SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Regarding Shawn and Kait's phone, I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but at times during the airing of the show, I've had so little faith in her that I kinda wondered if she was super protective over her phone just in case it's filled with some super fun buddies of hers. I'm actually really relieved that Shawn grabs that phone like it's his own and she doesn't care whatsoever. Oh Kait, phew. I hope I never have to doubt like I did over the season laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by algold29 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:23 pm

I think Kait has truly given up her past and is here solely for Shawn now. She got bit big time by the love bug!! I just hope it lasts and he continues to hold her attention. We need to campaign fr poor Tucker to get his passport and be able to travel with them!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Sometimes I like to make my black leather jacket jealous by wearing my new brown one. Keep her on her toes ya know?? @thepinklilyboutique by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 1f49c

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 8367-910 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 I_got_13 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Pig tails and home run fails #tbt by @kaitlynbristowe

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 1f49c

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 8367-910 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 I_got_13 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:14 pm

PINKHEART

Being back in TX brings back some good memories. #FirstDate #RiverWalk by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:22 pm

So cute heartbeat when we saw those pics for the first time, I really wanted this guy to be f1. They're a perfect fit, it was always so obvious to me Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:PINKHEART

Being back in TX brings back some good memories. #FirstDate #RiverWalk by @shawn_booth18

This episode is where I really really got behind them as a couple. Loved the whole date, San Antonio and plus I thought Shawn looked amazingly hot .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:38 pm

I wanted him to be F1 when I saw the pic of him giving her a piggyback ride during the Sumo Wrestling group date (which we now know was off camera) and after the 1st night I was hooked! PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:I wanted him to be F1 when I saw the pic of him giving her a piggyback ride during the Sumo Wrestling group date (which we now know was off camera) and after the 1st night I was hooked!  PINKHEART

Shawn had me at First Impression Rose. I agree though, my heart melted when I saw the piggyback ride photo's. I also loved the deleted scene where he gave her his t-shirt to sleep in PINKHEART
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Early on I pretty much believed the spoiler that she picked no one so I did not allow myself to get too attached to any of the guys. By the time this date was airing, snapchatgate had happened so it was it a lot more enjoyable to watch for me knowing that they would end up together in the end. The whole date just really solidified it for me and had snapchatgate not happened, I definitely would been questioning the spoiler.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:53 pm

laugh out loud me too! I was like "how could she be single!? look how in love they are!?" PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud me too! I was like "how could she be single!? look how in love they are!?" PINKHEART
Well especially because she immediately started posting how hot Shawn B is too and randomly bringing him up in her snap recaps laugh out loud Kait was never going to let that spoiler have a long life.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1