SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 am

So cool, Ash!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:04 am

It's funny. My boyfriend always teases me about how ridiculous the show is and my friends and I always tell him it's just pure mindless entertainment. Now I get to tease him that he recognized a couple from the show in a giant crowd of people and I didn't. They were already 3 or 4 feet behind us and my boyfriend said "go get a picture with Shawn!" Johnny Depp was in Boston a few days ago and I also ran into him, so my response was "Max, if I didn't ask Johnny Depp for a picture I sure as heck am not asking two people from a reality television show" laugh out loud

They were holding hands and he was kind of leading the way. She was looking backwards, but after seeing the pictures here I'm guessing maybe to talk to Shawn's sister or whoever else was there. The Big E is a great time. There's so much to do and the weather was perfect. It would be nice if they had time to head into Boston.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:09 am

Johnny Depp is even cooler. I can't wait to seem him do Whitey B.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:47 am

Ash2214 wrote:I 100% walked by Kaitlyn and Shawn at The Big E tonight!! What's even funnier is that my boyfriend recognized them and I didn't.

All I saw was the back of his head (still looked hot) and she was looking behind. She's super tiny in person. I wonder if they will head into Boston at all. The weather has been beautiful.

It's pretty funny seeing these people in person, even if it's for 15 seconds.

Love this! Thanks for sharing Ash! Shawn, imo, was a goner from day 1 and the love he has for Kait just keeps growing. His snap is evidence of this. He can't take his eyes off of her!! beatingheart :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:52 pm

are those tattoos fake then?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Thankfully they seem to be. Never know he may need to give someone blood.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:57 pm

these two get more adorable by the minute. nothing will ever top Ashley and JP for me but these two are second at this point. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Haha the tats are just a joke but plenty of folks on Twitter and insta think they're real and Shawn is the best fiancé ever. Imo, he'd be the freaking craziest ever if they were real!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:55 pm

the snap chat of shawn of kaitlyn dancing with his sister/s is too cute. i love that kaitlyn gets along well with his family, and it's so obvious that shawn adores her family and vice versa. family is important for both of them so i'm glad they have each other's family.

my top 3 fave snaps of them:

1. the kaitlyn/shawn dance battle
2. kaitlyn's niece calling shawn "uncle shawn"
3. shawn snapping of kaitlyn singing "your song" (without her knowing) because his smile after kaitlyn sang her part was sooooo precious.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:17 pm

So cute !!! PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

I got to meet Shawn and Kaitlyn from the bachelorette they are so very sweet thx for the picture! God bless my little Isla she's an angel #shawnbooth #thebachelorette #thefrostedowl #islaboo by @mamaparrell
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:21 pm

^that baby is too cute. even she can't help but smile at boothstowe's cuteness. <3

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Aw! Is that Shawn's niece? Regardless the baby is adorable!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1