and Jamie needs to get some real professional counseling. J&C need to do themselves a big favor: get as far from the (IMNSHO poisonous) producers, who are making their lives far harder than they need to be.

I'm out of the country and can't see the show, even on the Internet (locally enforced DRM blocks the show), so I don't know what will be shown tonight."

Thinking further about the above... Originally I thought Jamie was such a mental basket case that Doug and she had little chance of getting through the first year. It seemed that just maybe she had pulled herself together enough to have a reasonable chance of building a functional marriage.

Doug has become "Doug's bucket list first, everything else second." Jamie sees having a baby as some sort of magic spell that will deliver her to fulfilment and a happy marriage. Um... can you say, "train wreck in the making"? Sure, I knew you could.

I'm not sure about what's chewing at Jason regarding Neph (spelling??). I can imagine Jason is trying to prevent what could also be a train wreck. Further, it seems that Jason and Courtney have a lot of debt to sort out. If the rumors are even close to right, I understand the attraction of doing another season. It would certainly lighten their debt load. I'll reiterate what I said above, they should have not continued with the show. Assuming it's all in the can, and assuming they've survived the experience, they should say, "thank you but no thank you" before they find themselves in Kardashian-land.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Thanks leslie for the update. I think you're right, it will be all about D&J and drama.

Yes Litta- I read that link yesterday, thanks for that. I was so surprised to read the direct quotes from Jamie. I had no idea of their struggles.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:38 am

I'm not watching the show but did read Jamie's blog comments about the first 2 epis. It really sounds like they're had a lot of problems. Hopefully they can work through it. She did say she wouldn't want to bring a baby into an unhappy marriage so there's that at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:29 am

The snapchat is hard to explain without seeing it, but there was such pain in her eyes when she was talking about how difficult it was to watch the most recent episode. That it was hard to have everyone see how miserable they were with each other. What struck me, other than the pain in her eyes was how disconnected Doug was. She was sitting in front of the camera and he was sitting at a table across the room. She would turn the camera to him and he would say something but it was difficult to understand, but it didn't seem like happy talk in any way, shape or form. 
It seemed like a very unhappy couple who couldn't even sit together to do the Snapchat about the show.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:37 am

None of this surprises me. Whether or not Doug and Jamie can salvage their relationship (and marriage) is really anyone's guess. I don't have much trust in what's put on the air and SM is ...um... often subjective? At this point I look at this as a train wreck in the making. Since their story is bundled with Jason and Courtney's story... meh... hard to avoid seeing D&J's train wreck begin.

To be clear, I'm not saying that D&J should have a train wreck, or I'm somehow wishing one on them, it's that I see lots of signs that they have to do some serious soul-searching and serious work to avoid ending in divorce. Right now, what little I've seen says they don't seem to even realize how they've brought themselves to this present situation.

(Maybe things changed with E2? Again, I can't see E2 until I'm back in the US)

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:13 am

Just an FYI...Jamie has not blogged about epi 2. They periscoped after the second episode and like mtnlvr55 said...it showed a very disconnected couple. She was sitting on the couch talking about how awkward and hard it was to watch and Doug was sitting at the table on a computer.

Now....having said that...this is how season 1 of this show played out too. After each episode you'd get either silence or down snaps/tweets/facebooks from Jason & Cortney...while you got these lovey dovey, sappy sweet, we love each other messages from Jamie & Doug. Now you hit season 2 and it's like the same story line, switched couples. I don't buy it...at all.

If I had to guess I'd say the season's going to end with them having reconnected and being so solid, etc. etc, similar to how Jason & Courtney's season 1 ended!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:06 pm

I'd like to know how long has this unhappy marriage been going on? It seems to me, I have not read one thing that would indicate there were issues. You would think you'd see it somewhere online, or we'd be able to tell by Jamie's tweets.

Now all of a sudden, Season 2, we have issues, with the reversed couples. I'm suspicious as as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

+13
mindless
cricket
Kashathediva
SomeGuy
leselihau