SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by cricket Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:31 pm

This obsession Jamie has with her Ex seemed to come out of nowhere. Does anyone know how long Lonnie and his girlfriend have been together? I wonder if finding a steady girlfriend was the trigger for Jamie to become fixated on him.
cricket
cricket

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:45 pm

I'm thinking this whole thing was all planned out for the storyboard. Everyone was in cahoots to make it happen. When I originally read the comments about her thinking about the ex, I wondered at that time.

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis  · 30m30 minutes ago  

Jamie N. Otis Retweeted Lisa McCracken
Awww I wish I was home to see! I have no regrets from being #MarriedAtFirstSight   Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 1f478  Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 2764  @DougHehner is the ONE for me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:09 am

I doubt this a manufactured situation. Unless all of the players come from some soap. An idea which is well off in conspiracy theory country. The simplest answers are usually right: Jamie has serious problems.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:32 am

SomeGuy wrote:I doubt this a manufactured situation. Unless all of the players come from some soap. An idea which is well off in conspiracy theory country. The simplest answers are usually right: Jamie has serious problems.

That too. I'm getting so turned off by both of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:55 am

Which is why I only dip in to see how far the train wreck has progressed.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Can someone tell me what episode we are on now?

Are there any online links? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:53 am

I think there's only been 2 or 3 so far but they are on hiatus until next year, February probably after MAFS season is over.

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis
Mid season break. We are back in February! ❤️
https://twitter.com/jamienotis/status/676342161705684992

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:10 am

The light dawns. Too bad it'll be a while before we find out more about Jason's attempt to reconnect with his half-siblings. Unless there's news on SM?? As for Doug and Jamie... meh. Until she gives up on her continuing infatuation (or more???) with the ex and/or Doug bails, color me not interested beyond a morbid curiosity about a train wreck in progress.

BTW, in browsing YouTube, I came across the "the couples speak about cheating" clip and Jamie nattering on about how, for her, it's "that's it - I'm gone". Oh the hypocrisy!

Last edited by SomeGuy on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:58 am

Thanks Linds. Isn't that strange to air a couple of episodes and wait to air the rest unless I'm missing something. I'm not watching so IDK.

I just scrolled quickly through Jamie's twitter account and it's nothing but lovey dovey tweets referencing her hubby.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:00 pm

It's been 7 episodes so far actually. They left it on a cliffhanger, Jamie was just taking Doug to meet her ex.

I have also wondered if including Lonnie was some plan to get him some free publicity again, but that doesn't really make me feel any better about Jamie. If she's willing to present her marriage and herself in such a bad light just to get her ex on TV, then she most definitely is still in love with him. Who on earth would portray themselves as an emotional cheater for the sake of their ex? Either way, she's too hooked on him. Doug also looks like a shadow of his former self on the show, so clearly he's not happy anymore. She is a mental case and I can't take any of her SM seriously anymore. She's so fake she's even managed to convince herself she's real.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Thanks for the recap mindless. I'm not even watching but just from reading here, IMO she is totally fake. It's too bad because I liked them as a couple. I wonder if he's just going along with it for the sake of TV.

Like you say, her tweets are meaningless to me now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Jamie refers to her ex as "her best friend". If your spouse isn't your best friend, then the relationship (married or "partners" - regardless of gender) is in very deep trouble.

One more time: Jamie Otis has very big personal issues to sort out. From what I've seen, she's doing almost nothing to manage them, she continues to live a near fantasy life where everything is just FAB-U-LOUUUUUUUS!!!, and what she's lacking is children. She is a sad case, and I don't see any signs that's going to change in the near term.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

+13
mindless
cricket
Kashathediva
SomeGuy
leselihau